The LARGEST LIBRARY in the World is in China (But Where Are the Books?)

Can you translate please? at least to show that you know Chinese.
It's talking about the queue in front of the library on August 14 9:10am

I won't call 6 bend toward the stair (which is closest to the entrant) as a long queue, you may, I don't

It's talking about the queue in front of the library on August 14 9:10am

I won't call 6 bend toward the stair (which is closest to the entrant) as a long queue, you may, I don't
So people don't go to physical library any more?

So people don't go to physical library any more?
Are you serious thinking literally that mean no one ever going to the library anymore?

How many (6 bends) do your library need to recover 1.6billion Yuan? I wonder?

Are you serious thinking that mean no one ever going to the library anymore?
That's why I say this is BS. talk about your country, not China.
People even go to paid self study rooms to read in China.
微信图片_20240908230921.png

That's why I say this is BS. talk about your country, not China.

View attachment 63833
Dude, again, if you think China is immune from online competition regarding research and learning, sure, why not,.

You say that as if there are no one in China doubt the existence of Library as to whether or not they are necessary......

This is a global issue, and sooner or later, physical library is going to be replaced by online learning hub, that's China included, it never a good sign when the queue for your best library is shorter than people waiting on their morning joe from Starbucks if you don't want to believe that, fine, but that didn't change this is what I think and what I can or cannot post here.

We can either talk about it like a pair of adults, or you can act like a child and tell me this is BS and get the F out of here, your choice

This is a global issue, and sooner or later, physical library is going to be replaced by online learning hub, that's China included, if you don't want to believe that, fine, but that didn't change this is what I think.
Come back to tell me when libraries in China become empty and all paid self study room business go out of business. Here is China, self study room busniesses are still booming everywhere all across China.

Come back to tell me when libraries in China become empty and all paid self study room business go out of business. Here is China, self study room busniesses are still booming everywhere all across China.
Why I want to or need to come back to you?

I said what I said, you don't believe that, that's you, as I said We can either talk about it like a pair of adults, or you can act like a child and tell me this is BS and get the F out of here, your choice.

As I said before, you don't like opinion other than yours, then public forum is probably not a place for you

P.S The accusation of me being "speaking for other "and "Generalise" and then using your own and represent everywhere all across China. That irony did not get lost on me lol

As I said before, you don't like opinion other than yours, then public forum is probably not a place for you
I just said your opnion is wrong based on your little understanding of China. that's it, everyone can have an opinion.

I just said your opnion is wrong based on your little understanding of China. that's it, everyone can have an opinion.
That's strange, my opinion have nothing to do with China. Global issue, remember?

Again, if you want to think China is going otherwise, I mean sure, why not, but that does not mean your opinion is right and mine was wrong. In fact, can an opinion be right or wrong to begin with? We aren't talking about facts here, opinion is ALWAYS subjective. And if EVERYONE can have their opinion like you said, then how's one is righter or wronger than the other?

What you said just didn't make sense

That's strange, my opinion have nothing to do with China. Global issue, remember?

Again, if you want to think China is going otherwise, I mean sure, why not, but that does not mean your opinion is right and mine was wrong. In fact, can an opinion be right or wrong to begin with? We aren't talking about facts here, opinion is ALWAYS subjective.
This thread is about a Chinese library, all libraries are super popular in China, if you like to talk about how in your west people abandoning libraries, you can start a new thread.

Waiting to get into the library
山东省图书馆_1_AA土鸡批发小丸_来自小红书网页版.jpg
实测国图北馆排队情况:入馆共耗时十分钟_1_马小白挑战半年不上班_来自小红书网页版.jpg
国家图书馆就离谱_2_翠花嘻嘻(减肥版)_来自小红书网页版.jpg
高新区图书馆排队大军_1_滚去学习_来自小红书网页版.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is about a Chinese library, all libraries are super popular in China, if you like to talk about how in your west people abandoning libraries, you can start a new thread.

Waiting to get into the library
View attachment 63835
Whatever dude, i am not here to argue your point, if you think all library is super popular, sure, why not?

And i love how you don't even mention anything after I translate that Chinese picture and go back to calling me people of the west. lol

Whatever dude, i am not here to argue your point, if you think all library is super popular, sure, why not?

And i love how you don't even mention anything after I translate that Chinese picture and go back to calling me people of the west. lol
I just tell you that your claim people don't go to library any more is not true in China, since you are from the west, the only reason which made you think so could be the case in the west.

I just tell you that your claim people don't go to library any more is not true in China, since you are from the west, the only reason which made you think so could be the case in the west.
yeah, and I translated your stupid picture LOL

Whatever dude. As I said, I have no problem with what you post, it's you that have problem with mine.

yeah, and I translated your stupid picture LOL

Whatever dude. As I said, I have no problem with what you post, you have problem with me.
Why is stupid? you call all facts stupid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back