USA-Pak relationship explained; Must read for Pakistanis.

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
TLDR: Despite Pakistan being culturally closer and generally more respected in the US, at the end of the day, America's main interest is using India as cannon fodder against China the way it has used Ukraine against Russia.

Foreign policy is made based off national interests, NOT who you are culturally or religiously aligned with. Ummahjeet Pakistanis should take note of this reality.

1718556516942.png

Source:
Bajwa (2013), From Kutch to Tashkent p.368

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
TLDR: Despite Pakistan being culturally closer and generally more respected in the US, at the end of the day, America's main interest is using India as cannon fodder against China the way it has used Ukraine against Russia.

Foreign policy is made based off national interests, NOT who you are culturally or religiously aligned with. Ummahjeet Pakistanis should take note of this reality.

View attachment 48757

White Western European nations ONLY care about themselves and the jews/israelis. They have NO loyalty or allegiance to anyone else. ALL non-whites are seen as inferior animals by them, to be used and manipulated as pawns. That is the reality whether you like it or not.

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

View attachment 48757

The critical point that policy planners (if we have any) and the military fail to understand is that Americans prioritize their permanent interests, unlike Pakistan's fascination with finding big brothers and little brothers to support their one-sided policy on Kashmir. This doesn't bode well for our country.

You certainly cannot build alliances with tunnel vision policies. The rest of the world does not care about Kashmir. The global West is focused on containing China and looks for utility wherever it can be found, and this is where India comes in.

Therefore, the rush by the establishment to align with the United States would not be beneficial; otherwise, Pakistan is more than welcome to be America's porter holding its balls for free.

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
White Western European nations ONLY care about themselves and the jews/israelis. They have NO loyalty or allegiance to anyone else. ALL non-whites are seen as inferior animals by them, to be used and manipulated as pawns. That is the reality whether you like it or not.

Maybe non-whites can learn from whites because, as far as I'm seeing, Asians are lining up with the white West to challenge their rising non-White neighborhood.

You see, we only have ourselves to blame when we allow others to interfere in our affairs.

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The critical point that policy planners (if we have any) and the military fail to understand is that Americans prioritize their permanent interests, unlike Pakistan's fascination with finding big brothers and little brothers to support their one-sided policy on Kashmir. This doesn't bode well for our country.

You certainly cannot build alliances with tunnel vision policies. The rest of the world does not care about Kashmir. The global West is focused on containing China and looks for utility wherever it can be found, and this is where India comes in.

Therefore, the rush by the establishment to align with the United States would not be beneficial; otherwise, Pakistan is more than welcome to be America's porter holding its balls for free.
There's no harm in good relations with the US, but one should not expect any meaningful support from the Americans against India, except in maintaining the balance of power.

On the other hand, the Chinese have offered to take joint military action against India in many instances.

China is definitely our closest ally, followed by Tajik freedom fighters in Afghanistan.

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

View attachment 48757
Looking back, Robert Komer, doesn't appear like a smart guy. Example (during Vietnam War):

On his return to the US he optimistically reported to various interested parties that the US and South Vietnam had beaten the Vietcong insurgency and controlled most of the population

Anyway, if he had lived into 21st century, he might have changed his opinion. It doesn't make much sense to compare international relations over long stretch of time. We waged wars with Britain, Germany and Japan. Now they are closest allies and partners. We allied with USSR once, then became adversaries. Now we are again adversaries due to Russia-Ukraine war. We were allied with China during WW2 (against Japan), now not so much. Basic rule of foreign policy: There are no permanent friends or enemies, only permanent interests.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Maybe non-whites can learn from whites because, as far as I'm seeing, Asians are lining up with the white West to challenge their rising non-White neighborhood.

You see, we only have ourselves to blame when we allow others to interfere in our affairs.
Never understood that. Japan, South Korea and the Philippines are joining up with america against China. Don't they realise that the americans are using them against China?

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Never understood that. Japan, South Korea and the Philippines are joining up with america against China. Don't they realise that the americans are using them against China?

I'm not surprised, honestly; after seeing a minority mindset in front of a white man in my business career, how they act, talk, and automatically assume the feminine position, it's not surprising at all. The minorities who the white man has dominated have a crawling order mechanism in place genetically. The submissive trait gets passed down to the next generation.

(Google Indian Crawling Order in Amritsar); I want you to read about it and it'll open you eyes even more.

I have seen powerful men who hold ranks cower down in front of local city white mayors on their visits to the U.S.

You might remember Lt. Gen Khalid Maqbool, who was the governor during Musharaff’s reign. There was a high power gathering in the City of Chicago for investments into Punjab at the time. The local Pakistani chapter and my father, who dragged me along, had a lunch meeting with the Mayor of Chicago, Richard Daley. When Richard Daley started speaking, he asked Lt. Gen Khalid Maqbool how the economy was and what he was doing to better it. In front of all the Pakistanis, the benchod’s Crawling Order in his genes was activated; the man collapsed in his posture, head down, didn’t even look the mayor in the eye, hand over hand on his ball sack, legs crossed like Queen Elizabeth, and went on a long rant as if he was sitting in front of the President. It was a complete embarrassment to see that in person; I told my father never to drag me into a gathering like this again; that was no demeanor of a general.

