The 14th Government of The Islamic Republic of Iran: Mas'ood Pezeshkian et al

Some people understanding only reach to this extent 1000040479.jpg
As soon as Mr. Pezeshkian take control of government electrical outage begin

Mr. Aref answer to Ensieh khazali Mrs. Khazali if you knew how to tell lullabies why you didn't told them in previous government The answe cone after she said why Dr. Pezeshkian government instead of one female minister didn't announce several. (After 13 years Mr. Pezeshkian announced one female minister) 1000040482.jpg

Please stop posting propaganda. Unbecoming of a moderator. @Waz

You are polluting this nice thread with unverified garbage.

Please stop posting propaganda. Unbecoming of a moderator. @Waz

You are polluting this nice thread with unverified garbage.

Bro criticize opinion please not the person.

Bro criticize opinion please not the person.
@Waz If you look at this thread it is intended for DOCUMENTED and demonstrable references to the new President's and and his cabinet policies. This thread is NOT intended for editorials and propaganda. Most have adhered to this obvious practice--except for this 'moderator'. I'm not sure, but it seems they are intentionally damaging this thread. As mentioned, this will not be the first time. This person also damaged a thread dedicated to the electioneering of this same President by posting 10s and 10s of propaganda pieces.

The attempt is to keep this thread devoid of third party editorials (i.e. propaganda) with the intent to document history as I'm sure you'd appreciate.

P.S. I posted one piece of propaganda in response this person as an example. Needless to say they didn't get it and continued.

Last edited:
View attachment 59493
Oil minister candidate was not approved by parliament energy commission

The reason not adhering to Islamic Republic and don't have knowledge of oil industry
https://tejaratnews.com/بخش-سیاست-داخلی-15/929132-عدم-رای-اعتماد-کمیسیون-انرژی-به-وزیر-پیشنهادی-نفت

By the way he was he was oil minister deputy for 3 years from 1397 to 1400 and from 1395 to 1397 he was deputy of oil production company of iran from 1384 to 1386 he was planning manager of Iran central plateu oil company.
He is member of board of Iran oil company and intelligence minister acknowledged his adherence to Islamic Republic values
Again, do not post propaganda and spam in this thread. ONLY verified documents like the posts before @Waz . Please show a sense of ownership for our forums.

Reminder from the original post:

1723640971984.png

1000040525.jpg
Parliament economic commission agreed with programs of economy minister candidates
They also agreed with programs of industry and Mines minister candidate

Last edited:
View attachment 59614
Parliament economic commission agreed with programs of economy minister candidates
They also agreed with programs of industry and Mines minister candidate

Both are biased liberal sources. Please only post from valid government sources or untouched documents. In this case, the majlis site should have details.

Both are biased liberal sources. Please only post from valid government sources or untouched documents. In this case, the majlis site should have details.
They are valid source , what you want rueters or BBC. it's Iranian parliament discussing . They asked zafarqandi do you denounce Mossavi and then asked him why you didn't write a latter to condemn Israel and this is directly from qazvin parliament member not any media. he was supposed to be health minister They approved Hemmati and Atabak programs They didn't approved Paknejad because they said he had no experience, yes he had no experience because when they asked him about what he think of Zangeneh he did not bad mouth him behind his back By the way everybody knew he was one of the persons who was against zangeneh policies. By the way you say it's not confirmed well let me to tell you how much confirmed these news are they disprove paknejad 16 to 7. They asked meydari candidate for job ministry why you sit in parliament for protest This is went to the extent that even shariatmadari complained about how they viewed Araqchi and said if it was not for araqchi in JCPOA we would have lost a log more And you complain about my sources why not look at your own posting
1000040527.jpg

Mamad Booqi, really it's all you guys could come up with, is that what you see this forum ? زیر چال مبدون؟

Last edited:
They are valid source , what you want rueters or BBC. it's Iranian parliament discussing . They asked zafarqandi do you denounce Mossavi and then asked him why you didn't write a latter to condemn Israel and this is directly from qazvin parliament member not any media. he was supposed to be health minister They approved Hemmati and Atabak programs They didn't approved Paknejad because they said he had no experience, yes he had no experience because when they asked him about what he think of Zangeneh he did not bad mouth him behind his back By the way everybody knew he was one of the persons who was against zangeneh policies. By the way you say it's not confirmed well let me to tell you how much confirmed these news are they disprove paknejad 16 to 7. They asked meydari candidate for job ministry why you sit in parliament for protest This is went to the extent that even shariatmadari complained about how they viewed Araqchi and said if it was not for araqchi in JCPOA we would have lost a log more And you complain about my sources why not look at your own posting
View attachment 59617

Mamad Booqi, really it's all you guys could come up with, is that what you see this forum ? زیر چال مبدون؟
Mamad booghi post was intended to show to you that we all can post propaganda and it’s not your exclusive domain. But we don’t. Feel free to delete it and all your propaganda as well..

Again, please post Majlis documents in this particular case. If you can’t it’s propaganda.

Show ownership and responsibility. Show respect to members.

Mamad booghi post was intended to show to you that we all can post propaganda and it’s not your exclusive domain. But we don’t. Feel free to delete it and all your propaganda as well..

Again, please post Majlis documents in this particular case. If you can’t it’s propaganda.

Show ownership and responsibility. Show respect to members.
You forgot I only delete your off topic post in sport section .
And I post relevant news article.from Iran news papers. There is no such thing as majlis article all news come from parliament reporter of newspapers or in case of qazvin pm from the parliament members interview.

Don't forget when government passed law to transparent it's decision , parliament refused to pass such law.
There is no majlis official documents, there never was and there won't be unless they pass that transparency law

Last edited:
You forgot I only delete your off topic post in sport section .
And I post relevant news article.from Iran news papers. There is no such thing as majlis article all news come from parliament reporter of newspapers or in case of qazvin pm from the parliament members interview.

Don't forget when government passed law to transparent it's decision , parliament refused to pass such law.
There is no majlis official documents, there never was and there won't be unless they pass that transparency law
Then you must either find a valid source or none at all. Your posts are invalid propaganda. Note previous examples of valid DOCUMENTED posts.

And seriously feel free to delete the Mamad booghi post and your other propaganda.

Then you must either find a valid source or none at all. Your posts are invalid propaganda. Note previous examples of valid DOCUMENTED posts.
Valid source are Iranian news paper and medias
And you must understand that Islamic Republic is not all sunshine and rainbows . There are a lot of problem that need fixing
And first step in fixing those problems is to acknowledge their existence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back