VCheng
THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Nope, the issue here only one, generalizing small protest into whole Japanese 100 million people.
Yes, social media tends to blow up non-issues into lots of rants quite often.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nope, the issue here only one, generalizing small protest into whole Japanese 100 million people.
It's not nice for this forum to become a platform for hatred. Such rhetoric is not productive not only to a personal level,but also to the entire forum since it harms its reputation.Hate is a tool, and we have numbers, their is good reason why you should hate your enemies
And their is good reason we as Muslims need to reach out to the 2 billion and growing Muslims and awaken them to their enemies
Bit of a rant, needlessly conflating several different matters into one, but a lot of good old fashioned common sense in there too!It's not nice for this forum to become a platform for hatred. Such rhetoric is not productive not only to a personal level,but also to the entire forum since it harms its reputation.
Muslims don't need to reach 2 billion nor do they need to hate. They just need to do what only the Jews have been doing: Care for their interests and their people.
I remember someone saying on TV once on a greek program,something like:
"Stop blaming the Jews for everything. The Jews are doing what's good for their interests. What are we doing?"
So basically,instead of hearing the same nagging every day "the Americans this,the Jews that,the white racists,the hindutva,the racist Japanese,the colonialist europeans,
the black africans,the dancing latinos,the gay fish",the Muslim world should start thinking smart and doing something great for their homelands. Instead of going around mumbling "hmpff...kuffar..kuffar...racists...they colonized us...hmpff...white nationalists...asian nationalists...zionists..." put effort to make each of your countries a shining example of culture and civilization,so that people will stop going like "Oh,Israel is the only progressive/Western/tolerant country in the Middle-East". I'm not saying "turn the country into a circus",I'm saying...you know,find the strong points in your culture and your people and turn them into prosperity. I don't know. I mean it sounds easy saying it,
but almost impossible. Same goes for my country and a lot of other countries too. And you know why. Because
1.You can't wake millions of people from their stupidity and they'll keep voting for the same decadent parties and personalities they've been voting for decades.
2.Corrupt politicians and interests will always have a word in the system.
3.Foreign countries will interfere to impede any significant cultural/economic/scientific progress.
Do I make any sense? I'm a bit tired.
Sorry,I'm like...can't think. But it's just,you see hussain,he thinks wars and retribution will always win. While,I'm sure he's a gentle and polite person IRL.Bit of a rant, needlessly conflating several different matters into one, but a lot of good old fashioned common sense in there too!
It's not nice for this forum to become a platform for hatred. Such rhetoric is not productive not only to a personal level,but also to the entire forum since it harms its reputation.
Muslims don't need to reach 2 billion nor do they need to hate. They just need to do what only the Jews have been doing: Care for their interests and their people.
I remember someone saying on TV once on a greek program,something like:
"Stop blaming the Jews for everything. The Jews are doing what's good for their interests. What are we doing?"
So basically,instead of hearing the same nagging every day "the Americans this,the Jews that,the white racists,the hindutva,the racist Japanese,the colonialist europeans,
the black africans,the dancing latinos,the gay fish",the Muslim world should start thinking smart and doing something great for their homelands. Instead of going around mumbling "hmpff...kuffar..kuffar...racists...they colonized us...hmpff...white nationalists...asian nationalists...zionists..." put effort to make each of your countries a shining example of culture and civilization,so that people will stop going like "Oh,Israel is the only progressive/Western/tolerant country in the Middle-East". I'm not saying "turn the country into a circus",I'm saying...you know,find the strong points in your culture and your people and turn them into prosperity. I don't know. I mean it sounds easy saying it,
but almost impossible. Same goes for my country and a lot of other countries too. And you know why. Because
1.You can't wake millions of people from their stupidity and they'll keep voting for the same decadent parties and personalities they've been voting for decades.
2.Corrupt politicians and interests will always have a word in the system.
3.Foreign countries will interfere to impede any significant cultural/economic/scientific progress.