Had the mayor asked the Lt. Gen to drop his pants and bend over, he would have done it in a heartbeat without hesitation to carry out the order on all four limbs.

This, my friend, is the aukat of a minority. They are only good at suppressing their own people within their confines but have no strength outside their confines.

This is why if you live in the West, and its brotherly advice, who and what family you marry into plays a very big role; the extended family system traits and behaviors are absorbed by the infant, and if the parents are submissive and talk, act in that manner in front of a white, they will do the same.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

They do realise, but these non-whites are under the illusion that they somehow belong to the fold. They obviously do not.

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Some leaders, like Bongbong Marcos were installed.

But they are not dumb. That's why you see that all of Japan, South Korea, and the Philippines are part of RCEP.

None of them want to be cannon fodder.

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Looking back, Robert Komer, doesn't appear like a smart guy. Example (during Vietnam War):

On his return to the US he optimistically reported to various interested parties that the US and South Vietnam had beaten the Vietcong insurgency and controlled most of the population

Anyway, if he had lived into 21st century, he might have changed his opinion. It doesn't make much sense to compare international relations over long stretch of time. We waged wars with Britain, Germany and Japan. Now they are closest allies and partners. We allied with USSR once, then became adversaries. Now we are again adversaries due to Russia-Ukraine war. We were allied with China during WW2 (against Japan), now not so much. Basic rule of foreign policy: There are no permanent friends or enemies, only permanent interests.
This line of thinking has been observed throughout American history, not just in 1965. During the civil war with Bangladesh, nixon and kissinger had a similar exchange. During the Cold War, the cultural similarities were heavily exploited to justify the Afghan Mujahideen's resistance to the Russians. However, the President Zia ul Haq was assasinated as he turned his gaze towards India following the fall of the Soviet Union.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I'm not surprised, honestly; after seeing a minority mindset in front of a white man in my business career, how they act, talk, and automatically assume the feminine position, it's not surprising at all. The minorities who the white man has dominated have a crawling order mechanism in place genetically. The submissive trait gets passed down to the next generation.

(Google Indian Crawling Order in Amritsar); I want you to read about it and it'll open you eyes even more.

I have seen powerful men who hold ranks cower down in front of local city white mayors on their visits to the U.S.

You might remember Lt. Gen Khalid Maqbool, who was the governor during Musharaff’s reign. There was a high power gathering in the City of Chicago for investments into Punjab at the time. The local Pakistani chapter and my father, who dragged me along, had a lunch meeting with the Mayor of Chicago, Richard Daley. When Richard Daley started speaking, he asked Lt. Gen Khalid Maqbool how the economy was and what he was doing to better it. In front of all the Pakistanis, the benchod’s Crawling Order in his genes was activated; the man collapsed in his posture, head down, didn’t even look the mayor in the eye, hand over hand on his ball sack, legs crossed like Queen Elizabeth, and went on a long rant as if he was sitting in front of the President. It was a complete embarrassment to see that in person; I told my father never to drag me into a gathering like this again; that was no demeanor of a general.

Had the mayor asked the Lt. Gen to drop his pants and bend over, he would have done it in a heartbeat without hesitation to carry out the order on all four limbs.

This, my friend, is the aukat of a minority. They are only good at suppressing their own people within their confines but have no strength outside their confines.

This is why if you live in the West, and its brotherly advice, who and what family you marry into plays a very big role; the extended family system traits and behaviors are absorbed by the infant, and if the parents are submissive and talk, act in that manner in front of a white, they will do the same.

Here in the UK, UK born Pakistanis are different. We have a reputation of being rough, rude and confrontational with whites. That is why the right-wing UK press is always crying about Pakistanis.............:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..........however, apart from Pakistanis and some blacks, all other ethnic minorities do cower and act slavish towards whites.

ety

Dec 11, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Japan and South Korea are officially salves of US since there are tens of thousands of American soldiers stationed in each country. Filipines is pretty much a colony of US as it has been officially and unofficially for more than a century.

nahtanbob

Elite Member
Sep 24, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There's no harm in good relations with the US, but one should not expect any meaningful support from the Americans against India, except in maintaining the balance of power.

On the other hand, the Chinese have offered to take joint military action against India in many instances.

China is definitely our closest ally, followed by Tajik freedom fighters in Afghanistan.

China has sat out every war between Pakistan and India

SaadH

Apr 21, 2021
China has sat out every war between Pakistan and India
Of course after Chinese gave Kashmir to Pakistan on a platter in '62, the colonial slaves refused to take the prize so as not the offend their masters Kennedy and Johnson...why would Chinese put their neck on the line for multi-generational genetic slaves...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts