Pakistan General Elections 2024

So the Lahore High Court has dismissed all petitions challenging the rigging at 10pm tonight (deliberately late), and directed they all be heard at the ECP (and we all know what they'll do).

The quest for swift justice continues...
Judges are all either bought out by pmln or stooges of the army or both. No chance of any justice from these corrupt crooks parading as judges. Judiciary needs to be cleansed as much as the army..

Judges are all either bought out by pmln or stooges of the army or both. No chance of any justice from these corrupt crooks parading as judges. Judiciary needs to be cleansed as much as the army..

I did say yesterday on here that the two important pillars in all of this to make a stand are the judiciary and the media.

However, both are aligned with the Khaki Criminals based on their reaction over the last two days.

The rot runs deep.

PTI delegation meets President Alvi to discuss suspected ‘election irregularities’

• Informs President that only 45 forms issued in different constituencies show "facts of the election results"
BR Web Desk
February 12, 2024

A delegation of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), comprising Raoof Hassan and Umair Niazi, called on President Dr. Arif Alvi, at Aiwan-e-Sadr and informed him about the suspected manipulation of the general elections.

The development was confirmed by the President of Pakistan’s official X handle.

The statement added that the delegation told the President about the purported anomalies in the election procedure.

The statement, citing the delegation, said that “only 45 forms issued in different constituencies show the facts of the election results.”

“In the general elections, the public showed faith in the party’s candidates despite the irregularities,” the delegation informed the president.

Asim Munir I bet is trying to save his behind at this point. I bet discussions are already taking place with Khan for a safe exit.

With the international pressure mounting and internal temperature rising - hopefully good news is around the corner.

Maybe our kamosh mujaid can shed some light.

Asim Munir I bet is trying to save his behind at this point. I bet discussions are already taking place with Khan for a safe exit.

With the international pressure mounting and internal temperature rising - hopefully good news is around the corner.

Maybe our kamosh mujaid can shed some light.
Munira the airman is only negotiating to rule between a trans or a plastic doll as your next PM, nothing else and nothing more. The external patrons are satisfied with his performance so far. IK is not an option for those forces and no matter how ugly and optically bad the process has been so far. The relevant stake holders, sepoys, media whores, corrupt judiciary, looter politicians and most of all western colonial sponsors are all on board.

The momentum is behind the tranny for PM as he's well liked in Washington and a good little colonial stooge plus he meets the DEI requirements.

Last edited:
Waqar is a fraud.
Yes, PTI treated them as extremists which they are. They didn't let Atif Mian to be the Finance Minister as he was Qadyani.
That's a slippery slope my friend...
A lot of arguments can be made where we can paint PTI as extremists of a different kind, anarchists, goons and whatever you say about TLP thus justifying the treatment they themselves handed out to TLP supporters

Anyway, my main point was that IK stood before NS in 2007 (layer march) and in 2002 when PTI boycotted the election, if only NS had stood up, all democratic forces wd hv followed him. It was heaven now as there would be a rule of law or practical dichotomy of power.
(y)

Last edited:

This is probably the worst misuse of power since Bhutto hanging time, during General Mushraff time Iftikhar Chaudhry and Mushraff had differences, Mushraff removed him through emergency but then had to back off due to pressure, same with Raheel Sharif and judiciary as they would fail to prosecute terrorists so military courts had to be formed, Nawaz Sharif was the same, they had to remove him instead of arm twisting.

No matter who wins, this has harmed Pakistan for generations.

Abbu of generals have spoken. Interesting dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back