Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

You are main instigator and supporter of this war since 2008. Russia fights war for their survival and they have no choice but to win, regardless will you support or not ukrainians.
I can say the same to you, Ukraine is a country, what they do is what they do, Russia is NOT Ukraine and they should have no right to interfere with their own affair, if they want to execute all their citizen, Russian or not, that's up to them, if you think this is unjust that you invade and people fight back, then that's your problem, blame us all you want, but if you failed to see the simple fact that if you invade people WILL fight back, then you are in for a long ride

For me? **** Russia, I don't care if they have imperial ambition, you don't get that point without paying, I don't really care about Ukrainian and Russian, if they want to be like us, then you got to pay, you don't pay, then don't play, and I am glad we **** over the Russian for trying to play big boss, that's the value of the world, you don't get to be on top without sacrifice.

I can say the same to you, Ukraine is a country, what they do is what they do, Russia is NOT Ukraine and they should have no right to interfere with their own affair, if they want to execute all their citizen, Russian or not, that's up to them, if you think this is unjust that you invade and people fight back, then that's your problem, blame us all you want, but if you failed to see the simple fact that if you invade people WILL fight back, then you are in for a long ride

For me? **** Russia, I don't care if they have imperial ambition, you don't get that point without paying, I don't really care about Ukrainian and Russian, if they want to be like us, then you got to pay, you don't pay, then don't play, and I am glad we **** over the Russian for trying to play big boss, that's the value of the world, you don't get to be on top without sacrifice.
Sure you can, things works like that where might is right and russia is enjoying their might in ukraina like west did and do in middle east.
Ukrainians just showed them self being fools and geopolitical idiots, what else could be said then that.

If ukraine used their brigades to stabilise the east front maybe this we would have been sure that this war will continue but their gamble on kursk is risky and dangerous what it has shown is Russia did not panic and one way i see for ukraine is to start diggin in or else they are no extensive defensive lines they have built. And if Russia decides to redirect there troops its going to be a disaster for kyiv.
Again, you are talking about available manpower

First of all, if they can use it in Kursk, that mean by that deduction, they can use it on anywhere. Because you are using it regardless.

Second, if that is true, that mean they choose overusing it in Kursk rather than in Donbas, because that's the fact here, those force are now in Kursk, not Donbas

So again, setting aside the entire Ukrainian high command (Zelenskyy, Sryisky the lot) suddenly went insane overnight and use the troop for a nothing objective, the command decision choose Kursk mean there are more advantage to attack in Kursk than use them in Donbas and reinforce the line. That's the logical decision.

There is a reason why those troop were used in Kursk instead of Donbas, the situation in Donbas before the incursion is not that desperate enough for Zelenskyy to risk starting a nuclear war over by invading Kursk just to create a divesion, Putin warns multiple time that they will use nuke if Russian territories was threatened, nothing is more threaten than an actual invasion in Russian territories.

On the other hand, 3 out of 6 Ukrainian (5, 15 and 17) armored brigade and 2 out of 3 Ukrainian brigade using Western tank are missing (47, 93). We only have 82nd Air Assault Brigade we know is operating in Kursk, and we know Ukraine took the delivery of 200+ leo 1 tank (which largely ignored by the media) which mean those element aren't disbanded, Russia need to account for those, and I hope they have intelligence on where these formation currently based, especially 47th when it was used in the summer offensive last year, which give them more than a year to reconstitute.

Last edited:
Sure you can, things works like that where might is right and russia is enjoying their might in ukraina like west did and do in middle east.
Ukrainians just showed them self being fools and geopolitical idiots, what else could be said then that.
Again, I can say the same to you.

Do you think Russia think they can still win this war? What next? Russia can't stop after they get Donbas, Ukraine will go NATO, which mean they are going to need to go all the way, and we know for a fact that Ukraine is too big and it will simply swallow Russian troop

This is Russian progress in Ukraine 1 year ago

1724945093074.png
This is Ukraine now

1724945148101.png

When do you think Russia can completely capture Ukraine by military mean?

Tell me, if you are a Russian, knowing that your children and your children's children is going to be fighting this war 60 years later to try to conquer this enormous country. For what exactly?

In fact, Russia can preserve their status with only one act, it seems the Russian are more foolish for not doing that

Do you think Russia think they can still win this war? What next? Russia can't stop after they get Donbas, Ukraine will go NATO, which mean they are going to need to go all the way, and we know for a fact that Ukraine is too big and it will simply swallow Russian troop

View attachment 61728
This is Ukraine now

View attachment 61729

Tell me, if you are a Russian, knowing that your children and your children's children is going to be fighting this war 60 years later to try to conquer this enormous country. For what exactly?

In fact, Russia can preserve their status with only one act, it seems the Russian are more foolish for not doing that
Russia can capture three large provinces from Ukraine (Donetsk, Luhansk and Zaporizhzhia). Russia has already captured well over 50% of each of these.

Zaporizhzhia - over 70% as of September 2022
Luhansk - over 95% as of July 2024 [maybe 85% of the Donbas in total]
Donetsk - over 60% and increasing

and 50% of Kherson oblast.

Russia already controls 75% of the total area of these 4 massive regions. source: https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-june-14-2024

it will take time to reach full control in all three provinces, but not 60 years

View attachment 61728
This is Ukraine now

View attachment 61729

They are winning at the moment clearly, we will see how big appetite for war among ukrainians and west will be once they reach dnepr river.

Russia can capture three large provinces from Ukraine (Donetsk, Luhansk and Zaporizhzhia). Russia has already captured well over 50% of each of these.

Zaporizhzhia - over 70% as of September 2022
Luhansk - over 95% as of July 2024 [maybe 85% of the Donbas in total]
Donetsk - over 60% and increasing

and 50% of Kherson oblast.

Russia already controls 75% of the total area of these 4 massive regions. source: https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-june-14-2024

it will take time to reach full control in all three provinces, but not 60 years
It's pointless in strategic term to take control of all those province and stop the war, effectively you are giving 60% of Ukraine to NATO. Because once the war stop, they will join NATO, whether or not they relinquish claim of those province.

On the other hand, look at the map

This is Donetsk (not Donbas) in 2023 (red is a roughly traced border of Donetsk)
2023.jpg

This is 2024

2024.jpg

Unless Russia start picking things up, it is going to take a generation (16 to 20 years) to completely take control of Donetsk. Also not to forget for first half the 2024 and 2 months in 2023 Ukraine keep crying on the withheld Ukraine aid bill.....which is not going to be a matter in 2025 and 2026 since the bill has passed

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back