Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

If you look at the map, the Kursk military region serves as supply route for the russian invasion army. If Ukraine army successfully disrupts or takes control then the russian offensive against Kharkiv is finished.
Moreover the Russia northern army will run out of foods, waters, ammo very soon. Rerouting the supply is possible but will cost the russians more time, more money.
This is how the war progresses. Ukraine attacks the russians in their home land.

Well, they could try bolster their front lines instead of leaving them near collapse. Opening a new front whilst you cannot handle the current ones is just insanity.

Well, they could try bolster their front lines instead of leaving them near collapse. Opening a new front whilst you cannot handle the current ones is just insanity.
Attacking russian supply lines is more important than defending positions Ukraine can’t hold on.

The chance was wasted. Ukraine was unable to carry out a dead blow to Russia glide bombers.
The US veto hinders Ukraine to strike deep inside Russia. Ukraine pushing hard the US gov to lift the 100km restriction.
Russia fields 100 Su34 as glide bombers.

1723189406874.png

Attacking russian supply lines is more important than defending positions Ukraine can’t hold on.

Ukraine right now is waisting manpower in
PR campaign instead of sending them to defend Pokrovsk

Ukraine right now is waisting manpower in
PR campaign instead of sending them to defend Pokrovsk
Ok defend but for how long?
Just a matter of days, weeks or months until the city falls. the russians keep sending wave after wave of men. They care of little to nothing if one thousand or hundred thousand russians are killed.

Just a matter of days, weeks or months until the city falls. the russians keep sending wave after wave of men. They care of little to nothing if one thousand or hundred thousand russians are killed.
Your logic is very weird.
Does it mean finally you accept that Ukraine (NATO actually) cannot win this war?

Your logic is very weird.
Does it mean finally you accept that Ukraine (NATO actually) cannot win this war?
You don’t understand war logic. Can we Vietnam defend a chinese invasion? No, impossible. How did we successfully defend against 10 chinese invasions?

You may have forgotten one thing.

Let me remind you that this Ukrainian attack on Russian territory activates the <comprehensive strategic partnership military agreement> between Russia and DPR, under which DPR will provide troops and material to Russia.

DPR has millions of standing army units and these veterans may cause a change in the situation in Ukraine.

You may have forgotten one thing.

Let me remind you that this Ukrainian attack on Russian territory activates the <comprehensive strategic partnership military agreement> between Russia and DPR, under which DPR will provide troops and material to Russia.

DPR has millions of standing army units and these veterans may cause a change in the situation in Ukraine.
That’s empty threat. One, it’s Putin who starts the war. His aim is to destroy Ukraine. Certainly Ukraine can destroy Russia in return.
Two, I don’t know the wordings of that treaty, if NK assists a war of aggression. but if NK enters the war then be it. You seriously think anyone cares of?

That’s empty threat. One, it’s Putin who starts the war. His aim is to destroy Ukraine. Certainly Ukraine can destroy Russia in return.
Two, I don’t know the wordings of that treaty, if NK assists a war of aggression. but if NK enters the war then be it. You seriously think anyone cares of?
It doesn't matter, in fact, this war is in garbage time. Not too many people really care if Russia takes a few more cities or a few less.

My point is that Zelensky was strategically stupid with this attack, it not only depleted what was left of the Ukraine's veteran commandos, but also potentially gave Russia access to soldiers from North Korea.

I don't know why Zelensky did it, maybe there was political intent?

Russians have a large population. They don't care how many men they lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back