Yemen Civil War News and Discussion.. an evolving situation

Yeah and you have proven me wrong with what evidence?

I don't read tweets I watch live tv. If you don't like peoples opinions because your IQ is too low to fathom that people watch live tv and don't hold a clipboard writing everything down then thats on you buddy.

No one forces you to believe anything unless your brain is too small to understand anything outside of your little echo chamber.

I challenge you to scout my posts history and claim 1 thing that can be proven a lie. Go ahead i love to see this.
you made the claim of something that does not exist, you have to prove that claim.
 
i would say its a strategic blunder by their general. they thought both countries just watch all the show while irgc would pull the string on yemen.




The Houthis are getting hit by Yemeni artillery & Saudi air strikes. The Houthis are retreating.
Militarily. Houthis overarched themselves by dashing south.
Iran can't help them now I think
The Houthis are in danger of losing much of their territory?
 
your rant against KSA applied word by word on Iran as well , why not name it as well


My comments apply to every State engaging in proxy wars, especially when they’re just across the border.

Pakistan itself is a glaring example of the negative blowback (proxies in Afghanistan), but THIS conversation is about the Saudis and Yemen.
Iran ordered the Houthi advance from what I read .
Where did you read that?

My understanding of the Iranian relationship with the Houthis is that they are far from Iranian proxies (in terms of decision making). Iran has provided material and training support, but the Houthis have always been in charge of what they do and when they do it, much like the Afghan Taliban accepting support from Pakistan, but refusing to accept Pakistani diktat.

Reducing the analysis of this conflict to ‘Iranian proxies vs Saudi proxies’ limits actual understanding of the issues that led to the conflict and therefore limits the ability resolve the conflict, outside of continuing military operations.
 
you made the claim of something that does not exist, you have to prove that claim.
i didn't claim anything i posted the truth of what i saw on live tv. If you want to challenge that claim go find the proof of me lieing.

Your IQ seems a little too low for this discussion lol. Did I say my source is a tweet and that i can not find it? I already said it is on live tv show lol

Looks like I am going in circles with a low IQ moron who can't fathom people watching live tv.

Even worse is that your soooo hurt by what i posted that you have to cry non stop like grow up kid
 
The Houthis are getting hit by Yemeni artillery & Saudi air strikes. The Houthis are retreating.
Militarily. Houthis overarched themselves by dashing south.
Iran can't help them now I think
The Houthis are in danger of losing much of their territory?
i hope this should end for good now.No more houthis means peace and less irani influence in Middle east.
 

Houthis are only good at mountainious regions of Yemen once they get to the flatlands they become live easy targets for the coaltion air power and ballistic missiles
 


BTW why is Taiz city is such a problem to full capture by either side
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top