Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

You do not have to replay but this morning russians were around 10km from Pokrovsk, it might be earlier then November to reply as this sudden advance changed operational situation and endangered Pokrovsk almost directly.
Well, this is Russian position on Bakhmut as of Jan 1, 2023

1724812435299.png

They were less than 3 km from Bakhmut

1724812401743.png

We all know how long it take for them to take Bakhmut..........

And then this is Russian position on Avdiivka as of Dec 1, 2023

1724812563433.png

They are less than 4 km away from their cauldron

1724812584739.png

And we all know how long it takes for them to roll over Avdiivka....

By the way, in case you don't know Bakhmut felt on May 17, 2023, Avdiivka felt on Feb 19, 2024....

Going back to my original point, sure, Provrosk may felt in November IF the Russia can close the gap in 10 weeks (IF, that's a big if) AND Ukraine withdraws without a fight. But then we already know that, because that's the same thing I said in Feb 2023 when we talk about Bakhmut, and then again some time before I left the old forum when they are marching on Avdiivka. I probably said that same thing back in 2022 when Russia encircle Mariupol back then. And every year, you are talking like Russia took Mariupol and the Ukrainian line will buckle, or Russian took Bakhmut and the Ukrainian line will collapse and so on. we have been talking to each other for almost 3 years now, and we are still talking about it

As I said, I am tired of saying the same thing over and over and over again, maybe it's something for you, I am not interested in saying the same thing every year in response to your post, I mean, you can believe whatever you want to believe, and I would say come back on X (the date of whatever you think will happen) and tell me then, and it's getting stale keep saying the same old thing.......

BTW winter is nearing Ukraine. I kinda bet that after the Kursk incursion, Putin will mass bomb Ukrainian energy infra to inflict maximum pain and froze Ukrainians to their death.

It will likely make the last Russian mass airstrike on Ukraine looks pale in comparison and I hope they will do just that.

Well, this is Russian position on Bakhmut as of Jan 1, 2023

View attachment 61456

They were less than 3 km from Bakhmut

View attachment 61455

We all know how long it take for them to take Bakhmut..........

And then this is Russian position on Avdiivka as of Dec 1, 2023

View attachment 61457

They are less than 4 km away from their cauldron

View attachment 61459

And we all know how long it takes for them to roll over Avdiivka....

By the way, in case you don't know Bakhmut felt on May 17, 2023, Avdiivka felt on Feb 19, 2024....

Going back to my original point, sure, Provrosk may felt in November IF the Russia can close the gap in 10 weeks (IF, that's a big if) AND Ukraine withdraws without a fight. But then we already know that, because that's the same thing I said in Feb 2023 when we talk about Bakhmut, and then again some time before I left the old forum when they are marching on Avdiivka. I probably said that same thing back in 2022 when Russia encircle Mariupol back then. And every year, you are talking like Russia took Mariupol and the Ukrainian line will buckle, or Russian took Bakhmut and the Ukrainian line will collapse and so on. we have been talking to each other for almost 3 years now, and we are still talking about it

As I said, I am tired of saying the same thing over and over and over again, maybe it's something for you, I am not interested in saying the same thing every year in response to your post, I mean, you can believe whatever you want to believe, and I would say come back on X (the date of whatever you think will happen) and tell me then, and it's getting stale keep saying the same old thing.......
Dude, Bakmhut was most most fortified city in whole country, now russians take cities almost intact.

Then you should look at the new russo super turtle tank. jungle warfare at best.

Blick auf einen mit einem Tarnnetz bedeckten Schildkrötenpanzer in der Zone des Ukraine-Kriegs.

Die Riesenkäfige werden verhüllt, um weniger auffällig zu sein. © IMAGO/ITAR-TASS/Dmitry Yagodkin

Dude, Bakmhut was most most fortified city in whole country, now russians take cities almost intact.
Sure, whatever you say.

1724836472791.png

1724836507071.png

1724836581256.png
1724836803812.png
1724836835185.png

I have no reason to doubt Russia is taking city "intact" and started to out manuver those Ukrainian defence on those town.......Absolutely no evidence they are just going to try to bomb and siege it like any other town before, no evidence at all.

And of course I believe you Provrosk is not going to be seriously defended when it was supposed to be the logistic hub for the entire donbas (your words, not mine), sure they are going to give up without a fight all fearing the incoming Russian army.........

In fact, what war? Russia had already won already (again, your words, not mine) all these are fake news.........

Again, I was gonna say come back in novemeber, but then again, what's the point.

Sure, whatever you say.

View attachment 61508

View attachment 61509

View attachment 61510
View attachment 61511
View attachment 61512

I have no reason to doubt Russia is taking city "intact" and started to out manuver those Ukrainian defence on those town.......Absolutely no evidence they are just going to try to bomb and siege it, no evidence at all.

And of course I believe you Provrosk is not going to be seriously defended when it was supposed to be the logistic hub for the entire donbas (your words, not mine)

Again, I was gonna say come back in novemeber, but then again, what's the point.
cope with this ukrainian mouthpiece do not moan to me bringing news you are trying desperately to demant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back