Shags202
Registered Member
I didn’t read the article but let’s if I get it rightA discussion on why Saudis are unable to beat the Yemenis.
![]()
Why can't the Saudis defeat the Houthis?
Saudi Arabia spends almost ten times Yemen's total GDP on its military. But despite being considerably weaker financially, Yemen's Houthis are gaining ground against their internationally supported rivals.www.dw.com
Number one competing countries vying for power I.e. Saudi Arabia and UAE
Number two goes with number with one but multiple parties in southern Yemen who fight again one another or won’t assist the other in battle
Number three Houthis are unified under their leadership and will fight no matter the cost
Number four while number one and two have been competing against one another Iran has been building up the Houthis one mind one body they worked together on a long term plan of building up the Houthis and northern Yemen for a large confrontation




