Yemen Civil War News and Discussion.. an evolving situation

I assume you’re going to say that its a ‘valuable asset’ for Pakistan because of the billions in bailouts it periodically hands out to Pakistan and the remmittances?

That ‘dependence’ exists solely because of the incompetence and treason of the Pakistani Fauj and its appointed puppets since inception. The policies of the Fauj have resulted in almost zero institutional development and strength, outside of the military, and even the latter is questionable at this point for various reasons.

So no, I don’t see bailouts by the GCC as any kind of ‘valuable asset’ for Pakistan - if anything, the aid/loans are a toxic bandaid that perpetuates governance failures and enriches the Fauji brass and its chosen political and bureaucratic elite.
You left out millions of our brethren who earn their roti, kapra aur makan from Saudi Arabia and generate billions in forex for Pakistan. So it is not all bail-outs. Actual bail-outs are dwarfed by the forex repatriated home by these Pakistanis in KSA.

You know where I stand on the other points in your post.
 
Correct, this goes for everyone. When Iran does something for the Houthis, it expects reciprocity. The same goes for any other alliances.
Can’t disagree with that funny thing Hezbollah has been super super quiet as of late I’m thinking I’m iran has been holding them back for something for the near future
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top