Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

cope with this ukrainian mouthpiece do not moan to me bringing news you are trying desperately to demant.

Bruh, I already said I believe you, what do you want? LOL

Argue is pointless, I mean you believe in a 5 days push to Novohrovidka (Which only 6 sq kilometer in size by the way) means the same thing will happen to Provrosk (Close to 30 square kilometers insize and 6 times the population) what else to say? sure Because the Russia need 5 days to push into Novohrodivka, they will just need 6 days to push into Kramatosk, it's the same bruh.

Bruh, I already said I believe you, what do you want? LOL

Argue is pointless, I mean you believe in a 5 days push to Novohrovidka (Which only 6 sq kilometer in size by the way) means the same thing will happen to Provrosk (Close to 30 square kilometers insize and 6 times the population) what else to say? sure Because the Russia need 5 days to push into Novohrodivka, they will just need 6 days to push into Kramatosk, it's the same bruh.
sorry, missed second part of your post.
now by your opinion will they mount some serious defense on Pokrovsk due strategic importance or they will suffer fast pace defeat of this momentum presented by russians, they advanced really fast this last couple of days.
or question is do they enough troops to form any meaningful defense due their adventure in Kursk area?
reports indicate that there are no significant forces to stop russians before Pokrovsk.

sorry, missed second part of your post.
now by your opinion will they mount some serious defense on Pokrovsk due strategic importance or they will suffer fast pace defeat of this momentum presented by russians, they advanced really fast this last couple of days.
or question is do they enough troops to form any meaningful defense due their adventure in Kursk area?
reports indicate that there are no significant forces to stop russians before Pokrovsk.
Do you familiar with the concept of "center of gravity"

I don't have an opinion on whether or not Prokrovsk will be heavily defended, I asked a question, because ACCORDING TO YOU, that town was the supply hub for the entire Donbas. And if you believe that, do you believe that town is going to be lightly defended?

Again, you seems to think the town is highly regarded (as the logistic hub for the entire doinbas) but at the same time, you think Ukrainian won't be defending that town to the last men? None of these are my opinion.

On the other hand, if you compare the battle of Avdiivka and Bakhmut, and this one, Russia had surrounded both towns at least with 180 degree cover (270 in Avdiivka case) and that still take them however long to capture the city, they are marching in a single axis, if and when they reach Prokrovsk , they have at best 20-45 degree coverage. And you are talking about 2 road leading in, this is going to be a slug fest if Ukraine desided to fight it out. Or they can stop their advance and consolidate their gain and try to encircle Prokrovsk, which is almost certain will make their move post winter into 2025.

But then, what do I know? Eh? It's not like Military Science play an important role in war.

Do you familiar with the concept of "center of gravity"

I don't have an opinion on whether or not Prokrovsk will be heavily defended, I asked a question, because ACCORDING TO YOU, that town was the supply hub for the entire Donbas. And if you believe that, do you believe that town is going to be lightly defended?

Again, you seems to think the town is highly regarded (as the logistic hub for the entire doinbas) but at the same time, you think Ukrainian won't be defending that town to the last men? None of these are my opinion.

On the other hand, if you compare the battle of Avdiivka and Bakhmut, and this one, Russia had surrounded both towns at least with 180 degree cover (270 in Avdiivka case) and that still take them however long to capture the city, they are marching in a single axis, if and when they reach Prokrovsk , they have at best 20-45 degree coverage. And you are talking about 2 road leading in, this is going to be a slug fest if Ukraine desided to fight it out. Or they can stop their advance and consolidate their gain and try to encircle Prokrovsk, which is almost certain will make their move post winter into 2025.

But then, what do I know? Eh? It's not like Military Science play an important role in war.
Stranger things happened in war then operational strategic blunders by army generals, i raised legitimate question due large chunk of the uaf are now roaming around in Kursk region without clear objective.
If UAF solidify their positions around Pokrovsk and imitate defense of Bakhmut/Avdeevka i would consider it as huge success for them.

Stranger things happened in war then operational strategic blunders by army generals, i raised legitimate question due large chunk of the uaf are now roaming around in Kursk region without clear objective.
If UAF solidify their positions around Pokrovsk and imitate defense of Bakhmut/Avdeevka i would consider it as huge success for them.
Do you believe Ukraine will attack Kursk using or thinning out troop from the South? It's one thing not to reinforce the South, but you are talking about draining manpower from the main event to the sideshow, and as you said, without clear objective.

Can it happen? Sure, they may as well pull every troop in the South and have a free for all in Kursk and see who capture what first. Dude, either the command staff completely lost their mind after 2.5 years of fighting, or it's very easy conclusion that 5 brigade was local (northern) force

Again, the question I ask before is, are you familiarise with the concept of "Center of Gravity" If I have to pick a place to defend, I would forego places like Novohridivka (small, tight place with no natural defence) than a bigger spalling city where I can place defensive line inside and outside the city with overwatch looking at incoming and have multiple supply route than a single in and out like Novohridivka.

Again, what do I know, it's not like military science are important in this.

