Pakistan General Elections 2024

I told you guys.. PTI must ally with TLP.. they are the only 'violent' party in Punjab. PTI needs them in their camp. Anyway, PTI needs all small parties in their camp instead of army's lap
PTI declared them as terrorists, jailed their leader without charge for 6 months, banned them etc so not sure if they're can be allies but yes its needed for PTI, a party that can bring millions on to the streets, MWM is another good ally of Pti. TLP will not totally go against the establishment due to pressure from some ulema but may support when desperately needed, especially when on human rights and following the law.

PTI should appreciate as the direction is towards democracy.
If NS had stood up before, everyone wd ave followed him like IK did in 2002. But NS used it as leverage.
Now please stop calling them poodles...
Also meme is of Waqar Zaka meeting up with the guy whose goons beat him up outside his residence and Waqar making up with him by calling him his "Bara" Bhai 😭🤣😅

PTI declared them as terrorists, jailed their leader without charge for 6 months, banned them etc so not sure if they're can be allies but yes its needed for PTI, a party that can bring millions on to the streets, MWM is another good ally of Pti. TLP will not totally go against the establishment due to pressure from some ulema but may support when desperately needed, especially when on human rights and following the law.
PTI supporters are posting this from TLP protests where IK ordered a brutal crackdown on TLP leaders and supporters.

This I take it this was one of the ones who went under the independent pro PTI banner but then joined PMLN right?

Correct brother Waz. Another Lota!

I usually delete such posts but this was a special one. No doubt he deserves to be publicly ashamed.

Thank you. Name and shame these people. They are the reason the entire nation is suffering today.

Correct brother Waz. Another

Thank you. Name and shame these people. They are the reason the entire nation is suffering today.

Shocking....No wonder there is so much anger.

Shocking....No wonder there is so much anger.

Pai Waz, the reality is in every area people are ready to go for the highest bidder, the local tough men are the mafias and biradaris support them and have been supporting them for decades. Of course this can change when the normal good people of Pakistan rise up and say enough is enough.

Regarding PTI the party needs to be so strong ideologically that noone can destroy it, or buy its MNAs MPAs. I hope no more people leave, its embarrassment how low people become.

Reactions: Waz
So the Lahore High Court has dismissed all petitions challenging the rigging at 10pm tonight (deliberately late), and directed they all be heard at the ECP (and we all know what they'll do).

The quest for swift justice continues...

Now please stop calling them poodles...
Also meme is of Waqar Zaka meeting up with the guy whose goons beat him up outside his residence and Waqar making up with him by calling him his "Bara" Bhai 😭🤣😅
Waqar is a fraud.
Yes, PTI treated them as extremists which they are. They didn't let Atif Mian to be the Finance Minister as he was Qadyani. Anyway, my main point was that IK stood before NS in 2007 (layer march) and in 2002 when PTI boycotted the election, if only NS had stood up, all democratic forces wd hv followed him. It was heaven now as there would be a rule of law or practical dichotomy of power.

Waqar is a fraud.
Yes, PTI treated them as extremists which they are. They didn't let Atif Mian to be the Finance Minister as he was Qadyani. Anyway, my main point was that IK stood before NS in 2007 (layer march) and in 2002 when PTI boycotted the election, if only NS had stood up, all democratic forces wd hv followed him. It was heaven now as there would be a rule of law or practical dichotomy of power.
There is a big reason behind this, read the history.

Having reflected on the events and how the PML-N and PPP Acted since the election in the past few days, IMHO, PTI might as well drag this out and hold out till they are vindicated. How ever long it takes. Pakistan is on life support, and we all understand that is how these status quo players will allow it to function, with the common people suffering and instability increasing. Sad that it has come to this, elites trying to protect their elite capture.

The PPP doesn’t seem to want to let go of their old ways, so PTI needs to fight on till its majority mandate is respected. Any coalition government won’t be able to bring any changes.

Only a single party with 2/3 majority can bring real change. Considering the nation’s democracy has been made a joke, the PTI has to keep going and not take any deals except a government with only their own party as the majority of the parliament.

Stay strong PTI and the people of Pakistan, this is indeed a struggle for Haqkeeki Azadi from the nafs of the elites.

This is the video that really cemented it for me. This is a long struggle to continue to humiliate the status quo until it capitulates. It’s the status quo’s funeral.

Btw, KPK will be seen as “Free Pakistan”/Rebel territory?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back