Turkish Air Force | News & Discussions

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Are you kidding? They make the maps,but I'm the one fixated on it? Lol

It one scenario you are Stuck on Ive seen maps on twitter floating around for Turkish missile range regarding Israel or Russia, Egypt, even UAE or Iran. People make their own maps.

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It one scenario you are Stuck on Ive seen maps on twitter floating around for Turkish missile range regarding Israel or Russia, Egypt, even UAE or Iran. People make their own maps.
Lol not on twitter. There's map that I think Turkish media print or their own Ministry of Defence

MMM-E

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
One ex-general said something he thought of and you took it as official threat. If I had a euro every time a Turkish ex-general or official said "we can be in Athens in 3 hours" or "we can be in Damascus in one hour",I'd have a new laptop by now.

We almost entered conflict with France-Greece in 2020
still you are telling tales here ....

Turkish Navy blocked Greek and French Frigates
Turkish Air Force intercepted 6 Greek F-16s

MICOTAKIS and DENDIAS said many things to threaten Turkiye
including nuclear power France with us

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
We almost entered conflict with France-Greece in 2020
still you are telling tales here ....

MICOTAKIS and DENDIAS said many things about Turkiye
including nuclear power France with us
Mitsotakis and Dendias said what? They never threatened Turkey,unlike what your government was doing almost every week back then.

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Remember when I kept telling you that you don't need the Eurofighter if you are having the TFX in full production in 2028? And you kept saying that you need it as interim solution? And I kept telling you why,you don't need it,if you produce your own aircraft it's silly to invest in a whole new expensive aircraft just for 5 years.

2028 is the year given for initial production, not full production. And the year given for the ignition of the TF35000 prototype. I think you might have timelines confused, the KAANs this the domestic engines are in the 2030s.

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Lol not on twitter. There's map that I think Turkish media print or their own Ministry of Defence

Can I see this MoD published map?

Print media doesn't mean anything, its one step removed from Twitter comments. dudes making up their own hypotheticals, it means nothing, I see Western media talking heads talking about nuclear exchanges and tactical nuclear strikes against Russia, and showing maps of potential troop deployments in the case of the French in Ukraine to fight Russia, its just ppl talking..

Last edited:

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Can I see his MoD published map?

Print media doesn't mean anything, its one step removed from Twitter comments. dudes making up their own hypotheticals.
You really extremely suspicious and biased against me,aren't you? You fanatically support Turkey no matter what and anything I say,you are extremely doubtful to the point that you think I've dedicated my life to "hating Turkey" or something

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You really extremely suspicious and biased against me,aren't you? You fanatically support Turkey no matter what and anything I say,you are extremely doubtful to the point that you think I've dedicated my life to "hating Turkey" or something

I'm just asking for proof of claims man, I haven't seen the MoD publish anything. No need to get worked up. lol

MMM-E

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Mitsotakis and Dendias said what? They never threatened Turkey,unlike what your government was doing almost every week back then.

MITSOTAKIS and DENDIAS threatened Turkiye with nuclear power France
and We gave a kiss to French in the Eastern Mediterranean when 3 Turkish Frigates locked radar 3 times on French Frigate near Libya

Turkish Navy kicked Greek French Frigates out of Turkish EZZ
and Turkish Air Force intercepted 6 Greek F-16s which harashed the BARBAROS seismic research Vessel

in 2020 France-Greece forced Turkiye for a conflict ... when Egypt and The UAE fought against Turkiye in Libya

bravo very brave alliance ( France-Greece-HAFTAR-WAGNER-Egypt-The UAE ) against
Turkiye

And Turkiye did not step back even one step in Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Last edited:

lacy

Feb 21, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
2028 is the year given for initial production, not full production. And the year given for the ignition of the TF35000 prototype. I think you might have timelines confused, the KAANs this the domestic engines are in the 2030s.
2028 is the year of TF35K's first flight, not first ignition date. First ignition should be in 2026.

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
2028 is the year of TF35K's first flight, not first ignition date. First ignition should be in 2026.

Sorry, you are right, first flight. But its not going to be full scale mass production that Foinikas was implying.

lacy

Feb 21, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sorry, you are right, first flight. But its not going to be full scale mass production that Foinikas was implying.
mass production of the engine cannot be before 2032 imo. It will be the most difficult, the most complex thing we have ever designed and produced. I personally do not believe it will fly in 2028.

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
mass production of the engine cannot be before 2032 imo. It will be the most difficult, the most complex thing we have ever designed and produced. I personally do not believe it will fly in 2028.

I think they can get ignition atleast.

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Mehmed Bey people try to stay on topic(Turkish Air Force discussion), no personal attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts