UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

The Zionists want to distract the people from atrocities and genocide against Palestinians.
Exactly what I think, a friend I know was telling me all they see on news is riots, basically distracting people from what's coming ( Iran vs Israel clash ).
Suspicious how the far right gets activated when Zionists are active, seems like a sleeper cell.

@Davey Crockett you should understand this is happening in Northern towns in the UK, towns that are far away from the centres it finance and commerce in the south, they have nothing really.

Detached from any possible positive economic benefit from globalism and exposed to only the negative

They are mostly of Irish or Celtic stock, different to the south

Everyone you hear on the news flaming this are upper middle class southerners, they don't care for the northerners, never have done and parasiting from their goblin mutant creations.

These southerners are all invested in globalisation, literally.

There is a class warfare element to this, Northern Muslims as the latest entrant in this social experiment

Good Lord I despair. I've always said knowledge is power but hey.

This was a classic diversionary tactics.
The racist mob made it clear they were going to the town center and then the mosque.
The Muslims all turned up at the mosque.
Meanwhile the racists told their kids and teenagers on mobile phones to go attack the houses of Muslims, virtually all Pakistanis, as now the houses were not defended.
Never leave your flanks and 6 vulnerable. Women and young children can't defend themselves. Some of them also said "they are not here, all gone".

Those Afghans & Pakistanis do not come anywhere near those Diaspora Iranians. They are just unique in their Diseased state of mind.

True. I have met 2 fellow Pakistanis in my 45 years of existence and it was a sickening feeling.

True. I have met 2 fellow Pakistanis in my 45 years of existence and it was a sickening feeling.

Cucks bro. They're happy even seeing their women getting ploughed. Worthless pieces of $hit. Not worth our time.

Don’t ignore them. Give em a piece of your mind. These are fragile people. At least Cuss em good & proper & watch them meltdown lol.

Don’t ignore them. Give em a piece of your mind. These are fragile people. At least Cuss em good & proper & watch them meltdown lol.

To be honest bro the old Iranian community from 1979 onwards are lovely. Had many interactions with them, warmed to a few of the girls, it didn't work out but so it didn't with some Pakistani girls. They are welcoming and if they found out you were from Pakistan they warmed to you. Sure many were not religious but they didn't hate Islam as many were Muslim but not as devout.

These new filth are recent asylum seekers, many arriving by boat and are the cucked scum of the earth. Kissing Israel's ass, the white nationalists asses etc. As for talking to them I can't understand their terrible English.
Let them get smashed by their racist idols.

Crying like a b!tch as his location has been outed....lmfao!

So let me get this right. He eggs on mobs who actually did attack the homes and families of innocent people, heck innocent people were brutally attacked on the roads. Yet he is worried about an imaginary attack.

That being said his kids should never be touched. They have done nothing.

So let me get this right. He eggs on mobs who actually did attack the homes and families of innocent people, heck innocent people were brutally attacked on the roads. Yet he is worried about an imaginary attack.

That being said his kids should never be touched. They have done nothing.

One thing about these people is that they are the biggest hypocrites on planet earth.

To be honest bro the old Iranian community from 1979 onwards are lovely. Had many interactions with them, warmed to a few of the girls, it didn't work out but so it didn't with some Pakistani girls. They are welcoming and if they found out you were from Pakistan they warmed to you. Sure many were not religious but they didn't hate Islam as many were Muslim but not as devout.

These new filth are recent asylum seekers, many arriving by boat and are the cucked scum of the earth. Kissing Israel's ass, the white nationalists asses etc. As for talking to them I can't understand their terrible English.
Let them get smashed by their racist idols.

That’s true, Met an old Iranian gentleman a coupe of weeks ago & he was everything that you’d imagine a Persian gentleman to be. Educated, Polite, warm & welcoming. Someone you can have a conversation with. But this Middle aged to younger lot is just disgusting, delusional & down right Nutjobs. Not all of them but most of them.

That’s true, Met an old Iranian gentleman a coupe of weeks ago & he was everything that you’d imagine a Persian gentleman to be. Educated, Polite, warm & welcoming. Someone you can have a conversation with. But this Middle aged to younger lot is just disgusting, delusional & down right Nutjobs. Not all of them but most of them.

Could almost suspect Iran for offloading their self-haters to the west…lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back