The 14th Government of The Islamic Republic of Iran: Mas'ood Pezeshkian et al

jauk

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This thread is dedicated to DIRECT and DEMONSTRABLE impact of the government on internal and external policies. Although often very hard, please keep it data driven and apolitical and devoid of propaganda from your favorite sources and echo chambers.

Perhaps this is a good place to also distinguish government actions from those imposed (or not) on it by the larger doctrinal bodies such as the National Security Council, Majlis, Supreme Leader, various arms of the military, nuclear doctrine (own thread), etc. I.e. actions imposed by the Iranian 'deep state' meaning the contiguous running strategy and policies across different governments--NOT the incorrect public conspiracy theory definition of the term 'deep state'.

1720692642899.png

1720692828817.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that. Good words. In stark contrast to Zarif being appointed to head his transitional team.

the members of transition team won't get any post in cabinet as it will produce conflict of interest. they will wet the hopefuls for cabinet posts , mr. Zarif will go back to university to train competent diplomat like himself for Iran Future

the members of transition team won't get any post in cabinet as it will produce conflict of interest. they will wet the hopefuls for cabinet posts , mr. Zarif will go back to university to train competent diplomat like himself for Iran Future
I hope so.

so far Aref and Araghchi ... two strong reformists

Users who are viewing this thread

Back