In the age of drones, towed guns is probably obsolete in modern warfare

Hahaha I already proved my point, but you living in your fantasy world and lala land

Your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE is not invincible and invisible to us, keep living in delusional kid
Please show where yyour calculation is.

You have not proven anything, except showcasing your typical English language skills. PantSlammed!

Hahaha I already proved my point, but you living in your fantasy world and lala land

Your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE is not invincible and invisible to us, keep living in delusional kid
Where are the calculations? Besides verbal diarrhea a result of Pantslam, you have proven nothing.

Time required to detect and intercept. Which was my query.
In ground launch/attack scenario on subcontinent flat terrain your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE would be detected upon launch, we have enough ground based AESA to cover whole eastern border hence its takes seconds to minutes to intercept your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE depending on distance of the targets

In ground launch/attack scenario on subcontinent flat terrain your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE would be detected upon launch, we have enough ground based AESA to cover whole eastern border hence its takes seconds to minutes to intercept your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE depending on distance of the targets
So please work the numbers and tell me what is the time required to detect and intercept the mouse.

So please work the numbers and tell me what is the time required to detect and intercept the mouse.
Do you have a comprehension issue, I SAID UPON LAUNCH WE CAN DETECT IT

AND YOUR OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE BRAHMOUSE IS NOT A TRUE TERRAIN FOLLOWING CRUISE MISSILES OR IF IT HAS THAT CAPABILITY TO HAVE TERRAIN FOLLOWING (NAP OF THE EARTH) THAN IT SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES ITS RANGE AND SPEED BECAUSE DENSER ATMOSPHERE HENCE HAVE LARGE DRAG AT LOWER ATMOSPHERE

AND ONLY ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE TO FIRE IT IN NORTHERN PAKISTAN 'S TARGETS WHERE WE HAVE LESS REACTION TIME TO COUNTER IT

Do you have a comprehension issue, I SAID UPON LAUNCH WE CAN DETECT IT

AND YOUR OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE BRAHMOUSE IS NOT A TRUE TERRAIN FOLLOWING CRUISE MISSILES OR IF IT HAS THAT CAPABILITY TO HAVE TERRAIN FOLLOWING (NAP OF THE EARTH) THAN IT SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES ITS RANGE AND SPEED BECAUSE DENSER ATMOSPHERE HENCE HAVE LARGE DRAG AT LOWER ATMOSPHERE

AND ONLY ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE TO FIRE IT IN NORTHERN PAKISTAN 'S TARGETS WHERE WE HAVE LESS REACTION TIME TO COUNTER IT
So tell me how quickly you will detect, launch to intercept and intercept. Instead of verbal diarrhea. Are you that scared of the mouse?

So tell me how quickly you will detect, launch to intercept and intercept. Instead of verbal diarrhea. Are you that scared of the mouse?
You have verbal diarrhea not me, you're just a jester/clown, I'm talking about facts and we are not scared of your copy cat out of this universe BRAHMOUSE at all, we have layered defenses against your out of this universe mouse

You have verbal diarrhea not me, you're just a jester/clown, I'm talking about facts and we are not scared of your copy cat out of this universe BRAHMOUSE at all, we have layered defenses against your out of this universe mouse
so still unable to prove that you can detect and neutralise the mouse! Let's see this again.

How many seconds to detect, how many seconds to engage and how many minutes to neutralise the mouse?

If you cannot prove this, just shows you have been PantSlammed!

so still unable to prove that you can detect and neutralise the mouse! Let's see this again.

How many seconds to detect, how many seconds to engage and how many minutes to neutralise the mouse?

If you cannot prove this, just shows you have been PantSlammed!
You're just troll nothing else we have multiple ways to counter it, I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT WE CAN DETECT YOUR OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE MOUSE AT LAUNCH, WE ALSO HAVE MULTIPLE WAYS TO DETECT IT AT LAUNCH, LIKE GROUND BASED AESAs, AWACS PETROLING YOUR BORDER AND LOC 24/7 WE ALSO HAVE CHINESE SATELLITES TO DETECT IT UPON LAUNCH

AND AS FOR INTERCEPTION TAKES FEW SECONDS WHEN IT COMES IN THE RANGE OF LY-80/HQ-16B (RANGE 40 AND 70 KM RESPECTIVELY)
AND WE ALSO HAVE ABILITY TO COUNTER IT VIA EW/ECM/ECCM WHICH TAKES LESS THAN A SECOND TO NEUTRALIZE

SORRY DUDE YOUR MENTAL DISABILITY HAS NO CURE

???
What do you mean “probably”? Towed guns are absolutely obsolete and we’ve known that since the 1960s when the USSR designed the 2S1 and we the M109. Any force that still use towed guns either have special needs (helicopter airborne in the case of M777) or are limited to using old stockpiles by circumstances (Russia and Ukraine). Any military that makes and or procures towed guns post 2000s are either poor or sheer dumb schmucks.

Weak against drones and counter battery are but a very very very small facet about the limitations of towed guns. Off-roads mobility, inefficacy in rapid response, CBRN, sustained RoF, munition capacity, etc etc.
Towed artillery are not frontline weapons. They are the last line weapons when airforce, missiles, ground based heavy machinery have already destroyed key defence installations. Artillery is only meant to do mass bombardment of less critical defence installations and infantry to achieve complete destruction of enemy infrastructure with minimum cost. It is not meant to fight enemies head on but to destroy infrastructure to enable ground invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back