Do you believe Ukraine will attack Kursk using or thinning out troop from the South? It's one thing not to reinforce the South, but you are talking about draining manpower from the main event to the sideshow, and as you said, without clear objective.

Can it happen? Sure, they may as well pull every troop in the South and have a free for all in Kursk and see who capture what first. Dude, either the command staff completely lost their mind after 2.5 years of fighting, or it's very easy conclusion that 5 brigade was local (northern) force

Again, the question I ask before is, are you familiarise with the concept of "Center of Gravity" If I have to pick a place to defend, I would forego places like Novohridivka (small, tight place with no natural defence) than a bigger spalling city where I can place defensive line inside and outside the city with overwatch looking at incoming and have multiple supply route than a single in and out like Novohridivka.

Again, what do I know, it's not like military science are important in this.
or Occam's razor applied on claims that uaf is depleted and undermanned without sufficient equipment in comparation to opponent, in that sense what they sent into Kursk might have been their last operational reserves, anyway Pokrovsk episode will play soon, we will see how and with what outcome.

or Occam's razor applied on claims that uaf is depleted and undermanned without sufficient equipment in comparation to opponent, in that sense what they sent into Kursk might have been their last operational reserves, anyway Pokrovsk episode will play soon, we will see how and with what outcome.
Sure, depleted manpower, then waste those remaining manpower on something that will not change the course of the war......that make sense.....if you are down to the last operational reserve, you don't start a battle 500 mile away from the frontline, you either put them in the south and then hope for the best (like what the French did in Dien Bien Phy) or you capitulate if you don't want to lose those troop.

Why go to Kursk, why not just commit mass suicide if they want to waste their last operational reserve for nothing. Dude, this is just commonsense, this is not even a sound military decision, this is just a sound decision, period.....Or are you saying the Ukrainian high command is losing their mind, people in the asylum is running the show??

Sure, depleted manpower, then waste those remaining manpower on something that will not change the course of the war......that make sense.....if you are down to the last operational reserve, you don't start a battle 500 mile away from the frontline, you either put them in the south and then hope for the best (like what the French did in Dien Bien Phy) or you capitulate if you don't want to lose those troop.

Why go to Kursk, why not just commit mass suicide if they want to use their last operational reserve for nothing. Dude, this is just commonsense, this is not even a sound military decision, this is just a sound decision, period.....Or are you saying the Ukrainian high command is losing their mind?
Tell that to Sirksky why he did that, not me.
Motive behind that incursion might have been to achieve some sense of victory or what not in order to provide continuation of support from west, last summer offensive had same intention, PR victories are huge part of soft side of war.

Tell that to Sirksky why he did that, not me.
Motive behind that incursion might have been to achieve some sense of victory or what not in order to provide continuation of support from west, last summer offensive had same intention, PR victories are huge part of soft side of war.
Again, go back and re-read what you said

You said "Ukraine is running out of equipment" but then they use Western Equipment (Challenger, Stryker, Leopard, M113) to invade Kursk.

You said "Ukraine is running out of manpower" but then they use 5 brigade to invade Kursk.

Now, Srysky can use those force and stabilise the line in the south, and given the Russia progress, they will be seriously inhibiting Russian advance in the south, it may even stop it out cold (maybe, or maybe not, I don't know) So, assuming no one in the entire command chain have gone crazy, the logical conclusion is whatever they did in Kursk is MORE IMPORTANT than trying to hold the Russian line in the South, because they could have use them in the south but they duidn't, otherwise if I want to invade some line and achieve absolutely nothing, I will probably just kill the troop myself, you have to have something to waste, if you are going to waste them.

Again, if this is an act of desperation, they will just say screw it and commit everything in the South and gamble, that's desperation, but they aren't doing that.

Again, go back and re-read what you said

You said "Ukraine is running out of equipment" but then they use Western Equipment (Challenger, Stryker, Leopard, M113) to invade Kursk.

You said "Ukraine is running out of manpower" but then they use 5 brigade to invade Kursk.

Now, Srysky can use those force and stabilise the line in the south, and given the Russia progress, they will be seriously inhibiting Russian advance in the south, it may even stop it out cold (maybe, or maybe not, I don't know) So, assuming no one in the entire command chain have gone crazy, the logical conclusion is whatever they did in Kursk is MORE IMPORTANT than trying to hold the Russian line in the South, because they could have use them in the south but they duidn't, otherwise if I want to invade some line and achieve absolutely nothing, I will probably just kill the troop myself, you have to have something to waste, if you are going to waste them.

Again, if this is an act of desperation, they will just say screw it and commit everything in the South and gamble, that's desperation, but they aren't doing that.
Desperation indeed, russians in took in couple days around 200 square km and approached key city in the region, ukrainians them self wonders were is the army, well they are in kursk.
Your problem is they you over estimate rationality and giving more credit then deserved to the uaf command stuff like they can not commit blunders.
At the moment russians are joking that toppling zelensky dictator would hurt their interests and that he is their asset how smart decisions he makes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back