Pakistan General Elections 2024

Asim Muneer and Nadeem Anjum happened.
Sometimes I feel bad for Asim Muneer.

Worked all his life to climb up the ranks, hoping against hope that one day he can be a high ranking a General and finally he became COAS; and from the day he became COAS he has only been the butt of jokes and memes and majority of Pakistan seems to remember his mother multiple times a day.

Sometimes I feel bad for Asim Muneer.

Worked all his life to climb up the ranks, hoping against hope that one day he can be a high ranking a General and finally he became COAS; and from the day he became COAS he has only been the butt of jokes and memes and majority of Pakistan seems to remember his mother multiple times a day.
He is facing difficult decisions but the mistake is using state force against its own people, torturing them, illegal arrests, false cases, harassment. It will not work for long term. If PTI wasnt good suddenly then a new political party was needed, calling for genuine reforms, updating this old rotten system, the youths want a change but 1990s politics and corrupt safarishi system.

Last edited:
He is facing difficult decisions but the mistake is using state force against its own people, torturing them, illegal arrests, false cases, harassment. It will not work for long term. If PTI wasnt good suddenly then a new political party was needed, calling for genuine reforms, updating this old rotten system, the youths want a change but 1990s politics and corrupt safarishi system.
Bajwa and Imran Khan had already dealt the cards.

What would you have done if you were in Munir's place? Surrender to the PTI? He gave Imran chances to step down but Imran went full Ziddi Murga!! Now the Murga will be turned into chilli chicken.

I think a new party will be created in the long run or my be with better techonology a China style single-party ssytem can be implemented. China already has excellent technological infrastructure for surveillance of it's population. Pak Fauj can use the PRC's model and turn Pak into a security state like North korea or China, where govt would decide everything and individual freedom would disappear.

If there are no political parties and full censorship is applied on media and internet then it won't matter what people think now. They can be brainwashed into thinking whatever the ISPR wants.

It Was Once Pakistan’s Military Stronghold. Now Even It Has Had Enough.​

The mounting frustration with the military establishment is a stark shift in Punjab, the country’s most populous and politically important province.
NYT

The only Sticky this thread needs is this... The can shove this up where the sun doesn't shine ..

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan

Elections start in few hours, yet I see no activity on this thread.

What happened?
This is the new PDF. Many probably feel disillusioned to participate.

Btw, a fair analysis, IMHO, of the election and what’s at stake.

No point in participating, result is a forgone conclusion… duffers and pmln in cahoots.. you know who will win and who will be Pm… why waste your time pondering…
Soon you will have the world’s most intellectually deficient prime minister.. whose only skill is to loot the coffers of the country.. making money via kickbacks on construction projects ..

Last edited:
Guys I need some assistance, I have family in Pakistan, they are unable to confirm the election symbol for their local independent candidate.

Any idea how we can confirm this?

Honestly sir, these people are a joke. Did you hear NS speech in KPK? Toba Toba... What a hypocrite!
brother you need to look at the root cause, how come a disqualified and corrupt person is about to become PM for the 4th time.

View attachment 17230

Kal Zindgi da pehla vote Khan de naam
Insha Alllah
PTI/youthiyas are braindead gandi naali ke kire with nothing but rhetoric, PMLN's incompetent
I wish you make a better choice than either one of em, they don't deserve our votes
TLP is the best protest option or Jamat-e-islami
all others are failures

Guys I need some assistance, I have family in Pakistan, they are unable to confirm the election symbol for their local independent candidate.

Any idea how we can confirm this?
i don't remember exactly, but i think if you message your NA number to Imran Khan Official on Facebook then you receive all the details.

edit: attachment

Attachments

• 421946384_995564801933501_2365582917604282453_n.jpg
    421946384_995564801933501_2365582917604282453_n.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back