The 14th Government of The Islamic Republic of Iran: Mas'ood Pezeshkian et al

List of proposed ministers to parliament.

1000040424.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder what the people who claimed pezeshkian is 3rd roohani government say. didn't knew roohani have so much double agent in raeesi government.

Last edited:
By the way wonder what make khatib suitable for intelligence minister role , his track record in last 3 year was not that stellar

Last edited:
Zarif has resigned from his special VP spot after disappointment with Pezeshkian's ministers

Pezeshkian did not appoint a single woman minister

That's good now we can have hundreds of politician trained under him
Seems high cope to me given how he whined. Too early to tell but Pezeshkian seems to be bait and switching.

Seems high cope to me given how he whined. Too early to tell but Pezeshkian seems to be bait and switching.
If only you guys could remember 3 week ago I also said the same thing about Mr. Zarif when he said he won't be in Mr. Pezeshkian government.
Also if you could distinguish the difference between 2nd khordad movement and green movement.

Ih and if you have bothered to read my post when I posted Mr. Pezeshkian cabinet you see my only disappointment was Mr khatib and it was not because his political affinity but because of his failure after failures after failures in his job.
Does not shah-cheragh n Kerman or hanyeh ring any alarm for you

If only you guys could remember 3 week ago I also said the same thing about Mr. Zarif when he said he won't be in Mr. Pezeshkian government.
Also if you could distinguish the difference between 2nd khordad movement and green movement.

Ih and if you have bothered to read my post when I posted Mr. Pezeshkian cabinet you see my only disappointment was Mr khatib and it was not because his political affinity but because of his failure after failures after failures in his job.
Does not shah-cheragh n Kerman or hanyeh ring any alarm for you
You are not known for unbiased commentary. Ergo what you mentioned has almost certainly gone unnoticed. Probably due your torrent of propaganda posts.

So no, probably ignored.

You are not known for unbiased commentary. Ergo what you mentioned has almost certainly gone unnoticed. Probably due your torrent of propaganda posts.

So no, probably ignored.
So you answered it without reading it.:rolleyes::unsure:
And yes I'm not unbiased because my candidate of choice was somebody whose cabinet are filled with all parties and your candidate of choice is stall at it.
Screenshot_20240813_195406_Telegram.jpg

Wonder which one of these guy jobs allow him to subscribe his evaluation of candidates to parliament?

Last edited:
So you answered it without reading it.:rolleyes::unsure:
And yes I'm not unbiased because my candidate of choice was somebody whose cabinet are filled with all parties and your candidate of choice is stall at it.
View attachment 59379

Wonder which one of these guy jobs allow him to subscribe his evaluation of candidates to parliament?
Then you are not a qualified moderator. You can have bias but cannot act on it.

And no, I don’t read your posts. I never do.

Then you are not a qualified moderator. You can have bias but cannot act on it.

And no, I don’t read your posts. I never do.
Then don't comment on things you don't read . That is not a mature thing to do.
You even can't see the sarcasm in this post you just comment on

Then don't comment on things you don't read . That is not a mature thing to do.
You even can't see the sarcasm in this post you just comment on
Please don’t comment on things you know little about. Comes across weak, entitled, and whining.

I suggest you build up your credibility instead of arguing like a coping child. Once I determine you’re qualified I may decide to read your content. Until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back