Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Proof that Russias missile attacks rely mainly on new production missiles and they can’t sustain any large missile attack campaigns anymore.

Although Russia does likely hold a strategic reserve of missiles for conflict with NATO, this confirms my assessment that Russian missile stockpiles are mostly depleted and they rely mostly on new production. If Ukraine had the means to strike Russian missile production facilities, the Russians would be in serious trouble.

Proof that Russias missile attacks rely mainly on new production missiles and they can’t sustain any large missile attack campaigns anymore.

Although Russia does likely hold a strategic reserve of missiles for conflict with NATO, this confirms my assessment that Russian missile stockpiles are mostly depleted and they rely mostly on new production. If Ukraine had the means to strike Russian missile production facilities, the Russians would be in serious trouble.
The problem is that no one knows the real monthly production of Russian missiles. It could be from 5 units to 50 units.

According to the tender website of the Russian Ministry of Defense, the production of TRDD-50x turbofan engines (Izdelie 37 and modifications) was at the level of 1,500 units per year. Just divide into groups because only Kalibr (3M14) uses TRDD with code 37-01. The others (02, 03, 04, M) are equipping Kh-55, 101 and the new 9A5015 missile (Izdelie 715).

In addition, Kalibr (Kalibr-NK), Club, R-500 – these are all different missiles. And each one has very significant numbers in the “purchase list” of recent years. Only Kalibr-NK could be produced at a rate of 200-250 units per year. Considering that they have been manufactured since 2014, the number is far from what is estimated by the traditional media. And there are also X-55s, 101/102s, etc.

Recent news suggests that the sanctions have not affected the Russian production sector, which still relies on imports of supplies for the production of missiles from third parties.

The US is about to cut interest rates, possibly as soon as September. the CNY is expected to appreciate considerably against the USD, perhaps even from 7 to 5. various Chinese banks are now less willing to release CNY, and trade between North Korea and Russia is now supposed to be traded directly in goods.
If the renminbi exchange rate drops to 5 (126 trillion renminbi), China's GDP would jump to $25 trillion.

In fact, this is how Japan reduced its GDP gap with the US in the 1980s, despite an average growth of 4% during the decade. The appreciated exchange rate (Plaza Accord) of the yen ended up making Japanese GDP larger nominally.

Dude, you said that literally within the first few weeks of the war, and you know it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . It was on the old forum, you know there's no way to find quotes from that far back now. But deny it all you want, everyone knows!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Some statements he made a few months into the war.
March 12, 2022:
march 12.JPG
March 20, 2022:
march 20.JPG
March 22, 2022:
march 22.JPG
April 11, 2022:
april 11.JPG
April 22, 2022:
april 22.JPG
September 8, 2022:
setp 08.JPG

Dude, you said that literally within the first few weeks of the war, and you know it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . It was on the old forum, you know there's no way to find quotes from that far back now. But deny it all you want, everyone knows!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Part 2:
October 14, 2022:
oct 14.JPG
March 6, 2023:
2023 march 06.JPG
Another great prophecy from our esteemed @F-22Raptor
sa.JPG

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just to remind you, Russia has already fired more than 7,400 cruise and ballistic missiles (as of December 2023) during the war.

The US is about to cut interest rates, possibly as soon as September. the CNY is expected to appreciate considerably against the USD, perhaps even from 7 to 5. various Chinese banks are now less willing to release CNY, and trade between North Korea and Russia is now supposed to be traded directly in goods.
I don’t understand why you bring up US interest rate, what has to do with this topic? NK economy is non existent. Russia trades with NK in non USD will not end US imperialism.

Part 2:
October 14, 2022:
View attachment 58635
March 6, 2023:
View attachment 58637
View attachment 58638

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just to remind you, Russia has already fired more than 7,400 cruise and ballistic missiles (as of December 2023) during the war.

Yes, Russia increased its missile production, but they are unable to sustain any significant missile strike campaign.

Part 2:
October 14, 2022:
View attachment 58635
March 6, 2023:
View attachment 58637
View attachment 58638

HAHAHAHAHAHA

And I admitted I was wrong about Ukraines 2023 counteroffensive, but that’s only due to the fact I didn’t foresee Ukraine spreading its forces so thin along the front. I expected Ukraine to mass its forces to strike at a single point for a breakthrough. I was wrong, and Ukraine didn’t take the Pentagons advice.

Practically everything else in this war I’ve been spot on about.

