Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

you should stop wasting your post.

This is the same guy who believe Ukrainian Air Force is so inept that they can't do Close Air Support with F-16, even when they are certified with NATO JTAC..........which as you know, NATO uses F-16.......

That guy was so funny.......
I never claimed that Ukraine could not do CAS. And I really won't rehash this debate with someone who makes erroneous claims like every JTAC must be a pilot.

I'm sorry, but the only funny thing here is you, man. Luckily I don't feel the need to be right about everything, I don't have that fragile ego, I know when I'm wrong and admit it.

Russia just delivered 6 Su-30SM to Kazakhstan, despite the war. UAC also delivered 2 modernized Su-30SM2 not long ago to the VKS.

As the Russian air Force professionalize and their expertise grow, I expect the situation will deteriorate even more for Ukraine.

Just two years ago, the Russians were unable to accurately target Ukrainian planes sitting in Tarmac, now they do so regularly.

Just two years ago, their Su-34 must fly inside the WeZ of Ukrainian MANPADS team, now they're doing so from the safety of being 70km away, there are already footage that the UMPK or D-30b smart bombs are able to hit moving objects now.

Forget the massive losses of the Russian ground vehicle, once the VKS is back on its feet anything else is irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back