In the age of drones, towed guns is probably obsolete in modern warfare

It has a big RCS and IR signature over Himalayan mountains at high altitudes you jester
Assuming we do use it in mountainous terrain, how exactly are you going to detect it and what is the reaction time you will need to intercept it?

Last edited:
Assuming we do use it in mountainous terrain, how exactly are you going to detect it and what is the reaction time you will need to intercept it?
Don't we have (China and Pakistan) have ground based AESA + AWACS, figher jet radars to detect your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE lot earlier than in ground hugging mode

(As for your information at altitude Air targets can detect/track lot earlier than low altitude)

And for intercepting we (China and Pak) both have sophisticated SAMs and AAMs (BVRs) like LY-80 (HQ-16) and SD-10A (PL-12)/PL-15 ready to intercept 24/7, 365 days in year, and we can detect your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE upon launch so reaction time is not a problem for us to intercept your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE 😀 😉

Don't we have (China and Pakistan) have ground based AESA + AWACS, figher jet radars to detect your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE lot earlier than in ground hugging mode

(As for your information at altitude Air targets can detect/track lot earlier than low altitude)

And for intercepting we (China and Pak) both have sophisticated SAMs and AAMs (BVRs) like LY-80 (HQ-16) and SD-10A (PL-12)/PL-15 ready to intercept 24/7, 365 days in year, and we can detect your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE upon launch so reaction time is not a problem for us to intercept your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE 😀 😉

Theory. I asked you what will be the detection time and what will be reaction time to intercept. Everything you are saying is whataboutery.

It is definitely a mouse which can spread the plague and create holes in you...in addition to the ones you already have.

Lets see you stick to the answer on time required. Or you are the scaredy mouse who ran away in PantSlam and Giventofalter.

Theory. I asked you what will be the detection time and what will be reaction time to intercept. Everything you are saying is whataboutery.

It is definitely a mouse which can spread the plague and create holes in you...in addition to the ones you already have.

Lets see you stick to the answer on time required. Or you are the scaredy mouse who ran away in PantSlam and Giventofalter.
I already gave you the answer dude, we can detect on launch and then intercepting is not problem for us

I already gave you the answer dude, we can detect on launch and then intercepting is not problem for us
Nope. You did not. So whataboutery and running. Scared of the mouse. Your answer is like me saying, an 80 km/hr plane will carry a bomb and explode undetected in Islamabad. Does not happen. All things separately can be done. but does not happen.

Get back with times or be scared of the mouse.

Nope. You did not. So whataboutery and running. Scared of the mouse. Your answer is like me saying, an 80 km/hr plane will carry a bomb and explode undetected in Islamabad. Does not happen. All things separately can be done. but does not happen.

Get back with times or be scared of the mouse.
😄 your mouse is not the invincible and invisible superweapon, it just ordinary supersonic weapon, we can counter with ease

You're whataboutry and running from hard facts

And USAF and USN are not considered supersonic ASCMs as real threat for them but considered hybrid anti-ship cruise missiles as a real threat (subsonic at cruise phase + supersonic at terminal phase) like Russian sizzler and Chinese YJ-18

So do research before you post nonsense here lollipop 🍭 😉 😜

Last edited:
@Yommie would you be willing to sit in an Abrams or leppard tank and charge full steam toward a Russian strong point in the Donbas? If I were to give you a million dolla?

Would you do it?

Would you fly F-16 and attack Lughansk if you were paid $2 million dolla?

Nope. I wouldn't do it for any amount of money.

😄 your mouse is not the invincible and invisible superweapon, it just ordinary supersonic weapon, we can counter with ease

You're whataboutry and running from hard facts

And USAF and USN are not considered supersonic ASCMs as real threat for them but considered hybrid anti-ship cruise missiles as a real threat (subsonic at cruise phase + supersonic at terminal phase) like Russian sizzler and Chinese YJ-18

So do research before you post nonsense here lollipop 🍭 😉 😜
You are neither the USN nor USAF. You are P. P scared of mouse. Come back with figures. You are the one who claimed that you can detect and shoot it down with your 'assets'. So I am asking for proof. The mouse is all powerful as far as the P is concerned.

