Pakistani man charged with plotting terrorist attack against Jews in New York on October 7 anniversary

Looks like a typical sting operation, where intelligence agents lure a clueless young man and convince him to do something. He is then arrested before or after the attack happens.

In Canada I even ran into a man with a big beard who worked for the govt. and recruited young Muslims to entrap them. Because Canada is ‘civilized’ they usually arrest the guy before the attack happens.

In this case connecting the man with ISIS and choosing Oct 7 as the date of attack links it to CIA/Mossad as part of the war against Muslims around the world. Since the Gaza genocide started anti-Muslim activity by governments and media has gone up massively.
Bilkul! Jahil people who are uneducated/ unemployed get inadvertently recruited from our masjids because they are stupid and the recruiters know it. They just entrap these jahils into these fancy terror plots.

Here a few bastards used to point fingers at Iran for the situation in da Middle East……

Since I’ve come here un haramion key bolti bund hae aaj. 😝…….I’m watching all of them here……..

Iran kills these western recruited jihadist Al-Qaeda/ Daesh bitches without remorse.

Last edited:
And those so called Muslim terrorist organisations are tiny part of the Muslim population around them. Majority won't ever support them.
But he can't see the whole terrorist extremist ideology called hindutva,RSS ruling the whole India. They have problems with our terrorists but they are perfectly with voting for a terrorist ideology in their own country.
Osama bin laden and other Al Qaeda members are long dead but modi,yogi and amit shah still lives. Now where is your introspection? @KAAFIR
Because they're not terrorists. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they're terrorists. There's a reason why no one buys your narrative globally. Not even the Muslim countries in the middle east, let alone the non-Muslim world.

ISIS is nothing but a. global conspiracy to destroy muslim countries and to demonize Islam...

Two birds with one stone.
Ofcourse. Never take accountability for the way your co-religionists behave. It's always some conspiracy and others fault.

Your predictable denial doesn't mean the rest of the world will buy what you sell. We form our own opinions.

Ofcourse. Never take accountability for the way your co-religionists behave. It's always some conspiracy and others fault.

Your predictable denial doesn't mean the rest of the world will buy what you sell. We form our own opinions.
Oh bhai we are not responsible for the western intelligence agencies recruiting young impressionable people after grooming them for months or sometimes even years.

This has nothing to do with Pakistan. This guy is a US citizen and the US FBI or its affiliated agencies groomed him to get entrapped like this.

Id like to know from someone who knows more about this, the timeline of all this, last time somebody put a bomb at time’s square turned out to be radicalized in Pakistan, is this similar to that?

"Khan began posting on social media and communicating with others on an encrypted messaging application about his support for ISIS in or about November 2023, when, among other things, Khan distributed ISIS propaganda videos and literature. Subsequently, Khan began communicating with two undercover law enforcement officers (collectively, the UCs)."

There is a undercurrent to this that might be easily missed, that is why this news is headlining so much.

What on gods green earth does NY have to do with that middle east shitshow, it is the best example of a melting pot, it has suffered as a target many times,but it has collectively always taken it on the chin and never let these attacks make it’s people change its ethos.

Lots of us including me are often mistaken for arab/****/mideatern after every such incidence and attacked by some each and every single time.

Why…

Bilkul! Jahil people who are uneducated/ unemployed get inadvertently recruited from our masjids because they are stupid and the recruiters know it. They just entrap these jahils into these fancy terror plots.

Here a few bastards used to point fingers at Iran for the situation in da Middle East……

Since I’ve come here un haramion key bolti bund hae aaj. 😝…….I’m watching all of them here……..

Iran kills these western recruited jihadist Al-Qaeda/ Daesh bitches without remorse.

It is true that Iran has fought ISIL in Syria and Iraq:

But Iran provided shelter to some Al-Qaeda members. I am not sure what was the motive but you will find information about movement of Al-Qaeda members in Pakistan's own Abottabad Commission Report.

Also, it was this man:

- whose records contain evidence of the 9/11 plot besides recordings of Flight 93.

Don't put much stock in regional governments, mate. Not sure what the hell is going on because there is no explanation.

Unfortunately, you do not understand how this world operates !

It is true that Iran has fought ISIL in Syria and Iraq:

But Iran provided shelter to some Al-Qaeda members. I am not sure what was the motive but you will find information about movement of Al-Qaeda members in Pakistan's own Abottabad Commission Report.

Also, it was this man:

- whose records contain evidence of the 9/11 plot besides recordings of Flight 93.

Don't put much stock in regional governments, mate. Not sure what the hell is going on because there is no explanation.
Why would Iran support wahabbi jihadi CIA operatives? Makes no sense at all, along the same lines that Iran supports Daesh/ISIS? Sworn enemies of shia no?

Makes no sense.

However, I will admit that today the iranis are giving charity to the jahil afghani talibunnies. Along humanitarian lines. Which to me is criminal behavior.

Why would anybody give humanitarian assistance to jahil wahabbi dalit?

You see the issue I got with this?

Intelligence Agency trying to make October 7 a special day?
when in fact it bears no significance in the 80 year long ongoing genocide of indiginous people in Palestine. All orchestrated by jewish extremists with assistance and protection from United States of America.

It's just crazy. The guy travelled thousands of KMs from Pakistan to start a new life in Canada and all he did was this ?.

If he wanted to serve his country he could have joined Pakistani Army. If he wanted to serve his faith, he could have joined Edhi foundation.

Brain washed idiots are a menace to entire humankind.

What would you say about your Zionist brothers that have killed 40000+ Palestinians? Are they a blessing to humanity?

Why would Iran support wahabbi jihadi CIA operatives? Makes no sense at all, along the same lines that Iran supports Daesh/ISIS? Sworn enemies of shia no?

Makes no sense.

However, I will admit that today the iranis are giving charity to the jahil afghani talibunnies. Along humanitarian lines. Which to me is criminal behavior.

Why would anybody give humanitarian assistance to jahil wahabbi dalit?

You see the issue I got with this?
The Iranians always seek some level of influence in Afghanistan.

Unfortunately, you do not understand how this world operates !

He understands. He is an Indian Hindutva. Many of these cheerleaders that you often see on such topics are Hindutvatis.

The problem for these Hindutvatis is that the world has changed very drastically. Before it used to be about Afghanistan. These Hindutvatis had it easier playing their blame game against Pakistan. The Hindutvatis had entire brigades supporting their narrative including the commie Afghans. For two decades it was a feast against Pakistan. Those days are gone now. Other major conflicts are dominating and making headlines. The average Hindutvati tries his best to scream and seek attention against Pakistan. The world isn't in the mood and already has its hands full with other conflicts and challenges. These are the little moments where the Hindutvati thinks he can play the victim, again.

The world is wide awake after the indiscriminate genocide of Palestinians. This is exactly what the average Hindutva has in mind against Muslims and particularly Pakistanis. Too bad his wish cannot come to fruition. Pakistan knows how to defend itself.

The Americans and Westerners who are also in bed with Israel/India have been exposed to the bone. They lie and deceive in broad daylight. Just have a good look at all the previous wars that were based on sheer lies. Not only that, the current genocide against Palestine is also where the entire Western bandwagon is lying and deceiving in broad daylight. The world is wide awake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back