Do I make any sense? I'm a bit tired.
Because eventually the locals,along with the governments will rise up and kick everyone out. It will turn against you.Why not lean into old school islamic zealotry and then pump up Muslim populations across the world to take action against their enemies, be mobile in the aspirations and act
It's not nice for this forum to become a platform for hatred. Such rhetoric is not productive not only to a personal level,but also to the entire forum since it harms its reputation.
Muslims don't need to reach 2 billion nor do they need to hate. They just need to do what only the Jews have been doing: Care for their interests and their people.
I remember someone saying on TV once on a greek program,something like:
"Stop blaming the Jews for everything. The Jews are doing what's good for their interests. What are we doing?"
So basically,instead of hearing the same nagging every day "the Americans this,the Jews that,the white racists,the hindutva,the racist Japanese,the colonialist europeans,
the black africans,the dancing latinos,the gay fish",the Muslim world should start thinking smart and doing something great for their homelands. Instead of going around mumbling "hmpff...kuffar..kuffar...racists...they colonized us...hmpff...white nationalists...asian nationalists...zionists..." put effort to make each of your countries a shining example of culture and civilization,so that people will stop going like "Oh,Israel is the only progressive/Western/tolerant country in the Middle-East". I'm not saying "turn the country into a circus",I'm saying...you know,find the strong points in your culture and your people and turn them into prosperity. I don't know. I mean it sounds easy saying it,
but almost impossible. Same goes for my country and a lot of other countries too. And you know why. Because
1.You can't wake millions of people from their stupidity and they'll keep voting for the same decadent parties and personalities they've been voting for decades.
2.Corrupt politicians and interests will always have a word in the system.
3.Foreign countries will interfere to impede any significant cultural/economic/scientific progress.
Do I make any sense? I'm a bit tired.
The west still rule the world and decide what is right or wrong everywhere. Except China and Russia, persecution against people they want to protect will invite swift invasion.Sure
…
If the Jews can massacre and murder Palestinian children and be supported by the west or the Hindus, why should we give a crap about Christians in Africa or Hindus in Pakistan or other minorities or Jews around the world
…
I'm saying the only nation on the planet that work towards their own interests,no matter where they are on the planet,no matter what nationality or passport they have,no matter their political beliefs or upbringing,are the Jews. The Jews work for the interests of Israel and their own community,even if they some dislike each other on a personal level.i do not understand what you are trying to tell mate.
You sayin muslims should be like jews?
And what specifically do you mean by that?
Because jewish history in Europe and to a lesser degree America, is profoundly shaped by extremely harsh conditions where christians were hostile to jews.
I'm saying the only nation on the planet that work towards their own interests,no matter where they are on the planet,no matter what nationality or passport they have,no matter their political beliefs or upbringing,are the Jews. The Jews work for the interests of Israel and their own community,even if they some dislike each other on a personal level.
Everyone else,we fight each other for every little dumb thing. Take a look at our governments,our histories and our people. Modern day and 200-300 years ago. For Greece I can say 2,500 years ago. Civil Wars,betrayals,tribalism,local disputes,political rivalries and manipulation putting a person or political party first,rather than the interest of the nation,of the country,in your case of the Ummah.
We all have pity rivalries that hold our nations from prospering. I remember,I heard someone on TV talk. I think he was a professor. He said,the difference between Greeks and Israelis who go to the US as scientists(I think it was about scientists or something about higher education,top jobs,something significant)is the American Jews do everything to support the Israelis,while the American Greeks do everything to keep the Greeks from succeeding.
I am very happy with Gujranwala where it is. I just do not want to see it move to Tokyo, or Rome, or anywhere else. Let Gujranwala be Gujranwala where it is - perfectly.
(I used to go there all the time for great food, back in the day.)
You ruined the joke I was playing at; you should have played along.
But I do agree that the food and sweets are the best in Gujranwala. If you don't mind me asking, which city of Pakistan are you originally from?