USA's renewed Interest in Pakistan - Implications for India

Pakistan needs china for economic assistance.And China needs Pakistan for avoiding blocked of Strait of Mallaca by America and Allies It's a win win situation for both countries.. PLA navy logically in future will have a large presences guarding China trade routes and oil from Middle East and what ever mischief Us plans for Iran it will not be from Pakistan soil,

China literally own the continent of Africa Sharma ji.

Ab samjhe?

Cheers, Doc
Own kehna is a bit of a stretch, debt trap me faas rakha hai sabko.. lots of mineral wealth there.

Octopus Kraken type hai China

Own kehna is a bit of a stretch, debt trap me faas rakha hai sabko.. lots of mineral wealth there.

Octopus Kraken type hai China

Same shit.

Dark continent.

Pakistan needs china for economic assistance.And China needs Pakistan for avoiding blocked of Strait of Mallaca by America and Allies It's a win win situation for both countries.. PLA navy logically in future will have a large presences guarding China trade routes and oil from Middle East and what ever mischief Us plans for Iran it will not be from Pakistan soil,
what a brown sahib thing to say

That's the plan sir, but the recent events vis a vis USA is indicating, that they are going to be back inside Pakistan to trip this plan.

Same shit.

Dark continent.
South America, Venezuela (oil) etc me bhi ye hi haal hai. They're outmaneuvering the US in their own backyard, ek tareh se dekha jaye toh.

Pakistanis have a delusion of grandeur.

Decades of ISPR propaganda like "Islam ka qila" and the muslim army etc have brainwashed even the educated Pakistanis into thinking that they're some special race and can change the world., whereas in reality even Bangladesh wields more geo-political influence than them.
who do you think spun those webs of so called 5th gen war and those so called fast COLD START and all those fancy names we had been hearing all along on old PDF what hapenned

what hapenned to all those super duper Pakistan russia friendship claims and those flashy pakistani day parade with central asian republics or for that matter thse uber agressive & hyper abusive stance towards indians by some pakistani memebers when they were brimming with pak chin dosty and CEPC like it is some saught of earth shaterring passage ;) :P

nothing doing bro bass bheek mangnne ka naya tareeka hai kyonki pakistan duniya me wo bhilaree ki taraf react kerta hai jo melle me chimta maar ke bheek mangta hai ...

pakistan is the only nation that asks for aid by creating paranoia to its citizens and trying to sell parania of China to USA and to india and US & Chinese paranoia to india ... simple ;) :P

Maybe but I feel, USA is getting back into our region in a big way.

I don't think, its going to be good for us in long run.
US is nobodies friend and nor we are so naive or neutral or for that matter weak ... we need US for owr economic & Geo political growth and defnce while US needs India for the same while it needs to counter china so do we and niether can counter it while trying to fight each other what both china and its toddies want

so the best bet for us keep great mutually benficial relations with ARAB world and with Israel and USA and Europe and Russia and with S Korea/Japan & Australia and other nations in south east asia while good working relations with china and let things and geopolitcs work as they develpo keep things changing and never get too rigid .... but never get any tarde or political relations with pakistan no matter what

That's the plan sir, but the recent events vis a vis USA is indicating, that they are going to be back inside Pakistan to trip this plan.

I do agree, With sadness, US was very successful in freezing our slowly improving relationship under Imran khan with Moscow. where they would have gone nobody really knows and China relations go decades back and it’s not only economically. Gwadar port has the potential to disrupt and damage rival ports. I can understand why gulf kingdoms and Washington are getting shivers.

If the Israel-Hamas war spirals into a wider conflict, the US needs as many friends as possible to handle Iran and its proxies (and China and Russia). In that scenario, Pakistan will once again become important to the US.

India should just continue with its India First policy. We should not worry too much about US-Pak reconciliation.

Please don't tag me next time on India centric political/ geo political threads as I am not interested thanks 🙏

Billi ko chichron ke khwab

I wonder if the elections will take place, now that PTI has refused the IMF deal. If things went fair, they are the ones who will most probably take power.
It will be in favour of India if Nawaz Sharif becomes PM , we can do with even a martial law administrator .

The US is not interested in Pakistan beyond contracting the army generals to do few assignments here and there. There’s no engagement at the government level, and why should there be as the army GHQ is a one-stop shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back