Potentially Pakistan giving access to naval base to China.

Full access or control is highly unlikely,

But China is Pakistans ally, one of our main ones, it's none of anyone's business if Chinese ships make port calls to Pakistani ports

But China is Pakistans ally, one of our main ones, it's none of anyone's business if Chinese ships make port calls to Pakistani ports
Anything is possible, there are corner plots available in Shanghai/Hong Kong also ;)

Maybe for replenishment mission or to keep tab of Indian nuclear submarines and the US Navy.
Strategically located at the mouth of the Strait of Hormuz on the Arabian Sea would grant the PLAN access to the Persian Gulf.

We don't care. The deal is between Pakistan and China. We can have any sort of agreement on our soil with any country we like.
I personally think it will only be used for replenishment. Not a full permanent naval base.

I personally think it will only be used for replenishment. Not a full permanent naval base.

No problem. Whatever it is, it is between China and Pakistan.

Reactions: FHN
Last edited:
When did US drones visit? I heard these are banned from flying over Pakistan.

Did you hear that Pakistan is buying Chinese fighters? 😉

How do you feel about China Pakistan cooperation in Gwadar? Do you feel aggrieved?

Before they were banned they took out a lot of bad guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back