Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

If you think like that write to your constituent representative to stop sending money to fuel unwinable war and avoid unnecessary bloodshed.
West can do that like they stick to some international laws and moral nower days if ever.
It has nothing to do with what the west did, or who do I support, because we aren't involved in this war. You aren't, I'm not, only Ukrainians and Russians are.

All wars are unwinnable. Simply because there is no military outcome to a solution that is purely political, even if Russia took Kyiv back in March 2022, do you think the war will just end there? No, there will be years and years of insurgency and unless Russia is willing to stay and learn all the Ukrainian Culture and Language and become Ukrainian, you can't simply say "I captured that country, and now it's mine" There was a very famous interview of a Vietcong colonel talking about the Vietcong insurgence, in it he declare the American will lose this war unless they are willing to stay there for 60 years and learn how to use a chopstick. As soon as the American left, they will pounce, be it 10 years or 60 years.

That's the same happened to the Russian in Afghanistan, that's the same thing happened to the American in Afghanistan. If you don't belong there, the population WILL fight you, and you will lose one way or another, because either they persist and they win, or you become them, they also win. That's why Russia can't possibly win this.

As for whether or not we should support the Ukrainian, we will continue our support as long as Ukrainian wants it. That's the same why you don't call Russia and ask them to stop.

The Heat🔥Novohrodivka Fallen In 4 Days⚔️Vuhledar Direction Has Collapsed💥Military Summary 2024.08.27​

Memryk Has Fallen🔥Russians Are Steamrolling Ukrainian Positions⚔️Military Summary For 2024.08.28​

The Heat🔥 The Russians Entered Selydove And Myrnohrad⚔️Complete Collapse💥Military Summary 2024.08.28​

It has nothing to do with what the west did, or who do I support, because we aren't involved in this war. You aren't, I'm not, only Ukrainians and Russians are.

All wars are unwinnable. Simply because there is no military outcome to a solution that is purely political, even if Russia took Kyiv back in March 2022, do you think the war will just end there? No, there will be years and years of insurgency and unless Russia is willing to stay and learn all the Ukrainian Culture and Language and become Ukrainian, you can't simply say "I captured that country, and now it's mine" There was a very famous interview of a Vietcong colonel talking about the Vietcong insurgence, in it he declare the American will lose this war unless they are willing to stay there for 60 years and learn how to use a chopstick. As soon as the American left, they will pounce, be it 10 years or 60 years.

That's the same happened to the Russian in Afghanistan, that's the same thing happened to the American in Afghanistan. If you don't belong there, the population WILL fight you, and you will lose one way or another, because either they persist and they win, or you become them, they also win. That's why Russia can't possibly win this.

As for whether or not we should support the Ukrainian, we will continue our support as long as Ukrainian wants it. That's the same why you don't call Russia and ask them to stop.

You are main instigator and supporter of this war since 2008. Russia fights war for their survival and they have no choice but to win, regardless will you support or not ukrainians.

Last edited:
These countries don't have surplus. They have massive deficit. They can't even give 1 cent without going into more deficit. 50 billion a year is not sustainable. Only possible for 3 years. Not possible for a 3,000 years war which lasts 3 days.
If you buy a house you take a loan. It you go shopping you pay with credit card that’s practically a loan. the world lives on debts. Nobody stops anybody to go to North Korea. That’s the only country I know people have no debt.

The west seizes $260 billion from the Russians. I willing to bet Putin asks Ccp for $260 billion in loan. He urgently needs this money to continue the war.

The vid was some months old. Polish FM responds to cheap Russian propaganda at UNSC.

I never once claim Ukraine is winning the war. From the beginning I said Ukraine would need to close this out on the negotiation table, there are NO WAY for BOTH RUSSIA and UKRAINE to win this war in term of military action.

Again, this is not just a bad decision if they invade Kursk with all the operational reserve with no clear objective, this is a disaster decision, knowing that this will do nothing strategic to the South, again, the better example is if Germany invaded the US back in WW2 using all their wonder weapon during their later stage of the war. Nobody with a sane mind will do that, and I am not talking about military general.

Or do you really believe this is just a "gimmick" that they were done to score some point and decided to risk a global nuclear war (Which was what Russia was talking about when they ACTUALLY invaded Russian territories) just because they want to earn some brownie point? Which just didn't make any sense at all, the risk outweighs the gain by a long, LONG, LONG mile. Technically, if Russia nuke Ukraine now, the west can't do anything because they did invaded Russia.......

But seems to me, you believe this is just all that.........I mean, sure, whatever you say, as I said the only thing I will say is wait until November and come back and we will look at it then, but then as I said multiple time, it's just pointless.

If ukraine used their brigades to stabilise the east front maybe this we would have been sure that this war will continue but their gamble on kursk is risky and dangerous what it has shown is Russia did not panic and one way i see for ukraine is to start diggin in or else they are no extensive defensive lines they have built. And if Russia decides to redirect there troops its going to be a disaster for kyiv.

If ukraine used their brigades to stabilise the east front maybe this we would have been sure that this war will continue but their gamble on kursk is risky and dangerous what it has shown is Russia did not panic and one way i see for ukraine is to start diggin in or else they are no extensive defensive lines they have built. And if Russia decides to redirect there troops its going to be a disaster for kyiv.
you can not dig out enough trenches in haste and replicate fortification systems they developed from 2014 in Donbas.
If they have started digging up at the beginning of wat second, third, fourth etc. defense lines they might would have some chances but they were under illusion how weak russians are and occupied with stealing money suddenly poured into the country and corruption.

Last edited:
you can not dig out enough trenches in haste and replicate fortification systems they developed from 2014 in Donbas.
If they gave started digging up at the beginning of wat second, third, fourth etc. defense lines they might would have some chances but they were under illusion how weak russians are and occupied with stealing money suddenly poured into the country and corruption.

This is hilarious reports coming out from Kiev now Kursk was invaded, Zelenskyy "asked" NATO for fortifications machinery. They did not plan ahead or were they hoping to reach Vladivostok? If they need an excuse to draw out from Kursk (and our in-house analyst on here has not discussed their losses there), Kiev can always claim it was NATO's fault for not responding fast enough 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back