USA's renewed Interest in Pakistan - Implications for India

All This Hokhus Phokus about US renewed interests in Pakistan and its implication on India is trying to create a false screen both for some naive indian liberals and mubib e watta pakistanis crying over current state of there nation

as for the supremacy decline of US it is figment of imagination of those corrupt pakistani elite members who are not getting moolah for there "ayyashees" like before since US & NATO had left Afghanistan simple as that who like jiltted old sasoo maa says to new bride whonow has keys to all the storage and tijoree saying "tainoo keere paren"

aur kuch nahi yaron ye sirf ek naya tareeka hai but niether is USA buying it nor the IMF/WB nor indian establishment as they call it ;) ;P

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
Kya hua bhai? Khali naam dal diya post me, aur kuch to hai nahi.
Gwadar - CPEC is not feasible for transporting what China NEEDS most... gas, fuel, energy..

they'll continue to be reliant on the sea routes

those inevitably go through Malacca .. unless they take a REALLY BIG DETOUR.. which will kill the purpose.

All This Hokhus Phokus about US renewed interests in Pakistan and its implication on India is trying to create a false screen both for some naive indian liberals and mubib e watta pakistanis crying over current state of there nation

as for the supremacy decline of US it is figment of imagination of those corrupt pakistani elite members who are not getting moolah for there "ayyashees" like before since US & NATO had left Afghanistan simple as that who like jiltted old sasoo maa says to new bride whonow has keys to all the storage and tijoree saying "tainoo keere paren"

aur kuch nahi yaron ye sirf ek naya tareeka hai but niether is USA buying it nor the IMF/WB nor indian establishment as they call it ;) ;P
Wah bhai, ab mai liberal ban gaya lol.

What use does creating such smoke screen, for let's say liberals help anyone in India? Also are you saying IMF hasn't released one set of funds, to Pakistan?

Gwadar - CPEC is not feasible for transporting what China NEEDS most... gas, fuel, energy..

those inevitably go through Malacca .. unless they take a REALLY BIG DETOUR.. which will kill the purpose.
Are you going to accept how things are due to geography, or try and work around things?

The question isn't about feasibility alone, but security on long-term basis. For a country's security, sometimes extra costs are acceptable.

Sharma ji, gas and fuel no one will fug with. Its akin to war. Unspoken rules of maritime trade.

China will get its oil unimpeded.

But China makes a lot of shit which it needs to sell to the world.

Transporting that overland is not the same as oil or grain.

Cheers, Doc

Pakistanis have a delusion of grandeur.

Decades of ISPR propaganda like "Islam ka qila" and the muslim army etc have brainwashed even the educated Pakistanis into thinking that they're some special race and can change the world., whereas in reality even Bangladesh wields more geo-political influence than them.

Are you going to accept how things are due to geography, or try and work around things?

The question isn't about feasibility alone, but security on long-term basis. For a country's security, sometimes extra costs are acceptable.
Ok, then, good luck to China if they can get a land based, all the way from Karachi and Gwadar, to a proper distribution hub north east of Pakistan, and then to their major population and industrial hubs on their far east coast.. in a cost effective manner.

Even if they can, say.. it's still coming through Pakistan, which has its own set of challenges, and even to Pakistan itself, from the middle east.

bfdbac9116724899829b8174dbd4f2b9_6.jpeg

Some trade and strategic benefits ? sure.. does it act as a guarantor should SHTF and they have an oil crisis ? ..

Unlikely.

Wah bhai, ab mai liberal ban gaya lol.

What use does creating such smoke screen, for let's say liberals help anyone in India? Also are you saying IMF hasn't released one set of funds, to Pakistan?
No I am not saying that you are a Liberal niether I am saying IMF /WB or for that matter so called friends of pakistan wont give money to pakistan .... they will but not like they used to when USA & NATO needed pakistani help in afghanistan ..hope you know what i want to say but cant say here ;)

Sharma ji, gas and fuel no one will fug with. Its akin to war. Unspoken rules of maritime trade.

China will get its oil unimpeded.

But China makes a lot of shit which it needs to sell to the world.

Transporting that overland is not the same as oil or grain.

Cheers, Doc
sab thapp ho jana hai without gas

usi k chakkar me chalti hai saari posturing

No I am not saying that you are a Liberal niether I am saying IMF /WB or for that matter so called friends of pakistan wont give money to pakistan .... they will but not like they used to when USA & NATO needed pakistani help in afghanistan ..hope you know what i want to say but cant say here ;)
Maybe but I feel, USA is getting back into our region in a big way.

I don't think, its going to be good for us in long run.

Ok, then, good luck to China if they can get a land based, all the way from Karachi and Gwadar, to a proper distribution hub north east of Pakistan, and then to their major population and industrial hubs on their far east coast.. in a cost effective manner.

Even if they can, say.. it's still coming through Pakistan, which has its own set of challenges, and even to Pakistan itself, from the middle east.

bfdbac9116724899829b8174dbd4f2b9_6.jpeg

Some trade and strategic benefits ? sure.. does it act as a guarantor should SHTF and they have an oil crisis ? ..

Unlikely.

China literally own the continent of Africa Sharma ji.

Ab samjhe?

Cheers, Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back