And I admitted I was wrong about Ukraines 2023 counteroffensive, but that’s only due to the fact I didn’t foresee Ukraine spreading its forces so thin along the front. I expected Ukraine to mass its forces to strike at a single point for a breakthrough. I was wrong, and Ukraine didn’t take the Pentagons advice.

Practically everything else in this war I’ve been spot on about.
Yes, Russia increased its missile production, but they are unable to sustain any significant missile strike campaign.
Everything you stated that I posted is not true. Russia manufactures several missiles monthly, even the Kyiv Post reports the following:
Recent Russian production figures

In October, according to Skibitsky, Russia reportedly manufactured around 115 high-precision missiles with a range exceeding 350 kilometres. This production breakdown includes:

Approximately 20 "Kalibr" missiles
About 40 X-101 missiles
Additionally, Russia is producing around 30 Iskander-M ballistic missiles and 12 Iskander-K cruise missiles monthly. They are also engaged in the modernization of X-22 missiles, converting them into X-32 missiles, with a monthly output of approximately 9 units.
I do not trust such figures, but they provide a rough estimate of the production of each missile.

20 Kalibr missiles per month = 240 Kalibr missiles per year
40 Kh-101 missiles per month = 480 Kh-101 missiles per year
30 Iskander-M ballistic missiles per month = 360 Iskander-M missiles per year
12 Iskander-K cruise missiles per month = 120 Iskander-K missiles per year
9 Kh-22/Kh-32 missiles per month = 108 Kh-22/Kh-32 missiles per year
4 Kinzhal per month = 48 Kinzhal per year

That's 115 missiles per month. 1,380 missiles per year. If you look at the monthly missile launch rates of OSINT analysts, you'll see that they average around 50-60 missiles per month.

Furthermore, according to the article, this is the Russians' stockpile in that period (fourth quarter of 2023):
The breakdown of missile types in Russian arsenals, as provided by Skibitsky, is as follows:
  • 165 Kalibr missiles
  • 160 units of X-101, X-555, and X-55 missiles with warheads
  • 290 Iskander-M and Iskander-K missiles
  • 80 Dagger missiles
  • 150 X-22/X-32 missiles
Notably, Skibitsky highlighted that these figures are consistent with last year's missile inventory, suggesting that Russia can continue missile production and maintain a sufficient stockpile.
Just to be clear, according to the source, these are the following inventories according to the number of production:
165 Kalibr missiles (8 months of production = 20 missiles produced per month)

160 X-101/X-555/X-55 missiles (4 months of production = 40 missiles produced per month)

290 Iskander-K/M (7 months of production = 42 missiles produced per month)

150 X-22/X-32 missiles (16 months of production = 9 missiles produced per month)
80 Dagger/Kinzhal missiles (20 months of production = 4 Kinzhal produced per month)

Last edited:
Everything you stated that I posted is not true. Russia manufactures several missiles monthly, even the Kyiv Post reports the following:

I do not trust such figures, but they provide a rough estimate of the production of each missile.

20 Kalibr missiles per month = 240 Kalibr missiles per year
40 Kh-101 missiles per month = 480 Kh-101 missiles per year
30 Iskander-M ballistic missiles per month = 360 Iskander-M missiles per year
12 Iskander-K cruise missiles per month = 120 Iskander-K missiles per year
9 Kh-22/Kh-32 missiles per month = 108 Kh-22/Kh-32 missiles per year
4 Kinzhal per month = 48 Kinzhal per year

That's 115 missiles per month. 1,380 missiles per year. If you look at the monthly missile launch rates of OSINT analysts, you'll see that they average around 50-60 missiles per month.

Furthermore, according to the article, this is the Russians' stockpile in that period (fourth quarter of 2023):

Once again, Russia is unable to sustain any significant missile campaign outside of stocking new production.

Russia has increased its missile production, that’s not news to anyone, but it can’t reach into its stockpiles because it mostly doesn’t exist outside of a strategic reserve.

Facts

Once again, Russia is unable to sustain any significant missile campaign outside of stocking new production.

Russia has increased its missile production, that’s not news to anyone, but it can’t reach into its stockpiles because it mostly doesn’t exist outside of a strategic reserve.

Facts
It seems so to you.

You said that Russia would be unable to increase production because of Western supplies. See your own comment from March 20, 2022 and April 22, 2022.

Not to mention the comment from September 8, 2022 where you claims that Russia is running low on missile

Dude, admit it. You're wrong on a number of points. It's not wrong to admit that you were wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back