US response to the death of 3 soldiers in Jordan and its aftermath

Bombing already vacated bases is nothing but a very expensive fireworks. US stronk.

Everybody knew the retaliation would be focused on Iranian proxies in this region. These people would have scattered days ago, the only loss being hard to move hardware.

Biden is doing what he needs to. Both sides know the next move.

Zero surprises so far.

Air Force 2 approaching for landing in Washington:

1706918137289.png

Literally the entirety of US media since the deadly Iranian attack.
Which ones? I just asked for even one link and so far you have just given a blasé statement with no proof.

Even typing “US strikes abandoned bases” in google gets nothing so what is your source?

Bombing already vacated bases is nothing but a very expensive fireworks. US stronk.

A “state of maximum alert has continued since the day before yesterday in all Iranian militias positions in the Syrian desert and Deir Ezzor, specifically in positions in Al-Bokamal, Al-Mazarea area in Al-Mayadeen and Palmyra countryside area, which includes forces from the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces,” the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported on Thursday.

The leaders of the pro-Iranian groups “took measures to reduce human losses in the event of the expected American targeting of their positions in Syria, as they sent their leaders to the governorates of Damascus and Homs,” SOHR reported. They “also informed the leadership of the Iranian militias in Syria… to stay at home and maintain contact with the leaders of the groups, while It was content with guarding the sites, in anticipation of expected American strikes in the coming hours, amid great confusion in its ranks.”

Air Campaign against the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and Iranian-Backed Groups in Iraq and Syria is now Underway

let correct you , campaign again Iraq and Syria army is now underway

The US has reportedly struck Iranian air defense sites in Eastern Syria
but factually there never ever was an Iranian air defense site in east or west of Syria.
and why Iran must put an air defense site east of Syria?

Why US strikes Syria and Iraq but not Iran? We all know that Houthi rebels are being backed by Iran.

Why US strikes Syria and Iraq but not Iran? We all know that Houthi rebels are being backed by Iran.
if i want to joke i say its because USA schools disastrous record on teaching geography and social science as whole
on a more serious note , why attack Iran , Iran neither attack them or gave any order f\or them to be attacked

if i want to joke i say its because USA schools disastrous record on teaching geography and social science as whole
on a more serious note , why attack Iran , Iran neither attack them or gave any order f\or them to be attacked
Did US ever need an excuse to attack? They only respect power, if there indeed a reason for the to attack, it's the weakness of the victims.

The martyrdom of 5 members of Hashd al-Shaabi and the wounding of 16 people in Iraq
IMG_20240203_095931_072.jpg

the United States bombed the hospital of Hashd al-Shaabi, where, in addition to Hashd forces, Iraqi nomads are also treated for free.

It is said that 16 people were wounded in the attack on Iraq, most of them are civilians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back