HInduphobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know he's a Zoro, these lot got bitch slapped so hard they landed in India, now coping hard.

This poor lot got it worse than Hindus who at least still have a country

On the other hand theses guys are on the way to become dinosaurs. Extinct and irrelevant

Being a smelly little scammer ain't something to be proud of Dravidian, jog on now boy.
Everyone says the same pre ghar wapasi

don't be nervous now

post ghar wapsi you be telling me ki no korma ever tasted as good as plan daal with no onion and garlic !

Mera term co-opt kar lia. We Indians should be careful when having a go at each other.

The hinduphobic walls are listening, the hinduphobes are watching our net practice and learning.

Truth of the matter?

Worldwide, Christianity has no love lost for Hindus as well.
Nice joke Zoro, last time I remember Muslims threw y'all outside your homeland lmao

Yes. But now we are Indian.

Just look at our Iranian blood brothers meanwhile.

Not having a clue whether they are Persian or Muslim.

And worshipping the same Prophet of the enemy that destroyed them.

Lol

On the other hand theses guys are on the way to become dinosaurs. Extinct and irrelevant
Feels bad to be @vsdoc seeing his mighty Zoros heading to the Museum 😢

Actually you Karachi walas got it worst.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘😘😘😘😘🤣

Keep coping Zoro, won't change the fact y'all are irrelevant lmao
Attention seeking,
Cry more.

We are going fk you now.

Across the world where we find you.

And all you can do is go on talk shows, protest marches, and

United nations.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I believe there are other forces "fking" (what a word huh) and causing you angst you feel in your bones, permanently.

You just have displaced anger, every post an opportunity for lament, you love this pdf seemingly in the way a drug addict loves heroin.

Always here to help doc

Clutching to the past to get attention in modern times, I myself, I would make sure to visit the Museum where the Zoros are headed.
He needs an outlet, this place is a soft target, he has poison to spew, he knows he will find a counterpart, just be nice, he gets even more spiteful.

Btw,If you want to know what being consumed by civilizational angst does to you, there you go.

I can understand where your salty river flows from.

galti kar di in our zealousness to teach you pesky western flank lot a lesson, if we'd played it right, they would, to this very day, be fighting an insurgency in east bengal. We did jhatka when the proper thing to do was 'death by a million cuts' .. to have fostered and keep it festering..

anyway, no point crying about spilt beer, ab ham Afghanistan me judo game khel rahe hain.. using our opponent's weight to our advantage.

He needs an outlet, this place is a soft target, he has poison to spew, he knows he will find a counterpart, just be nice, he gets even more spiteful.

Btw,If you want to know what being consumed by civilizational angst does to you, there you go.

Then you should meet me in real life.

Without filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back