Yemen Civil War News and Discussion.. an evolving situation

A discussion on why Saudis are unable to beat the Yemenis.

I didn’t read the article but let’s if I get it right
Number one competing countries vying for power I.e. Saudi Arabia and UAE
Number two goes with number with one but multiple parties in southern Yemen who fight again one another or won’t assist the other in battle
Number three Houthis are unified under their leadership and will fight no matter the cost
Number four while number one and two have been competing against one another Iran has been building up the Houthis one mind one body they worked together on a long term plan of building up the Houthis and northern Yemen for a large confrontation
 
i don't see this fighting/conflict stopping anytime soon. I have a bad feeling that this will escalate into a full mideast war once everything goes up in flames (like the oil and gas infrastructure or the desalination plants) and then the targets would also be iran and pakistan too
right now it seems like on a slow flame but it can anytime spiral out of control.

obviously the zion/israel will ultimately benefit from all this muslim-muslim fighting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top