UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

Bro, the reality is that Arabs and other Middle Eastern Muslims regard Pakistanis and other South Asian Muslims as being a dirty and inferior race. They are just as racist towards us as the white racists are, in fact probably more so. Try marrying an Arab/Palestinian girl. See what the family will say and do. Now try marrying a white english female. Their family may not like it but will not physically do anything about it.

Unfortunately there are too many Pakistanis who live in a fantasy world where we join forces with Arab Muslims as brothers in order to liberate the Ummah. These same Pakistanis can do NOTHING to help their own nation and people yet seek acceptance from another race just because they happen to be Muslims.

I think some gulf arabs who are true muslims, in the sense that they understand true ethics of Islam, are polite and good people.

But, I know from Bangladeshis who went to the gulf to find work, that they are generally treated very badly by arab employees and populace. They tell me a minority of arabs are extremely good people but majority are unplesant and opressive. But they dont dare protest in fear of losing their only source of income.

Thats why i firmly believe Scandivania are far better societies, with egalitarianism and dislike of opressors. After hearing the horrible accounts from my own relatives in the gulf, i am greatful for living in a civillized society. Even in underdeveloped BD people arent treated that bad.

Which have contributed to increased love for Norway. Being a former soldier in Norwegian Army also makes me proud.

I think some gulf arabs who are true muslims, in the sense that they understand true ethics of Islam, are polite and good people.

But, I know from Bangladeshis who went to the gulf to find work, that they are generally treated very badly by arab employees and populace. They tell me a minority of arabs are extremely good people but majority are unplesant and opressive. But they dont dare protest in fear of losing their only source of income.

Thats why i firmly believe Scandivania are far better societies, with egalitarianism and dislike of opressors. After hearing the horrible accounts from my own relatives in the gulf, i am greatful for living in a civillized society. Even in underdeveloped BD people arent treated that bad.

Which have contributed to increased love for Norway. Being a former soldier in Norwegian Army also makes me proud.

The reality is that many Pakistanis and other non-Middle Eastern Muslims need to get it out of their fantasies that Arabs/Palestinians are our "fellow Muslim bothers". They are NOT. In fact they even more deeply unpleasant towards us than the white racists are. No matter what anyone says, living in western/white european nations is FAR better for Pakistanis/Bangladeshis etc than living in arab lands. Many won't like me saying that but that is the truth.

Okay, can someone please explain to me what white women and their fetish for black men got to do with the UK justice system favouring UK Pakistanis/Muslims?

Elon is revealing his true colors. He not only hates Muslims, but he also has an issue with white women preferring black men.

Elon is revealing his true colors. He not only hates Muslims, but he also has an issue with white women preferring black men.

He's a white south african so white women and their fetish for black men will really hurt his deepest inner being especially since these guys are some of the most racist people on earth. I think I get it now. According to Elon Musk, "white women and their fetish for black men is just as bad as the UK justice system being fair to UK Pakistanis/Muslims".

Excellent analysis. These riots aren't aimed at refugees. The shops and cars that were attacked didn't belong to refugees. They belonged to migrants that have lived for decades in British society.

The reality is that many Pakistanis and other non-Middle Eastern Muslims need to get it out of their fantasies that Arabs/Palestinians are our "fellow Muslim bothers". They are NOT. In fact they even more deeply unpleasant towards us than the white racists are. No matter what anyone says, living in western/white european nations is FAR better for Pakistanis/Bangladeshis etc than living in arab lands. Many won't like me saying that but that is the truth.

Muslims understand the importance of the Ummah.

Don't worry your pretty little head about it.

Muslims understand the importance of the Ummah.

It would be good if all Muslims could buy into the idea of the Ummah. Now trying speaking to the Arabs particularly the gulf Arabs about the Ummah. See what the response would be.

It would be good if all Muslims could buy into the idea of the Ummah. Now trying speaking to the Arabs particularly the gulf Arabs about the Ummah. See what the response would be.
Like I said

Muslims believe in it.

Like I said

Muslims believe in it.
If one lives their lives according to Islamic teachings they build a acceptance in their heart that all of us are equal before Allah, but its our deeds that determine our differences then nationalism does not matter the ummah does.

In the times we live it seems with all these states created the way they have been after WW2, muslims are divided and competing. The actions of their rulers also dont align with teachings.

The ummah is alive but its in the hearts and minds of those who are awake to it not to those in power.

Like I said

Muslims believe in it.

No, only Pakistanis believe in the Unmah. All other Muslims are nationalistic and ethnocentric. For some reason, Pakistanis don't want to accept this reality. Try telling a Saudi or an emirati Arab that Pakistanis are their fellow Muslim brothers and are a part of the Ummah. See what their response would be.

Like I said

Muslims believe in it.

On second thoughts, there is an Ummah. Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, uae, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait. United in their love, support and worship of israel.

Scandinavia until recently was mono racial.

vast in size relative to a population of a few million, has a technologically advanced cohesive society where everyone abides by common principles of societal good and everyone is willing to pay higher taxes in return for honest utilisation of tax money and services AND AND net societal good, including lets say esg

Being Scandinavian means understanding there is a common collective good and responsibility and you pay into the system and abode by it.

Good luck bringing that into South Asia in this millennium where the majority of the population is seen as human waste not worthy of time or care or investment.

God favours a just society even if it is non Muslim, that's what the Muslim world refuses to get

Scandinavia until recently was mono racial.

vast in size relative to a population of a few million, has a technologically advanced cohesive society where everyone abides by common principles of societal good and everyone is willing to pay higher taxes in return for honest utilisation of tax money and services AND AND net societal good, including lets say esg

Being Scandinavian means understanding there is a common collective good and responsibility and you pay into the system and abode by it.

Good luck bringing that into South Asia in this millennium where the majority of the population is seen as human waste not worthy of time or care or investment.

God favours a just society even if it is non Muslim, that's what the Muslim world refuses to get

Sad but true. If our elites see us as human waste and inferior, perhaps we can understand why the Arabs and other non-Pakistanis see us in that way too.

On second thoughts, there is an Ummah. Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, uae, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait. United in their love, support and worship of israel.

Like I said, it's something only Muslims understand. Others have difficulty grasping the concept.

Like I said, it's something only Muslims understand. Others have difficulty grasping the concept.

The Gazans and Palestinians can tell you EXACTLY what the so-called Ummah is worth and how helpful they have been.

You know it's true. Which is why you can't answer any of my questions but continue to repeat the same mantra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back