1st HANGOR Class Submarine of Pakistan Navy has been launched at Shuangliu

No it wasn't and it's been discussed to death with plenty of writers references. Stay on topic now.
Well.why don’t you share how much pakistani land india had taken and how much indian land Pakistan had taken in 1965 war?i'm not talking about 1971 war as it was indian clear victory.

Well.why don’t you share how much pakistani land india had taken and how much indian land Pakistan had taken in 1965 war?i'm not talking about 1971 war as it was indian clear victory.

You do realise the claims can't be verified from open source material right? Both nations held land which they wanted back.
Now explain how a nation many times the size of Pakistan and numerous more resources couldn't connivingly beat a smaller rival.
Actually don't bother because you can't. I told you to stick to the topic now you're banned from the thread.

Don’t waste time with this Idio🫢t. Most probably an Indian or an Israeli. (Aka Hindu Nationalist or a Zionist). Prejudiced to the core against Pakistan's

Thats sucks, it sounds like the same Tech transfer of putting modular sub together as Agosta90B.

i do not consider it ToT.
China can't make Pakistan build I steal industry...it has to be done by Pakistan itself

What pakistan lack is structural

Lack of capital market,
Corruption, which means capital market won't work,
Lack of competition, protectionalism,
Lack of trained man power
Lack of education,
Lack of stability in policies

Basically nothing can work in pakistan, now just look across the boarder in india

China can't make Pakistan build I steal industry...it has to be done by Pakistan itself

Lack of capital market,
Lack of education,

Basically nothing can work in pakistan, now just look across the boarder in india
what happend to Pakistan Steel Mill, my understanding was that steel mill was upgraded 2 times, and its been there for the last 50 years.

what happend to Pakistan Steel Mill, my understanding was that steel mill was upgraded 2 times, and its been there for the last 50 years.
Military happened

Lack of capital market,
Lack of education,

In essence, a badly managed company with going concern issues!! Nepotism, corruption, incompetence.... these are ingredients for a failed venture, and we have them all and much more

Lack of capital market,
Lack of education,

We are self sufficient in steal industry

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back