Whatever

Fair enough about that one instance where I did troll, but pls try not to go overboard with the censoring/banning but, kills all the fun.
Do understand, rational conversation even if unpleasant is what the forum is for. Censorship, at least personally, is as abhorrent to me as it is to you, but conversations should be within civil limits, that is the rule of a productive forum

Some people just dont understand that, act unhinged, and subsequently get the boot

Fair enough about that one instance where I did troll, but pls try not to go overboard with the censoring/banning but, kills all the fun.
You, LIKE EVERY OTHER MEMBER, will have to follow the rules and observe boundaries, failing which your posts will be moderated, and not by me. We will not drop our standards. This forum is not here to provide anybody any peculiar type of behaviour that he justifies by calling it fun.

Do understand, rational conversation even if unpleasant is what the forum is for. Censorship, at least personally, is as abhorrent to me as it is to you, but conversations should be within civil limits, that is the rule of a productive forum

Some people just dont understand that, act unhinged, and subsequently get the boot
You, LIKE EVERY OTHER MEMBER, will have to follow the rules and observe boundaries, failing which your posts will be moderated, and not by me. We will not drop our standards. This forum is not here to provide anybody any peculiar type of behaviour that he justifies by calling it fun.
I get the feeling you lot are always champing at the bit to limit/ban me.

very unfair.

also Joe sir.. chomping hota hai ki champing ?

You've deputized those duties to your juniors, Nilgiri and krypto..

generals rarely pull the trigger, what they pull is strings. :P
This nonsense stops now please. Stop antagonistic posts and harassing moderators. Final warning. @Musings

well played, Nilu bhai !

cricket-ind-wis_d16308a0-218d-11ea-b71b-55a416c89533.jpg

@Mrloveday

Sharma Ji

If you want to Express yourself freely ,.go to Twitter

Here there are Natural limitations

On Twitter we can say anything to our Neighbors 😂
twitter is t20 type

here is test match runs, bro

akhtar-sehwag-getty-1579751777.jpg

pk4h4tuo_virender-sehwag-shoaib-akhtar-afp_625x300_10_January_24.jpg

test match ka alag maja hai !

You have a natural talent to stir things up, I'll give you that

Its the nature of roles I'd guess, enforcement vesus shit stiring, you've a habit of going too far and then miraculously crying wolf

People have standards @Sharma Ji , the anonymity of the internet doesnt strip that away, you making fun of a minors suicide in that particular thread as your first response was a particularly pricking example

Unfortunately, posters just want to come here to abuse each other for "fun" , thats not what the moderation team wants. For some reason that point eludes you entirely
Good post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back