UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

Not all Iraqis are obviously like this. I have seen a few here in The Netherlands. Ironically refugee Iraqis. Christian ones too. The Christian Iraqis often don't get along with Muslim Iraqis.
I think it's those who identify as Kurdish - they're mostly from Iraq but fighting for their own Nation - they tend to be okay in general. Friendly and respectful - atleast the ones I have come across in UK.

EXACTLY, So why should Pakistanis give a damn about Arabs/Palestinians? We need to help ourselves and our own people first.

The conclusion I've come to is that Muslims of the world will only prosper when they unite. When they're divided, like now, all they'll get is death, destruction and humilation.

All the other civilizations in the world - West, Russia, China, Hindu, etc are progressing. The only ones that are staying divided and backwards are the Muslims. All the 2 billion Muslims in the world combined with 50+ countries cannot even win more medals in the Olympics than Australia, a country of 27 million.

Pakistan being a failed state I've started to think of myself as a Muslim first and my country is the whole Muslim world. In Canada I think of myself as a Muslim-Canadian rather than a Pakistani-Canadian.

The conclusion I've come to is that Muslims of the world will only prosper when they unite. When they're divided, like now, all they'll get is death, destruction and humilation.

All the other civilizations in the world - West, Russia, China, Hindu, etc are progressing. The only ones that are staying divided and backwards are the Muslims. All the 2 billion Muslims in the world combined with 50+ countries cannot even win more medals in the Olympics than Australia, a country of 27 million.

Pakistan being a failed state I've started to think of myself as a Muslim first and my country is the whole Muslim world. In Canada I think of myself as a Muslim-Canadian rather than a Pakistani-Canadian.

Break up OIC and with that the dominance of Gulf Arabs. The Arabs will never unite for the Islamic cause. They barely unite for Arab causes.

I think that non-Arab Islamic countries need to seriously consider forming a separate bloc.

Finally!!! My fellow Pakisanis waking up realising true faces of majority of Arabs - extremely racist and obnoxious lot. Yes we shouldn't generalise but majority do tend to meet the threshold. If it wasn't for Islam and Oil, the whole of ME would have no value whatsoever and they'd still be riding Camels. As a Pakistani, for me PAKISTAN COMES first.

I'm not sure if that Arab got beaten up or not, I have not been following this story in detail but I hope our Brothers handed his racist A** to him!

Arabs are a huge demography. Yemini, Syrian, Lebanese, Iraqi folk, even Saudi folk are among the nicest around.
Yes he got beaten to a pulp, there's lots of details on it.

Waz can you kindly copy over please😂

Bro I can't do that as it will look funny i.e. my name but your posts. Won't take you guys a minute or more.

Iraqis and Arabs are like indians. They will use racist terms against south asians and blacks but will say NOTHING about white europeans massacring millions of them.

SOMETHING VERY UNPOPULAR:

UK Pakistanis are protesting against the Palestinian genocide. IF Pakistanis were being genocided by the indians, will Palestinians and other arabs protest? Would they care?

Bro in the US there are much more Arbi liberals who have completely forgotten their roots and are whitewashed more than Pakistanis.

The worst comes from Lebanon and Syria where they have an inferiority complex towards gorey.

Bro in the US there are much more Arbi liberals who have completely forgotten their roots and are whitewashed more than Pakistanis.

The worst comes from Lebanon and Syria where they have an inferiority complex towards gorey.

Based on personal experience in the UK, I have noticed that Arabs and Iranians have a fear/inferiority complex towards white people. They are similar to indians in that they seek the acceptance and approval of white people. Have no idea why this is.

It's so obvious. UK Muslims have known and been saying this for years.
Yes bro and this and the previous government are aware of the problem yet they have allowed the Zionist to promote /fund the EDL.
Shame on the government

Based on personal experience in the UK, I have noticed that Arabs and Iranians have a fear/inferiority complex towards white people. They are similar to indians in that they seek the acceptance and approval of white people. Have no idea why this is.

I mean Iranians are holding their nerve against the entire Anglo worlds guns pointed at them and have done for decades...

Honestly there is no profit going down this road, there are loads of Pakistanis who might be considered the same, per your standards.

Plus it just makes it sound like people from Pak have an issue with everyone else

Yes bro and this and the previous government are aware of the problem yet they have allowed the Zionist to promote /fund the EDL.
Shame on the government

They're severe inferiority complex and self-loathing makes them hate us.

That's my point, why did he pick a fight with a women?

Do we know he was Qatari

It might just be nothing, or there might be more to the story, usually flight staff do intervene, as well as other passengers

even if he was a Qatari, he might have been just a douchebag which could have been from any other nationality. All ethnicies have their @ssholes. Wouldnt be fair to blame all arabs.

there are loads of Pakistanis who might be considered the same, per your standards.

Those types are actually inside Pakistan. You'll find them spread across BNU Lahore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back