The only thing PA seems to be better at than the USAF or USN is politics. Comparing yourself with the USAF and USN. That was hilarious.

You are neither the USN nor USAF. You are P. P scared of mouse. Come back with figures. You are the one who claimed that you can detect and shoot it down with your 'assets'. So I am asking for proof. The mouse is all powerful as far as the P is concerned.

The only thing PA seems to be better at than the USAF or USN is politics. Comparing yourself with the USAF and USN. That was hilarious.
Oh bhai I blocked him long ago……I suggest you do the same asap!

You're just a fanboy, and don't know technicality of launching supersonic ASCMs and intercepting supersonic ASCMs, we have HQ-16 and HQ-7/FL-3000 (which is comparable to American RAM (ROLLING AIRFRAME MISSILE)) in our ships no problem to intercepting your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE and at land we have LY-80 (HQ-16) to intercept your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE

And I'm not comparing USN/USAF with us but showing you that your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE is not invincible and invisible to us, supersonic ASCMs have more weaknesses than advantages lol and do research before you post nonsense

You're just a fanboy, and don't know technicality of launching supersonic ASCMs and intercepting supersonic ASCMs, we have HQ-16 and HQ-7/FL-3000 (which is comparable to American RAM (ROLLING AIRFRAME MISSILE)) in our ships no problem to intercepting your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE and at land we have LY-80 (HQ-16) to intercept your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE

And I'm not comparing USN/USAF with us but showing you that your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE is not invincible and invisible to us, supersonic ASCMs have more weaknesses than advantages lol and do research before you post nonsense

All this proves is you know English. Let's see your mathematical skills, which is what is required, when you need to prove that you can intercept the mouse which spreads the fear.

Numbers. If you cannot do it, accept that you had a major brain freeze and continue with getting PantSlammed.

All this proves is you know English. Let's see your mathematical skills, which is what is required, when you need to prove that you can intercept the mouse which spreads the fear.

Numbers. If you cannot do it, accept that you had a major brain freeze and continue with getting PantSlammed.
Lol you have no logic and common sense, you're brain of a mouse, instead doing personal attacks and insult give me the logical answer how your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE is invisible and invincible lollipop 🍭 😉 😀 😜

Nope. If the terrain can support a Kamaz carrying munition and crew while towing an FH70, it can support a 16-ton Caesar. The latter has a shorter overall length, less restraint on turning circle radius, and much better off-road mobility.
You're not dragging much onto some of our peaks. They have to be airlifted. There's other terrain like jungle which also requires airlift. Towed is also useful in light units for quick insertion or for a quick military buildup. Moreover, not all your fighting is done against near-pear militaries so affordable & maintenance friendly is more valued.

Besides there are always tradeoffs. Maintenance & logistics are simpler with towed. Towed are also cheaper & faster to produce. War between near-peer militaries always comes down to attrition & who can replace the losses faster. Can you eliminate all 3-5 of my towed before I take out one of your SPH? Can you replace that SPH faster than I can replace my towed? And remember, you don't need all 3 towed to be there to start fighting. By the time you replace that 1 SPH, at least 1 towed is going to be out there targeting your soldiers. So deaths wise, who's really better off?

These are the questions and there's no clear cut answer. At the very least, towed still serve a niche.

Last edited:
Lol you have no logic and common sense, you're brain of a mouse, instead doing personal attacks and insult give me the logical answer how your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE is invisible and invincible lollipop 🍭 😉 😀 😜
So still cannot prove wht you said. Pantslammed by a mouse!

So still cannot prove wht you said. Pantslammed by a mouse!
Hahaha I already proved my point, but you living in your fantasy world and lala land

Your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE is not invincible and invisible to us, keep living in delusional kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back