1st HANGOR Class Submarine of Pakistan Navy has been launched at Shuangliu

The tech transfer wouldn't cost $1 billion. China isn't transferring industrial capacity (like forging steel, diesel engine tech, etc) to Pakistan. The manufacturing at KSEW is being done through kits supplied by China. So, tech transfer is more about ensuring KSEW has the right tooling and facilities to support the program, nothing else.

The next PN submarine program - i.e., SWATS - could cost more per boat than the Hangor. Like the PN MILGEM program, the SWATS will involve a follow-on original project (i.e., submarine for replacing the PN's Agosta 90Bs). Now this project will involve serious transfer-of-technology so that the PN can use its choice of steel, propulsion, and other inputs.

Thats sucks, it sounds like the same Tech transfer of putting modular sub together as Agosta90B.

i do not consider it ToT.

Thats sucks, it sounds like the same Tech transfer of putting modular sub together as Agosta90B.

i do not consider it ToT.
Yep, but some real know-how was transferred to the PN via the Agosta 90B, which the PN kept as best as it could (in lieu of new projects) via the NRDI.

Surface/Sub Fleet (Current/on active duty):
  • 04 (FFGs) - F22Ps
  • 04 (FFGs) - 054A/Ps
  • 01 (FFGs) - OHP
  • 01 (CORs) - Milgem (Commissioned but not yet joined the fleet)
  • 02 (CORs) - Damen OPV design
  • 03 (SSKs) - A90Bs (MLU-ed)

Surface/Sub Fleet (post 2025-30):
  • 04 (FFGs) - F22Ps (will receive MLU)
  • 04 (FFGs) - 054A/Ps
  • 04 (FFGs) - Jinnah (2+2 batch, based on AS3400/3600 design)
  • 04 (CORs) - Milgem
  • 04 (CORs) - Damen OPV design
  • 08 (SSKs) - 039Bs

Surface/Sub Fleet (post 2030-35):
  • 04 (FFGs) - F22Ps (MLU-ed)
  • 04 (FFGs) - 054A/Ps
  • 08 (FFGs) - Jinnah (2+6 batch, based on AS3400/3600 design)
  • 04 (CORs) - Milgem
  • 04 (CORs) - Damen OPV design
  • 08 (SSKs) - 039Bs
  • 06 (SSK-Ns) - New upcoming Chines design
  • 03 (SSPs) - Italian Design (S800)
You can also call type-39b as ssp.

Ababeel can't carry 8 stop making things up bro, you are ruining the minds of newcomers
Sometimes i have doubt if this zarvan guy is mentally ok or not.any one can see the size of ababeel missile and can identify that it can carry mirv warheads.but not 8.it is not that big missile. It can't carry, 8 mirv warheads.

Well.size does matter.india proved it all the times you went to war with them.
Where india came from topic of nuclear subs. size of country has nothing to with having nuclear subs its depends on your war doctrine and technology superiority and country economy . If size of country had something to do with nuclear subs both france uk wont have it they combine make pakistan total area.

Where india came from topic of nuclear subs. size of country has nothing to with having nuclear subs its depends on your war doctrine and technology superiority and country economy . If size of country had something to do with nuclear subs both france uk wont have it they combine make pakistan total area.
Well.Pakistan is economically too small compare to india.you just can't compete with india. If you want to compete with india,you have to be smart.thankfully,Pakistani establishment are thinking smartly.they’re not going for gun to gun with india.they're competing with india very smartly

Well.Pakistan is economically too small compare to india.you just can't compete with india. If you want to compete with india,you have to be smart.thankfully,Pakistani establishment are thinking smartly.they’re not going for gun to gun with india.they're competing with india very smartly
Only pak can defeat pak by which i mean internally india is not even back of our mind pak need sustainability internally we will take care all rest of them external threats no need to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back