Turkish Air Force | News & Discussions

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So you're obsessed with Greek Media.

I think he made it himself. I've seen other ones though here and there. Some on the previous forum,some online. I gotta start searching for them again,if you insist so much.

Fan maps are everywhere, I don't see official MoD maps though.

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Fan maps are everywhere, I don't see official MoD maps though.
You're making my balls as big as oranges with the MoD thing...

(expression meaning,someone is stuck talking about or demanding something so much,it becomes annoying)

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I like to watch Greek media which obsessed with Turkiye
Is Greek media you watch,the usual obscure Youtube channels and bloggers that you post about sometimes?

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You're making my balls as big as oranges with the MoD thing...

(expression meaning,someone is stuck talking about or demanding something so much,it becomes annoying)

Its important b/c your narrative was the Govt is the one making these maps. And its not, its random ppl making maps.

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Its important b/c your narrative was the Govt is the one making these maps. And its not, its random ppl making maps.
Check my original message again if you want,I'm not at the PC right now.

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
From the other day

Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 17-15-42 TRT Worldστο X Tayfun Türkiye’s first domestically produced ...png

turkey-war-scenarios1.jpg

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Thats not MoD. You said it like the Turkish govt foreign ministry or defense department came out with a briefing to the press and showing maps where they were showing Turkey shooting missiles. Yeni Safak got maps showing missiles putting Israel in range, whats thats supposed to prove?
Please read my post again:

Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 17-35-43 Turkish Air Force News & Discussions.png

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Please read my post again:

View attachment 38470

Someone printing something in the media the ministry printing something is something completely different my friend. Greek Media says all sorts of BS, like some guy on a channel taking about blowing up bridges in Istanbul, I don't use that to base anything.

Some intern drawing a map thats them posted on twitter is not really news.

edit: I think I mentioned this in my previous comment, not sure why we are rehashing old stuff.

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Someone printing something in the media the ministry printing something is something completely different my friend. Greek Media says all sorts of BS, like some guy on a channel taking about blowing up bridges in Istanbul, I don't use that to base anything.

Some intern drawing a map thats them posted on twitter is not really news.
But it's funny. Turks are like "no,no our arms are not for Greece,we need all that for others" and there's like all these maps with the range of missiles and AA systems in the Aegean 😂

By the way,TRT is like the "official" propaganda channel of the Turkish government. Things ain't going up there if they're not according to the party line ;)

I've seen various such maps on the old forum,back in the day there were some maps like these here and there on some threads. I can't say for sure that MMM-E posted all of them,I think others did as well,but I can't remember.

Here there range is shown in all directions,but the caption could be translated as "Greece is within our range"

fb33f47c-400d-41d1-9252-de60b7b1b5e5.jpg
123.png

:p

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
But it's funny. Turks are like "no,no our arms are not for Greece,we need all that for others" and there's like all these maps with the range of missiles and AA systems in the Aegean 😂

By the way,TRT is like the "official" propaganda channel of the Turkish government. Things ain't going up there if they're not according to the party line ;)

I've seen various such maps on the old forum,back in the day there were some maps like these here and there on some threads. I can't say for sure that MMM-E posted all of them,I think others did as well,but I can't remember.

Here there range is shown in all directions,but the caption could be translated as "Greece is within our range"

View attachment 38478View attachment 38479

:p

some intern managing the TRT twitter account isn't the Turkish MoD of Foreign Ministry. Like I said, Turkey prepares for all contingencies, you aren't special. 🤷‍♂️

We are just rehashing old conversations, so i think I'll stop now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts