Pakistan General Elections 2024

For Pakistan to survive, the likes of Punjab Police and ISI must be completely disbanded. The Amry needs to be cut down in size and reformed.

Its either this or a long painful fall into the abyss.

Snakes have turned on those who pay their salaries.
I think we are fast approaching that point of no return.

If the current regime, ISI and Punjab police should be the institution that needs the most ‘reforms’ (being diplomatic as much as I can)

If the current regime, ISI and Punjab police should be the institution that needs the most ‘reforms’ (being diplomatic as much as I can)
Including the Hi Comnd

Including the Hi Comnd
Yes. That point is fast approaching as well.

WTF is going on in their heads. They have to be absolute bonkers for brazenly stealing public mandate and shoving down PDM 2.0 down its throat.

Trust Allah’s plan.

Bangalis were brave they fought the evil and won their freedom! we Pakistanis are slaves cowards!

They have turned SS/Gestapo against own people . Being used by pmln Nani & family and Sanaullah with their pet poodles munir/nadeem/naseer… anyone who remotely supports them is devoid of any intelligence…

Nani will go psycho and try and totally decimate PTI through any means including murder, and eventually PPP as well will be in her sights.. she has a fascist totalitarian, dictatorial mindset…

Last edited:
Here comes ...

1708690720575.png

An uneducated witch who hasn't worked in her life has been handed
a province with a population of 110 million. Get ready for more incidents
like the Model Town massacre, she will over take her dad and uncle in
the amount of murders they committed.
*Burnol*
🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back