Relationship between India & China will turn combative, says Indian former foreign secretary

You watched too much fake news from Indian media. If China ever supported Indian separatists, India was in civil war already.
If China could do that.. What do You think what is stopping China? China has enough reasons to do that.

If China could do that.. What do You think what is stopping China? China has enough reasons to do that.
1, China's major opponents are US and its allies. India was not regarded as one of them before 2020.
2, China was hoping India to become a balance power between western world and China before 2020. China desperately needed support from big powers after US launched all kinds of attacks to China since 2018. Huawei even wanted to bid for India's 5G contract after it was banned by west. Then China found India joined in west camp to counter China together.

1, China's major opponents are US and its allies. India was not regarded as one of them before 2020.
2, China was hoping India to become a balance power between western world and China before 2020. China desperately needed support from big powers after US launched all kinds of attacks to China since 2018. Huawei even wanted to bid for India's 5G contract after it was banned by west. Then China found India joined in west camp to counter China together.
India never joined any camp. Don't fall for this forum. Modi visited Russia and hugged Putin with big deals. Modi visited US and hugged Biden with huge deals.
Modi just visited Ukraine too.
China is doing mischievous things in India already. You don't live in India ..so you dont know ... Here we have a big commie party who openly supports China over India in media and everywhere. North east riots happens bcz China's elements are there. I know China is capable to do mischievous behaviour by third party in any country. It never involves herself directly. But breaking India is imposible for any country now in 2024. India can do much harm in return if anyone try.

You're trying to engage cpc 50c army in a rational discussion?

India never joined any camp. Don't fall for this forum. Modi visited Russia and hugged Putin with big deals. Modi visited US and hugged Biden with huge deals.
China is doing mischievous things in India already. You don't live in India ..so you dont know ... Here we have a big commie party who openly supports China over India in media and everywhere. North east riots happens bcz China's elements are there. I know China is capable to do mischievous behaviour by third party in any country. It never involves herself directly. But breaking India is imposible for any country now in 2024. India can do much harm in return if anyone try.
Modi hugging both Putin and Zelinski proves India didn't join in any camp? You didn't joined in anti-Russia camp. But India definitely have joined in "anti- China" camp. Okay? India did everything to prove that already.

China hasn't sponsored other countries' separists for half century. China wouldn't bother doing that to India to ruin its reputation. As I said, India will be in civil war if China ever did that.

Last edited:
I didn't say China will declare war to India. China will use all measures except war to disintegrate India. India has too many states that want to get independent.

China has too many people who need to see real freedom.

One of them is you, you must be freed from this imposed job of CCP licking on international forums.

China has too many people who need to see real freedom.

One of them is you, you must be freed from this imposed job of CCP licking on international forums.
But it is Indian media that are notorious for producing fake news. Not Chinese media

But it is Indian media that are notorious for producing fake news. Not Chinese media

Being notorious is an outcome of being free. Controlled media like yours as good as trash.

Why you call your government publish house as media?

Being notorious is an outcome of being free. Controlled media like yours as good as trash.
Why you call your government publish house as media?
Dishonest society caused by being free is much much worse than China's controlled media society. Believe me. Chinese media barely lie. They just don't report some news. Which is not all bad. Chinese society is way healthier than the rotten west society, let alone India.

China is doing mischievous things in India already. You don't live in India ..so you dont know ... Here we have a big commie party who openly supports China over India in media and everywhere. North east riots happens bcz China's elements are there. I know China is capable to do mischievous behaviour by third party in any country. I never involves herself directly. But breaking India is imposible for any country now in 2024. I can do much harm in return if anyone try
Modi hugging both Putin and Zelinski proves India didn't join in any camp? You didn't joined in anti-Russia camp. But India definitely have joined in "anti- China" camp. Okay? India did everything to prove that already.

China hasn't sponsored other countries' separists for half century. China wouldn't bother doing that to India to ruin its reputation. As I said, India will be in civil war if China ever did that.
You don't know anything about India's foreign policy. India doesn't make relation with other countries taking China in account. India is the father of Non-aligned movement. It is our policy since independence.
And CCP also understand it but you don't.

When US collapses, which I think is bound to happen, China will definitely tear India apart. Given what India had done to China when China was in hard time from 2020 to today, India deserves to be destroyed.

Indians were the most vicious COVID came from China fake news spreading

They thought china was weak and vulnerable.... Look how they sniffed blood

Now it's Bhai Bhai😂😂

Reactions: ety
That's like saying Pak India issues are 80% resolved 😂

Very defensive posture

Pakistan India De hyphenation happened a long time back

We are 2 different countries in 2 different orbits

With China we have a Robust economic and trade ties

That is what really matters

Unlike Pakistan, China is smart enough , not to be obsessed with a few mountains and peaks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back