US Politics

The difference is that Trump idk how to say this, but he has the "it" factor.
So lemme guess, Kaur has 'it' factor? Nope that does not even begin to compute! Infact in many precints, there are actually democrats who are voting enmasses for her favour in caucus by filling affiliation change forms.

This entire primary for republican party is about pissed off MAGA getting even with everyone -- including Republican party itself.

You could just see it in the debates, in the 2016 primary, where he somehow managed to just take over, and knew how to tap into resentment politics. SlammaJammy is just cringe grift, more Andrew Yang the brown version this time, instead of the yellow version.
Unfortunately in USA, the polling method even in primaries, is first past the post. Meaning the ACTUAL second choice is not even known. Unless you do another election that is. Had it been RCV, you would have known who is actually desired.

From what I have seen, MAGA crowd -- till Trump Vivek feud happened -- is not really as opposed to Vivek. But they have a hell to pick with anyone who is not directly supporting Trump. And unlike Yang he is speaking what the MAGA crowd always wanted to hear : A conspiracy, a strong leader deliverance by big swing changes. All the things they like. If Trump is not in game, he will completely dominate other if the base they are fighting for the same MAGA base.

Trump got 70+%. If he sweeps New Hampshire well, these sideshows might as well pack it in.

Who's winning the lowa caucus?

Vivek drops out. Now it’s down to three.

This entire primary for republican party is about pissed off MAGA getting even with everyone -- including Republican party itself.

There is no Republican primary. It has been Trump from day one.
The rest of it is a circus for the media to fill airtime.

Trump didn't win. He mauled everyone. I like it. LOL The Europeans are already pissing in their pants.

Trump will decimate the Democrats.

Biden and the warmongers are also wetting themselves. I may also add I wonder the implications for the Pakistani establishment considering Trump like Khan hahaha.

Vivek supporting Trump now, smart move on his part.

Lol have no idea Haley and dumb DeSantis chatting rubbish after losing so miserably.

Haley said "do you want more of the same or a new brand of conservatives". This is after getting smashed.

DeSantis said "we got our card punched in IOWA". This is after getting less than half of the vote, yes you got punched and KO'd.

1705397926782.png

Trump IOWA winning speech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back