Publix
ACSI Score: 85.

Trader Joe’s
ACSI Score: 84.

Chewy

Amazon
ACSI Score: 83.

Sam’s Club (Walmart) (in the supermarket category)

7 Retailers With the Highest Customer Satisfaction 2024​

Costco (in the supermarket category)

H-E-B

Publix

Trader Joe’s

Chewy

Amazon

Sam’s Club (Walmart) (in the supermarket category)
HEB really is very good.

Unfortunately, no more HEBs since I left Texas - now its all Kroger , Trader Joes or Whole Foods

A glaring example of how a population shift to the suburbs starting in the 1950's by higher income people has left Boston stuck with a declining population that is now mostly lower income people. This is leading to an "urban doom loop" of not enough tax revenue being collected from residents to pay for its services.

poverty.png

The vast majority of poverty in Eastern Massachusetts is centered in the city of Boston.

Last edited:

The Canadian Island CONTROLLED by America​

the most screwball thing is since there is no hospital people cross over to the US side to give birth technically making them eligible to become US citizens.

but crazily on the opposite coast we have the same situation in reverse. An isolated US area only accessed through Canada.

This US City Could Be Sold To Canada​

Last edited:
I never heard of HEB before.
Was mostly focused on South Texas - but not expanding to Dallas, Austin and soon Texarkana area.

They have their own supply chains and their produce is better than any one elses.

Was mostly focused on South Texas - but not expanding to Dallas, Austin and soon Texarkana area.

They have their own supply chains and their produce is better than any one elses.

There are many such regional chains known for excellence. Wegman's is another one, but mostly Northeast.

There are many such regional chains known for excellence. Wegman's is another one, but mostly Northeast.
Unfortunately, the rest of us have to live onto the "healthy" options of whole foods or trader joe's in this part of the country. Sprouts is another one with decent quality produce and surprisingly, the one that I never expected in terms of quality was with Asian(not Desi) grocery chains.

Unfortunately, the rest of us have to live onto the "healthy" options of whole foods or trader joe's in this part of the country. Sprouts is another one with decent quality produce and surprisingly, the one that I never expected in terms of quality was with Asian(not Desi) grocery chains.

Yes. But you have Snooze for heavenly breakfasts and Colorado open range grass fed beef. 😁

Please don't use the monkey animated gifs to troll
usteam-jpg.114031

200w.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh forget it. This forum is so far anti US by design it is a futile effort to keep it balanced. I can only say that I tried to make it work but failed. Others are welcome to try.

Can we ask somebody to ban him from this thread or the Americas forum?

Can we ask somebody to ban him from this thread or the Americas forum?

Can ask dbc I suppose to thread ban him. But he has only made one post in this thread from what I can see.

If he is repetitive trolling nuisance in the section. Just tag dbc to give warning points where he is trolling/spamming etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back