UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

I hope average poor white person who are blinded by Tommy’s hate now realise what they done and why Pakistanis gave them a good hiding.

Bro, we won that race battle last week. The Pakistanis and a few other non-Pakistani Muslims absolutely thrashed, battered and humiliated the white racists. They were crying and complaining that the Pakistanis are battering and bullying them................15-year old Pakistani youth beating up 21+ year-old goreh................. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .............the ONLY thing the racists could do was to attack lone vulnerable Muslims who live in 95%+ white areas. Usually women and old Muslim men.

People may not like this but UK Pakistanis proved that they are toughest and hardest ethnic minority that can thrash the goreh and white racists. We can defeat them. NO OTHER ethnic minority is capable of doing this apart from UK Pakistanis.........:cool:

white english racists will NEVER forget Pakistani danda.

Bro, we won that race battle last week. The Pakistanis and a few other non-Pakistani Muslims absolutely thrashed, battered and humiliated the white racists. They were crying and complaining that the Pakistanis are battering and bullying them................15-year old Pakistani youth beating up 21+ year-old goreh................. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .............the ONLY thing the racists could do was to attack lone vulnerable Muslims who live in 95%+ white areas. Usually women and old Muslim men.

People may not like this but UK Pakistanis proved that they are toughest and hardest ethnic minority that can thrash the goreh and white racists. We can defeat them. NO OTHER ethnic minority is capable of doing this apart from UK Pakistanis.........:cool:

I'm still baffled dear brother as to why anyone approached our Mosque our Pakistani community or refugee hotel when it was a cardiff born 17 year old with two christian parents that did it.

I'm still baffled dear brother as to why anyone approached our Mosque our Pakistani community or refugee hotel when it was a cardiff born 17 year old with two christian parents that did it.

Because the goreh fears the Pakistani but they do not fear the blacks. They see us as a threat. Goreh hate Muslims the most but out of all the Muslims they hate, it is Pakistanis that strike fear and anxiety into their racist hearts. They ONLY attacked Mosques and refugee hotels in areas that were massively white. That's when they feel brave.

Ye but it won’t make national news because a Muslim apprehended the scumbag. That plays against the narrative bro

I saw a clip of the suspect being held by the police. His face was blurred but I could see that his right arm was white:

Last week, the UK Pakistani community was very united and trusting of one another when we beat the hell out of, thrashed and utterly humiliated the white racists. The racists will never forget Pakistani danda.
You missed the bit I wrote about paying taxes into the system 🙈😜

You missed the bit I wrote about paying taxes into the system 🙈😜

UK Pakistanis pay a lot of taxes here in the UK. These white racists pay nothing. They are uneducated and live on benefits. They are the biggest losers on planet earth.

Now tell us if he's British or an immigrant.

😜😜😜

Well he's white so according to the racists, he is right. It will be interesting to know the ethnicity of the victims. I suspect this incident will be quickly buried by the gorehs.

One day these far right will take power and things will be very very ugly for muslims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back