Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

His "6" claim is laughable.

Soledar fell 14 days later. Bakhmut fell four months later.

The worst thing is the during Ukraine's failed counteroffensive:
View attachment 61235

Once again, Ukraine has gained more territory in the past 2 weeks than the Russians in the past year. Russia had more Ukrainian territory 2 years ago than they do today.

And Russian casualties are in the tens of thousands and lost thousands of pieces of equipment in the last year.

Even that is hilarious underestimation for any military enthusiast amateur not to speak about someone with military past.
Ukraina has lost the war already in military terms, now it has to be digested politically with some rotten political maneuvers but that part is yet to materialize.

Russia has strategically lost this war. Ukraine has gained more territory in the last 2 weeks than Russia in the last year. And that’s not a lot of territory to begin with.

Once again, Ukraine has gained more territory in the past 2 weeks than the Russians in the past year. Russia had more Ukrainian territory 2 years ago than they do today.

And Russian casualties are in the tens of thousands and lost thousands of pieces of equipment in the last year.
you should stop wasting your post.

This is the same guy who believe Ukrainian Air Force is so inept that they can't do Close Air Support with F-16, even when they are certified with NATO JTAC..........which as you know, NATO uses F-16.......

That guy was so funny.......

Not even remotely as funny as someone who think "Medium to Low Chance" means it's likely to happen.

As for Ukraine had already lost the war in military term, yeah, you been claiming it since day one (Not day one but when the Russian got close to Irpin back in March 2022). But then 2 and a half years later we are still talking about this war........And I am pretty sure Russian themselves being invaded is part of the "Russian winning term" in their own military term, eh?
Yes it is and i am being generous.

Genius, meanwhile west poured money and weapons on enormous bases, cut it now ukraina would collapse internally within months, so in sense russia now fights logistic battle against west.

you should stop wasting your post.

This is the same guy who believe Ukrainian Air Force is so inept that they can't do Close Air Support with F-16, even when they are certified with NATO JTAC..........which as you know, NATO uses F-16.......

That guy was so funny.......

These jokers were telling me for months that territory gained was all that mattered regardless if tens of thousands of Russians were destroyed and thousands of equipment lost. They told me Ukraine could no longer take any territory.

Now that Ukraine has taken more territory in such a short time span all they do is cope.

And the Pokrovsk push, which likely take months of fighting for the city, the Russians will still have to take Sloviansk, Kramatorsk, etc. And these cities are heavily fortified. And the Russians have been trying for months to break into Chasiv Yar. They still can’t do it.

Yes it is and i am being generous.

Genius, meanwhile west poured money and weapons on enormous bases, cut it now ukraina would collapse internally within months, so in sense russia now fights logistic battle against west.
Yes what? I don't see how anyone would think medium to low chance mean it's gonna happen. I mean, if you really think I think Russian line is gonna collapse because I said it had a medium to low chances it will happen, then you need to have your head check.

Genius, not all Western money and weapon are in Provrosk, taking them now (even if you can take them now) does not do anything in the grand scheme of thing. It's not like Provrosk have 60 billion of NATO/US Weapon sitting in there, let alone you are talking about something in a few months time.

I mean, this is going to be like this all over, you said this will "Collapse" the Ukrainian line, and then I laugh about it, 5 months later, I don't even remember that post existed because well, the war continue.........

These jokers were telling me for months that territory gained was all that mattered regardless if tens of thousands of Russians were destroyed and thousands of equipment lost. They told me Ukraine could no longer take any territory.

Now that Ukraine has taken more territory in such a short time span all they do is cope.

And the Pokrovsk push, which likely take months of fighting for the city, the Russians will still have to take Sloviansk, Kramatorsk, etc. And these cities are heavily fortified. And the Russians have been trying for months to break into Chasiv Yar. They still can’t do it.
What do you expect, they are expecting the war to be over in a few months........

I wouldn't say it will be a big surprise if it didn't come down like they said. Again, all the progress was there, but then they said it's flaw to measure progress by charting the average gain........sure, the Russian suddenly made 5km a week and take Provrosk by October and somehow the entire line collapse because this town cross thru 2 roads, which in itself have nothing to do with Slovyansk and Kramatosk........

Well, that's the intelligence level of these people.........You can't argue with stupid........

Yes what? I don't see how anyone would think medium to low chance mean it's gonna happen. I mean, if you really think I think Russian line is gonna collapse because I said it had a medium to low chances it will happen, then you need to have your head check.

Genius, not all Western money and weapon are in Provrosk, taking them now (even if you can take them now) does not do anything in the grand scheme of thing. It's not like Provrosk have 60 billion of NATO/US Weapon sitting in there, let alone you are talking about something in a few months time.

I mean, this is going to be like this all over, you said this will "Collapse" the Ukrainian line, and then I laugh about it, 5 months later, I don't even remember that post existed because well, the war continue.........
It was stupid giving any chances to uaf for that utterly failed offensive from which they never recovered as force capable of offensive operations.

Yeah right, now lets obfuscate general situation with particular front developements, not this time.

It was stupid giving any chances to uaf for that utterly failed offensive from which they never recovered as force capable of offensive operations.

Yeah right, now lets obfuscate general situation with particular front developements, not this time.
Dude, the offensive is June last year, we are in August 2024, if they "NEVER" recovered, then why it takes Russia a year to move from Bakhmut to Novohrodivka??

Again, you do know if you say that, you aren't really putting Russia in the brightest of light. Because it meant they got caught by a "spent" force for over a year........

Dude, the offensive is June last year, we are in August 2024, if they "NEVER" recovered, then why it takes Russia a year to move from Bakhmut to Novohrodivka??

Again, you do know if you say that, you aren't really putting Russia in the brightest of light. Because it meant they got caught by a "spent" force for over a year........
Why do you assume that russians are in particular hurry at first place?
All i see they are reaching their goals steadilly and methodically without hurting their economy and daily life, if you did not notice they did not conduct mobilisation since 2022 and yet they are winning, so why hurry, uaf is not becoming any stronger, it is quite opposite.

All i see they are reaching their goals steadilly and methodically without hurting their economy and daily life, if you did not notice they did not conduct mobilisation since 2022 and yet they are winning, so why hurry, uaf is not becoming any stronger, it is quite opposite.

Good point. Russia planned a 1,000 year war against Ukraine. 2 years ain't nothing.

Your logic is completely flawed. No military wants to get into years of attritional warfare. Russian dead and wounded are 500K+. They’ve lost over 17,500+ pieces of equipment. 10K+ pieces of armor.

They haven’t reached any of their goals. Not even the Donbas. I still remember the summer of 2022, when all the Russian copers said they’d retake Kyiv, take Kharkiv, and Odessa etc. We’ve come a long since then

You got an actual map for this territory gain or loss

Whatever Russia has now it can prove it can hold onto it, Ukraine just made an incursion, or sacrifice we don't know

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back