Afghanistan plans to buy air defense system from Russia:

Status
Not open for further replies.
One is TTP and the other is Afghan Taliban assets.

Yes and that plausible deniability is everything, b/c Pakistan will say we didn't hit you, we hit the TTP, and the Afghans will say we didn't hit Pakistan, it was the TTP for any matters inside Pakistan. If you hit directly that puts the onus on them to retaliate and escalate to a far bigger open conflict.
I mean if that kind of “plausible deniability” is working where it’s plainly obvious for everyone as to what is going on…why wouldn’t the same work for hitting their air defense assets. Just simply play stupid and deny that it was PAF…blame it on ISIS or something.

U really think it’s not obvious to the world when both sides use such crude child like “plausible deniability”?

From the Afghan side…they don’t want to eliminate TTP bcuz they hope that a destabilized Pakistan is good for them so they can hope to somehow gain Pakistani territory.
I mean they wouldn’t want to just give Pakistan a free hand with a secure western border…for what? So Pakistan can have prosperity and get stronger? So they lose any hope whatsoever of gaining Pakistan’s territory? It’s plainly obvious…where they stand…which is against Pakistan(whatever label they might be carrying…whether it’s Afghan Taliban or TTP).

From Pakistan’s perspective…it’s obvious that these nefarious plans must be stopped…if talks fail then action needs to be taken or else Pakistan will come undone.

So yes…both sides are at odds…and it’s obvious for everyone to see…the plausible deniability is a joke…and such basic elementary school level plausible deniability would work just as well in destroying Afghan air defense. No country that matters would have any issues with attacking Afghan Taliban assets(including air defense systems)…just like they don’t have any issues with drones bombing them.

why wouldn’t the same work for hitting their air defense assets. Just simply play stupid and deny that it was PAF…blame it on ISIS or something.

ISIS doesn't have planes that drop bombs that destroy air defense sites.

ISIS doesn't have planes that drop bombs that destroy air defense sites.
They have RPGs which would destroy air defense sites just as well. It would be difficult for Afghan Taliban to prove that it was aerial bombing…as they are not really laced with the proper sensors and know how as a professional military…
…and even if they did have proof…the countries that matter…won’t really do anything about it bcuz to them Afghan Taliban are a nuisance and they would rather have someone else bomb them if they themselves are no longer bombing them.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Ukraine using Westren weapons inside Russia is more then enough incentive for Russia to provide defensive weapons to Afghanistan even for free those batteries will make Any kind of adventure by any air force over Afghanistan an expensive task. This weapon can provide cover to Russians and chinese Territoires. Just a thought.

I don't know anything about weapons. So this question comes from complete ignorance. Without training how Afghans are using westren weapons? Afghans have the ability to produce bullets and shells for tanks? Some clearance please from people who have the know how.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Ukraine using Westren weapons inside Russia is more then enough incentive for Russia to provide defensive weapons to Afghanistan even for free those batteries will make Any kind of adventure by any air force over Afghanistan an expensive task. This weapon can provide cover to Russians and chinese Territoires. Just a thought.

I don't know anything about weapons. So this question comes from complete ignorance. Without training how Afghans are using westren weapons? Afghans have the ability to produce bullets and shells for tanks? Some clearance please from people who have the know how.
Oh bhai Rhodd Rhunner.......all da dehshatgard alive today are in our FATA/ Balochistan region no? Thhay killing our sol-jhurrzz no?

Yhuu hundershtandhh Rhodd Rhunner?

You got it?

Whyy whee hab terrorist in haawer weshturrn rejhunnddzz bruh?

Whyy bruh?

Well why would Afghan Taliban buy anything from USA, Afterall USA had wronged the Afghan Taliban for 20 years.

I see nothing wrong with the Afghan Taliban buying equipment from Russia or China.

Well why would Afghan Taliban buy anything from USA, Afterall USA had wronged the Afghan Taliban for 20 years.

I see nothing wrong with the Afghan Taliban buying equipment from Russia or China.
Russian/ China wont sell to jahil no? Iran is the guilty party here with their humanitarian assistance. Iran is keeping afghani jahils alive.

Iran is responsible for afghani jahiliyat.

Russian/ China wont sell to jahil no? Iran is the guilty party here with their humanitarian assistance. Iran is keeping afghani jahils alive.

Iran is responsible for afghani jahiliyat.
Wrong, The Chinese have made trade deals on mineral reserves already with the Afghan Taliban.

This basically means the Chinese have recognized the Afghan Taliban now.

Instead of posting a "joke post" be a little serious next time.

Wrong, The Chinese have made trade deals on mineral reserves already with the Afghan Taliban.

All the resource projects going on in Afghanistan, Iran is bankrolling them. Can't you see? Without Iranian technical/ engineering/ project management services, afghani jahil got no recourse.......Some of us actually do the research and put 2 n 2 together:

They have RPGs which would destroy air defense sites just as well. It would be difficult for Afghan Taliban to prove that it was aerial bombing…as they are not really laced with the proper sensors and know how as a professional military…
…and even if they did have proof…the countries that matter…won’t really do anything about it bcuz to them Afghan Taliban are a nuisance and they would rather have someone else bomb them if they themselves are no longer bombing them.

You can tell when its an airstrike and when its not an airstrike. You can also tell from the fragments recovered and other ways.

The goal should be to prevent their from getting anti air, not trying to let them get it, and then trying to bomb it.

An open confrontation is in no one's interests, as of right now, Pakistan can carry out recon flights and loitering drones over Afghanistan and can hit targets of the TTP if necessary and there isn't an issue b/c the people are not Afghan Talibs, if you hit them directly, thats a different level of escalation.

Afghanistan should focus on getting drones. Effective and easier to operate..
A basic chinese Air Defence purchase is not far fetched. In exchange taliban can take responsibility of protection of Chinese workers in the region and beyond.

Afghanistan should focus on getting drones. Effective and easier to operate..
A basic chinese Air Defence purchase is not far fetched. In exchange taliban can take responsibility of protection of Chinese workers in the region and beyond.
they can always buy services of guns for hire army to their south cheapest mercenary in the world easy to buy their loyalty

The Chinese will not sell weapons to Taliban, they will build roads, bridges, hospitals, train stations etc, weapons are not part of the original deal.

Also Taliban sold the mineral rights (outright) to China. So there is that too 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back