Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

I never claimed that Ukraine could not do CAS. And I really won't rehash this debate with someone who makes erroneous claims like every JTAC must be a pilot.

I'm sorry, but the only funny thing here is you, man. Luckily I don't feel the need to be right about everything, I don't have that fragile ego, I know when I'm wrong and admit it.
Well, that's what you said on the other thread, I mean, sure, whatever man.

On the other hand, I am providing you with evidence of what had been said and what was said, I mean, as I said, go doubt those number, but that wasn't a lie per se, and I am happily to be proven wrong, not with what you said but with evidence, my post are always open, anyone, not just you, can rebut what I had said at any time.

Why do you assume that russians are in particular hurry at first place?
huh? why? Who want to spend money and resource in a war to drag it on if they can end quickly? It's not like Russian aren't paying for the war and it is just something they had to do. Ie them being invaded, well...........It is now......

All i see they are reaching their goals steadilly and methodically without hurting their economy and daily life, if you did not notice they did not conduct mobilisation since 2022 and yet they are winning, so why hurry, uaf is not becoming any stronger, it is quite opposite.

As I said, steadily they will capture Donbas in 20 years, but then you said average gain over time is not a good metric to show progress, well.......

I mean, it's gonna be like this, 2 months later, Russia is still outside Provoske (By the way, they made no gain since yesterday) and then the war is going to continue on for another 5 years or so and we are still talking about how Russia "threaten" Kramatosk, and then we will forget about what you said had happened.

And lol, never in military history, the attacker grew stronger over time, because by definition, the attacker has to dump more resources to overcome the defender.....But then, what did I know? it's not like I have been involved in a war that lasted 20 years.....am I right?

You predicted collapse of russian army two years ago or so and it backfired badly for you. All other minor tactical things are irrelevant for which i do not have time to discuss. Show some decency and humility when you are cought as victim of your own propaganda.
I am not fortune teller but even so it is not hard to see that uaf is pummeled and finished as force capable of wining war.
The guy ran away from PDF for a while when he was totally proved wrong. After some time he is back again and again trying to force his propaganda on this thread.

huh? why? Who want to spend money and resource in a war to drag it on if they can end quickly? It's not like Russian aren't paying for the war and it is just something they had to do. Ie them being invaded, well...........It is now......
Huh, they can not end war quickly as uaf is logistical spearhead of west, it will take some time to destroy all equipment and arms by russians. On the economy aspect russians have hard assets always convertible into money so they will not have any trouble in world which is hungry for resources.
As I said, steadily they will capture Donbas in 20 years, but then you said average gain over time is not a good metric to show progress, well.......
Even so, they are ready to take that time, not sure if opponents are seeing how fucked up west become in less then couple of years.
I mean, it's gonna be like this, 2 months later, Russia is still outside Provoske (By the way, they made no gain since yesterday) and then the war is going to continue on for another 5 years or so and we are still talking about how Russia "threaten" Kramatosk, and then we will forget about what you said had happened.

If it is some consolation moment for you let it be like that.
And lol, never in military history, the attacker grew stronger over time, because by definition, the attacker has to dump more resources to overcome the defender.....But then, what did I know? it's not like I have been involved in a war that lasted 20 years.....am I right?
History is merely record of past events, lets see how this war will play out at the end, right now you can make only assumptions.

20240827_120013.jpg20240827_120025.jpg20240827_120042.jpg20240827_120048.jpg
Book to be launched soon!

French police arrests Telegram CEO Durov on failing of child sex abuse prevention. Interestingly, Russia military uses telegram as primary messing service. That’s ridiculous. Messages that run on telegram are encrypted but everyone who is familiar with cryptography knows the company can decrypt the messages.

So either Telegram is directly owned and controlled by the Kremlin, or the russians are stupid beyond imagination.

Huh, they can not end war quickly as uaf is logistical spearhead of west, it will take some time to destroy all equipment and arms by russians. On the economy aspect russians have hard assets always convertible into money so they will not have any trouble in world which is hungry for resources.

Even so, they are ready to take that time, not sure if opponents are seeing how fucked up west become in less then couple of years.

If it is some consolation moment for you let it be like that.

History is merely record of past events, lets see how this war will play out at the end, right now you can make only assumptions.
All I will say comes back in November and see for yourself.

But then, as I said, this is pointless. You keep thinking of the same scenario we had talked about since 2 and a half years ago, and then keep saying this year will be different. I mean, I don't know how long it takes for you to understand the war is not going to go the way you think will go, only ended up saying the same thing again, and again. I don't know about you, it might have been fun like that the first time around, the war is going on its third years, and even if you are not tired of saying the same ol' thing over and over again, I am.......

I am not going to reply to this.

Russia’s Retaliation: 100+ Missiles Rain Down on Ukraine After Zelensky’s Offensive​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back