Palestine Mission to UN highlights Jaishankar’s remarks on Two-State solution

Yes amazing, just when it's absolutely safe to do so, you speak up with generic standard comments.
Nah, india stands with Palestinian, not changed over past 70 years..

India is advocating for two independent states from day one after the india got own independence
 
Nah, india stands with Palestinian, not changed over past 70 years..

India is advocating for two independent states from day one after the india got own independence


You just forgot last few years.

Beyond redemption, maybe the next avatar could be something useful like a bee
 
You just forgot last few years.

Beyond redemption, maybe the next avatar could be something useful like a bee
When?, I guess you did not follow the statements of India on Palestine, over the last few year's...

Because nothing changed in our stands
 
When?, I guess you did not follow the statements of India on Palestine, over the last few year's...

Because nothing changed in our stands


Un voting record won't look good

As well as the arms sales

But beyond redemption.
 
Un voting record won't look good

As well as the arms sales

But beyond redemption.
Give any example or evidence where india voted against Palestinians? I remember India never supported any resolution against Palestinians in UN, mainly given vote for Palestinians only

Because I am preety sure, india always did favour of Palestinians in UN, never voted or supported to Israel
 
Last edited:
Give any example or evidence where india voted against Palestinians? I remember India never supported any resolution against Palestinians in UN, mainly given vote for Palestinians only

Because I am preety sure, india always did favour of Palestinians in UN, never voted or supported to Israel
Motherland & fatherland anybody? while what’s left of Palestinian kids get slaughtered?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top