Pakistan General Elections 2024

Anyone gone voting today? How's the environment on the streets?

Anyone gone voting today? How's the environment on the streets?
It's a holiday so there was very light traffic and the polling station where I went also had very few voters. In and out in 1 hour. Activity should pick up around 12 noon.

It's a holiday so there was very light traffic and the polling station where I went also had very few voters. In and out in 1 hour. Activity should pick up around 12 noon.
That's not good news. I thought many people would be angry and would want to vote as soon as possible. I am expecting some disruption soon, may be a blast or police firing which will reduce afternoon and evening voting.

In a lighter vein.

Imran Khan ne Adil Raja ke zariyr khufia message bheja hy ke vote counting fraud check karne ke liye PTI ke voter, voter slip pe thapa lagate waqt chupke se aik thappa apne pichware pe bhi laga den take agar ghalat counting ho to sab press conference main apne pichware dekha kar asal casted vote zahir kar den aur is tarah Army aur N league kay fraud ki sazish fail kar dain. 🤣😂😅🤣😂

That's not good news. I thought many people would be angry and would want to vote as soon as possible. I am expecting some disruption soon, may be a blast or police firing which will reduce afternoon and evening voting.
This is Karachi. Late starters. Picture should be different in KPK and Punjab.
Overall if the voting 🗳 % is 40 and below then its bad news as you said but if the voting 🗳 is 60% and more than the situation is in favour of the "independents ".HST rigging will decide who wins not the participants.

This is Karachi. Late starters. The picture should be different in KPK and Punjab.
Overall if the voting 🗳 % is 40 and below then it's bad news as you said but if the voting 🗳 is 60% and more then the situation is in favour of the "independents ".HST rigging will decide who wins not the participants.

Pml-n will take the cake with the minimum difficulty.

My mother is in wheelchair. But she went to the polling station first thing in the morning. Voted for PTI.
To my knowledge she has never voted before, and not a big fan of IK.
But according to her , she couldn't sit and watch all the ظلم ، being done on IK and his supporters.

Can Someone explain what happens if PTI backed independent candidates win significant numbers of seats? Point-wise speculations on various scenarios...

In any case, IMHO, the current election cycle is a classic case of rock and a hard place for the Pakistani Awam. I fear turnout may be very low and Biryani King baazi maar lega...

I wonder what impact will this have on the Indian Lok Sabha election. I am sure BJP/Modi were praying for an IK win. Sharif coming to power with a clear mandate is going to spoil their 400+ party

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back