Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Jan Valetov, Dnepropetrovsk
I can write a lot about the Johnson-Trump peace plan. I love people with imagination. They make the world a better place. More interesting.
A joke about shuttle diplomacy comes to mind:
Haim, would you like Izya to marry Rockefeller's daughter?

Anyway, the only thing left to do is to persuade Rockefeller and put his daughter on notice.

I'm afraid the Istanbul Accords were the most realistic and best option for Ukraine. But they were. There will be no more such terms.
This is a conflict for many years.
I have said from the beginning and I say this rain is for the long haul. It's not pleasant to hear, but it is.
Neither Trump, nor Johnson, nor Macron and Scholz will end this war quickly. No one will end it quickly.
It's between us and them.
Head-on. Resource for resource.
We can't destroy Russia - be realistic, we can keep ourselves from being destroyed. But losses are inevitable. They are already there - look at the map, look at the cemeteries.
We can and must be armed. Unarmed, we are doomed. But to arm us is years. Not one, not two, not three. that's a long time. Boeing will launch a line of Patriot warheads in 2027. Not before. No sooner is impossible. You can't just hand over airplanes-- it's a system. It doesn't work that way. You can't rebuild destroyed TPPs over the summer.....
Don't believe in fairy tales.
Even if you put nine pregnant women together, a baby won't be born in a month.
You have to train the military, you have to learn the language, you have to build bases, you have to learn the equipment, you have to develop the reflexes to operate this new equipment..... it takes months to even clear the rubble. And it takes years to build a turbine and generators.
And no one has a magic wand. And not all problems are solved by money.

The Russians are rebuilding the country to destroy us. They've turned the war with us into a simulacrum of the Patriotic War. Whatever you call the ship. it's understandable that a colonial war of conquest is better sold under a different guise. Well, Russia has swallowed more than that. She's used to it.

We need to rebuild the country to survive. We need to make this war popular, explain to the people that this is the last war of liberation. Either the darkness consumes us or we survive. Either we stay ourselves or become part of a neighboring country.

Johnson-Trump plans they are good for Trump and Johnson. You can write anything you want. It doesn't stop the aggressor. What stops the aggressor is the price of conquest. If it exceeds the benefits, then there is a chance to stop him. But far from always he is stopped, even after losing millions of lives.
Human life in a totalitarian state has no value, it tends to zero.
Do not take seriously the intention to marry us to Rockefeller's daughter. Neither Rockefeller himself nor his daughter knows about it.
Russia has its own agenda. And they don't give a damn what they say in London or Washington.
The death machine has been revved up, the economy is militarized, they can cope with the moods in society - they have experience.
We need to prepare not for peace, but for battle. The more Russians go to listen to Kobzon, the fewer Russians will come to kill us for money. We agree to arm ourselves. You want to see us as the Landsknechts of Europe? Okay. We agree.
Let's survive first. Let's make it so that the attack of this scum becomes impossible, in view of the mass morass of scum. And then we'll deal with NATO, the EU and all the other goodies.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Well there was no need to poke and threaten the bear.
Mischievous NATO wanted this..... Now they are having cure of their own medicine.
NATO was going good by just attacking and destroying weak countries. This time they made a grave mistake. Extremely miscalculated.
In Urdu we say it as "hor choopo".
What agenda?
the russians wants lands for peace. That’s robbery, not peace.
This war will get uglier.

Russia considers Donbas historically Russian land the same way Germany considers Alsace Lorraine historically German land so they want them back.
That’s totally idiotic. That’s old age. That’s why WW1, 2 happened.
As German citizen I can work, live, travel freely within the union. There is hardly any border between Germany and France. Or Belgium or Luxembourg or Netherlands. I have been to Straßburg the people speak French they speak German.

1721658797871.png

That’s totally idiotic. That’s old age. That’s why WW1, 2 happened.
As German citizen I can work, live, travel freely within the union. There is hardly any border between Germany and France. Or Belgium or Luxembourg or Netherlands. I have been to Straßburg the people speak French they speak German.

View attachment 56041

Can you speak French? If you want to go to France you got to be able to speak French. France and Germany are open for travelling, but if you want to live in France is another story. You got to speak French.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back