UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

I have a different take on these race riots. What we are witnessing is the collapse of the non-elite white english and their descent into abject debauchery. Since birth they have been bred to believe that every non-white race is inferior to them and that they deserve to rule over them. That notion in reality has collapsed and these once ruled colonial subjects are now surpassing the white-english. The white english is in decline and the ethnic minorities are in the ascendency. They are scared and are lashing out. But eventually, their inevitable decline cannot be stopped. The race war has just began. I strongly believe the culturally and mentally stronger ethnic minorities will eventually win the race war.
and what happens to the native whites once the others start to dominate ?

what about the royals ?

are they going to go the way of South African Boers ? .. tiny rich minority living in their fenced off enclaves with not much political power ?

Remember folks back in the New Year that Kenyan Indian BItCh Braverman said that there was no such thing as right wing terrorism and radicalisation and that it was all Muslim and that the Prevent scheme should stop investigating white people. She even got Tory Sir William Shawcross to write a report that said the same about Prevent. It is the Sunaks Tories that have let this right wing terrorism happen on our streets by turning a blind eye to those doing it who they hoped would vote Tory.

It was the indians within the conservative party that started this race riot. No doubt about it. For years they have been viceferously promoting Islamaphobia and anti-immigrant sentiment. Thing is, uk indians truely believe that they can be merged into the white european races and be accepted as equals to them. In reality, that can never happen.

As far as Muslims in the uk are concerned, the enemy is not just white-racists but also indians as they vehemently Islamaphobic even though the whites see them as being inferior and don't accept indians as their own.

Most people might not like this but the more Islamaphobic the racists and indians are, the more Islam is strengthened and it's spread becomes greater. Look at all the conversions to Islam currently occurring in the UK. Look at how strong and community spirited the Pakistani and Muslim communities are in the uk.

Oh wow do you remember him? Dude just disappeared.

@HeratKabul
It was the indians within the conservative party that started this race riot. No doubt about it. For years they have been viceferously promoting Islamaphobia and anti-immigrant sentiment. Thing is, uk indians truely believe that they can be merged into the white european races and be accepted as equals to them. In reality, that can never happen.

As far as Muslims in the uk are concerned, the enemy is not just white-racists but also indians as they vehemently Islamaphobic even though the whites see them as being inferior and don't accept indians as their own.

Most people might not like this but the more Islamaphobic the racists and indians are, the more Islam is strengthened and it's spread becomes greater. Look at all the conversions to Islam currently occurring in the UK. Look at how strong and community spirited the Pakistani and Muslim communities are in the uk.

It's two different sides, our enemies like the hindutva and the drunken edl types may be outright enemies

However the flip side is that you have a generation of people who are more inclined to be open, look at the Palestine marches for example

The sheer amount of western people, women especially, college and university age youths participating and then being open to Islam was and is MASSIVE and we will have a new generation of Muslims

Another thing the lives of these edl.types have been ruined over a generation

Loss.of faith
Loss of values
No marriage system
Relationships are short and broken
Single parent households galore

These people don't even know what their culture is anymore
The women can't cook fish fingers in the oven let alone a meal

Adultery and fornication is rampant and they use alcohol and drugs as crutch for life

For people like this, blaming the immigrants is a easy get out of jail card for their shit lives

Loss.of faith
Loss of values
No marriage system

Adultery and fornication is rampant and they use alcohol and drugs as crutch for life

For people like this, blaming the immigrants is a easy get out of jail card for their shit lives

May the above INSHALLAH long continue with these racists/goreh. They more than deserve it.

Last edited:
Brother...some advice
Don't follow Tommy Robinson
He works for the Israelis. You know, he was once planning to call his organisation the England and Israel defence league.
I am aware of this.

It's the video I was interested in posting. The size of the crowd. The crowd is not right wing or hoodlums, but everyday Brits.

Some of you may be upset with some of my posts, going foward. Keep in mind, I am presenting news and views from the English perspective.

Disclaimer: I do have relatives in Great Britain.

England, Scotland, Ireland belongs to the native Anglo-Saxons, not foreigners. The same goes for Palestinians in Palestine - let's not be hypocrites.

This is a very dangerous situation. My advice to Muslims in England is to not get involved in this anti-immigration backlash.

And do their best to show the British, Islam is a religion of peace.

@HeratKabul

It's two different sides, our enemies like the hindutva and the drunken edl types may be outright enemies

However the flip side is that you have a generation of people who are more inclined to be open, look at the Palestine marches for example

The sheer amount of western people, women especially, college and university age youths participating and then being open to Islam was and is MASSIVE and we will have a new generation of Muslims

Yes, there seems to be a lot of non-Muslims nowadays who seem far more open, attracted and receptive to Islam than there were 5 or more years ago. That's because Islam gives them structure, discipline, a reason for living and spiritual strength.

Loss.of faith
Loss of values
No marriage system

Whats also interesting is these chavs decided Lucy Letby and Harold Shipman wasn't enough...

But now....enough is enough 🍺 🍻 🍺 🍻

I am aware of this.

It's the video I was interested in posting. The size of the crowd. The crowd is not right wing or hoodlums, but everyday Brits.

Some of you may be upset with some of my posts, going foward. Keep in mind, I am presenting news and views from the English perspective.

Disclaimer: I do have relatives in Great Britain.

England, Scotland, Ireland belongs to the native Anglo-Saxons, not foreigners. The same goes for Palestinians in Palestine - let's not be hypocrites.

This is a very dangerous situation. My advice to Muslims in England is to not get involved in this anti-immigration backlash.

And do their best to show the British, Islam is a religion of peace.

If someone attacks us or get's physical with us, we WILL defend ourselves, our families, our community and our race. We are not slaves to be beaten and abused. Yes, let's not be hypocrites. The white english/europeans wiped out many indigenous peoples across the globe and conquered their nations. The British empire spanned two-thirds of the globe at their peak. They murdered countless millions of non-whites. Now the descendants of these colonialist conquerors will pay the price. What goes around, COMES around however long it takes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back