Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Dude, you should adjust angle and move away from ukraina winning this war, once you do that you will express less mental gimmick trying to rationalize every bad decision by their military leadership.
I never once claim Ukraine is winning the war. From the beginning I said Ukraine would need to close this out on the negotiation table, there are NO WAY for BOTH RUSSIA and UKRAINE to win this war in term of military action.

Again, this is not just a bad decision if they invade Kursk with all the operational reserve with no clear objective, this is a disaster decision, knowing that this will do nothing strategic to the South, again, the better example is if Germany invaded the US back in WW2 using all their wonder weapon during their later stage of the war. Nobody with a sane mind will do that, and I am not talking about military general.

Or do you really believe this is just a "gimmick" that they were done to score some point and decided to risk a global nuclear war (Which was what Russia was talking about when they ACTUALLY invaded Russian territories) just because they want to earn some brownie point? Which just didn't make any sense at all, the risk outweighs the gain by a long, LONG, LONG mile. Technically, if Russia nuke Ukraine now, the west can't do anything because they did invaded Russia.......

But seems to me, you believe this is just all that.........I mean, sure, whatever you say, as I said the only thing I will say is wait until November and come back and we will look at it then, but then as I said multiple time, it's just pointless.

I never once claim Ukraine is winning the war. From the beginning I said Ukraine would need to close this out on the negotiation table, there are NO WAY for BOTH RUSSIA and UKRAINE to win this war in term of military action.

Again, this is not just a bad decision if they invade Kursk with all the operational reserve with no clear objective, this is a disaster decision, knowing that this will do nothing strategic to the South, again, the better example is if Germany invaded the US back in WW2 using all their wonder weapon during their later stage of the war. Nobody with a sane mind will do that, and I am not talking about military general.

Or do you really believe this is just a "gimmick" that they were done to score some point and decided to risk a global nuclear war (Which was what Russia was talking about when they ACTUALLY invaded Russian territories) just because they want to earn some brownie point? Which just didn't make any sense at all, the risk outweighs the gain by a long, LONG, LONG mile. Technically, if Russia nuke Ukraine now, the west can't do anything because they did invaded Russia.......

But seems to me, you believe this is just all that.........I mean, sure, whatever you say, as I said the only thing I will say is wait until November and come back and we will look at it then, but then as I said multiple time, it's just pointless.
If you think like that write to your constituent representative to stop sending money to fuel unwinable war and avoid unnecessary bloodshed.
West can do that like they stick to some international laws and moral nower days if ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back