Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Fabian is a mostly objective military expert, not a lobbyist. his words have real value
I disagree. Given Heinz’s clientele, he is biased. Historically he’s also diminished the capacities of The Resistance. He’s not objective at all.

I disagree. Given Heinz’s clientele, he is biased. Historically he’s also diminished the capacities of The Resistance. He’s not objective at all.
he never unfairly diminished the abilities of the resistance. I always found his takes fair and agreeable

this is a threat against Iran (and Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon).

we need 2,000 Shahab-3/Ghadr/Rezvan class MRBMs to deplete Israel's ABM interceptors (over a sustained period). thankfully this already exists as of 2012 even. A few hundred Fattah-1/2 missiles to destroy the Green Pine / TPY-2 radars. Thousands of Khorramshahr missiles to pulverise Tel Aviv on a daily basis. But ultimately only nuclear weapons will deter Israel. If the US refuses to attack Iran on behalf of Israel, it is easy to imagine that Israel will quickly resort to new levels of barbarism and terrorism against Iranian civilians to increase pressure on the Iranian leadership.

Israel routinely kills 100 Palestinian civilians to target 1 Hamas fighter. They would likely happily slaughter 1,000 Iranian civilians to target 1 IRGC commander.

this is a threat against Iran (and Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon).

we need 2,000 Shahab-3/Ghadr/Rezvan class MRBMs to deplete Israel's ABM interceptors (over a sustained period). thankfully this already exists as of 2012 even. A few hundred Fattah-1/2 missiles to destroy the Green Pine / TPY-2 radars. Thousands of Khorramshahr missiles to pulverise Tel Aviv on a daily basis. But ultimately only nuclear weapons will deter Israel. If the US refuses to attack Iran on behalf of Israel, it is easy to imagine that Israel will quickly resort to new levels of barbarism and terrorism against Iranian civilians to increase pressure on the Iranian leadership.

Israel routinely kills 100 Palestinian civilians to target 1 Hamas fighter. They would likely happily slaughter 1,000 Iranian civilians to target 1 IRGC commander.
So what should Iran do if its civilians are being deliberately targeted in mass by Israel in the same manner as Gaza?

Footage of activation of the Trophy active protection complex on the Israeli Merkava IV tank. The tank was fired upon by a Hezbollah unit using the Iranian Almas ATGM; technical information about it is in the link to the video in the comments to the video. The video was filmed in the vicinity of Chabad Yarin in northern Israel. When the ATGM approached the tank, the Trophy defense system was activated at the last moment; the system dropped the protective shields from the Trophy launcher, but did not have time to fire the ammunition. It is unclear from the view whether the tank was hit or not.

It was clearly hit.

This Hinz dude throws in anti-Resistance shade to stay within his boundaries all the time. He does this while giving some 'analysis'. Not sure what to make of him. Leaning strongly to dismissing his crap. If I were @AmirIGM I wouldn't give him airtime on X. @AmirIGM has better and pro-resistance analyses.
We don't share political views but Hinz definitely has a lot of knowledge which he's exhibited over the years. And even if/when he does throw shade, he isn't disrespectful or obnoxious about it.

We don't share political views but Hinz definitely has a lot of knowledge which he's exhibited over the years. And even if/when he does throw shade, he isn't disrespectful or obnoxious about it.
I disagree. I don’t believe he knows much. He’s rank cargo cult. I’ve read his feeds for years. At the end, it’s obvious he’s forced-shilling. Forced or not, his context lacks credibility IMO.

Throwing shade by definition is disrespectful.

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back